What's new

A Tense Encounter Between Indian and Chinese Soldiers

i think, honestly, chinese soldiers should accept indian positions as ground realities. such stupid incidents must not be allowed to happen. don't you think chinese side should respect territories under indian control as foreign country and stay away from indian border forts? these can't be acceptable to an indian and it if limits are crossed, there may be bad a outcome. indians are still tolerating this nonsense and they are not opening fire. now, if this continues, indians may not open fire but indians will build more forward posts like this one, then chinese side should not whine. indians army is a professional killing machine like any real army in the world but i am glad that they are showing great amount of restraints. kudos to indian army.

Back in 1960, Zhou Enlai offered to a mutual swap of recognition of AP for recognition of Aksai Chin. Basically each side keeps what it controls.

But guess what India's response was? Nehru outright rejected any compromise, and started the military "Forward Policy" against us, starting a war when we were in the middle of the worst famine in all of Chinese history (Great leap forward).

Any time they want to take up Zhou Enlai's previous offer, we are always here. But they never do.

They have an interest in keeping the border conflict alive, so what can we do except patrol it.

India can do whatever they want on their side of the border :police:
I wonder if any of them soldiers ever thought of whipping out their dick and pissing across the border onto the Chinese boots :eek:

:rofl:

you may still remember such tense situation that happened back in 2008. russian army doesn't take nonsense :lol:

ruissian colonel to his georgian counterpart: "no, you will do what i tell you to do, understand."

Back in 1960, Zhou Enlai offered to a mutual swap of recognition of AP for recognition of Aksai Chin. Basically each side keeps what it controls.

But guess what India's response was? Nehru outright rejected any compromise, and started the military "Forward Policy" against us, starting a war when we were in the middle of the worst famine in all of Chinese history (Great leap forward).

Any time they want to take up Zhou Enlai's previous offer, we are always here. But they never do.

They have an interest in keeping the border conflict alive, so what can we do except patrol it.

india is not a banana republic. i don't know how chinese see their country but indians see their country as a sacred land. indians don't trade their motherland (great mother) for anything. ask any indian, you will see, what i am saying is right. mutual or one sided doesn't matter, why should there be any land swap? india is a constitutional country like russia and india respects territorial integrity. you know, i am very supportive of china-india relations and many indian will become so only if you respect indian territorial integrity. if china can't accept it, if china can't give india her land back, india will get it by hook or by crook.

Last edited:
Chinese army is the best trained in the world and here the body language of the chinese soldiers give a good indication of this fact.

but this is what happens if anyone captures russian land and russia taking it back

@C130

Very disciplined soldiers on both side...I would have thrown a punch in the heat of the moment.Glad they can control their emotions.

I was thinking the same thing.
I thought someone's gonna lose their $hit right now for the whole of 20 mins of the vid.

Regardless now I see how it happens, the Chinese infiltrate places where the army is not manning and attempt to encamp, but when they do come in contact this happens and they scurry off after removing a few bricks and stones.

Infrastructure development around the border areas should be emphasized. I hope Modi fast tracks it.

haha.....listen at 1:15
one indian soldier says G@and Maro in M@darCh@do ki:rofl::rofl::sniper:

is it right that some chinese officers were shot, why their media is not reporting it? they were utterly humiliated and beaten to death :rofl: which professional soldier would try to kick some stone wall to dismantle it? just tell me whether it was logical or not. it was as if kicking stone wall will be effective dismantling. why on earth...? i didn't know their military is such an unprofessional joke :lol:

These encounters are becoming more common it seems, it could very well escalate at this pace.

india is not a banana republic. i don't know how chinese see their country but indians see their country as a sacred land. indians don't trade their motherland (great mother) for anything. ask any indian, you will see, what i am saying is right. mutual or one sided doesn't matter, why should there be any land swap? india is a constitutional country like russia and india respects territorial integrity. you know, i am very supportive of china-india relations and many indian will become so only if you respect indian territorial integrity. if china can't accept it, if china can't give india her land back, india will get it by hook or by crook.

So you are supportive of Indian territorial integrity, yet you do not expect us to be supportive of Chinese territorial integrity?

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

You can keep trying, and good luck with that.

So you are supportive of Indian territorial integrity, yet you do not expect us to be supportive of Chinese territorial integrity?

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

You can keep trying, and good luck with that.

chinese territorial integrity? seriously? no, you would have never talked about land swapping if you had understood what territorial integrity of any country means. as i told you before, motherland is not something that can be swapped. indians don't get this twisted concept of integrity. may be for you tibet is a war booty reduced to the position of land swapping. and why are you blaming nehru? he did what he was supposed to do for his motherland. but don't forget the chola incident and many other minor skirmishes where chinese army were shot and thrown to the dustbin of trash. and india is not trying, india is doing which is why chinese army was so pi$$ed.

btw, what do you think of that funny chinese kung fu style kicking a stone wall to dismantle it? i simply didn't get it, why was that? i don't know, but really can chinese kung fu dismantle stone wall? i am just asking lol please don't mind but its true and you know it yourself, chinese military is a funny stuff lol

chinese territorial integrity? seriously? no, you would have never talked about land swapping if you had understood what territorial integrity of any country means. as i told you before, motherland is not something that can be swapped. indians don't get this twisted concept of integrity. may be for you tibet is a war booty reduced to the position of land swapping. and why are you blaming nehru? he did what he was supposed to do for his motherland. but don't forget the chola incident and many other minor skirmishes where chinese army were shot and thrown to the dustbin of trash. and india is not trying, india is doing which is why chinese army was so pi$$ed.

btw, what do you think of that funny chinese kung fu style kicking a stone wall to dismantle it? i simply didn't get it, why was that? i don't know, but really can chinese kung fu dismantle stone wall? i am just asking lol please don't mind but its true and you know it yourself, chinese military is a funny stuff lol

Then declare war on us again, and lose again. Doesn't bother me. :lol:

Your so-called "territorial integrity" was a result of British colonialists coming to the subcontinent and drawing arbitrary lines, that's all it is. When you uphold your territorial integrity, the only thing you are doing is upholding lines drawn by British colonialists, nothing more.

Since everyone knows that India never existed before the British colonialists created it.

Your so-called "territorial integrity" was a result of British colonialists coming to the subcontinent and drawing arbitrary lines, that's all it is. When you uphold your territorial integrity, the only thing you are doing is upholding lines drawn by British colonialists, nothing more.

Since everyone knows that India never existed before the British colonialists created it.

And your lines by Manchu invaders, so what? ROI is one of the successors to British Raj, yes. We're not talking about the civilization here.

And your lines by Manchu invaders, so what? ROI is one of the successors to British Raj, yes. We're not talking about the civilization here.

Manchus are Chinese. Do you see a country called Manchuria? They are a Chinese ethnicity and people.

It was the centralized government of a united China that drew our border lines, composed of various Chinese ethnicities.

Not white British from the other side of the planet, who have nothing to do with Asia whatsoever.

undeclared wars like this one are going on already, may be, chinese media keeps silence so that china doesn't get embarrass. i told you, india is doing ;)

may i ask you to use your brain? just figure out why this footage was released to the media. who gets embarrassed? the whole world is watching the footage. they are laughing at some helpless peasants in army uniforms doing kung fu on mountain tops. it actually bursts the bubble :-)

Back
Top Bottom