What's new

A Tense Encounter Between Indian and Chinese Soldiers

what are you talking about? beef export, cows, hinduism, bd, tibet, sub-strategic weapons, where should star from? man, calm down, calm down relax. i think you completely lost the theme. the topic is about a border conflict,

oh. good! thanks for that
now get all your thanks back, kid. i don't talk to kids.

Last edited:
what are you talking about? beef export, cows, hinduism, bd, tibet, sub-strategic weapons, where should star from? man, calm down, calm down relax. i think you completely lost the theme. the topic is about a border conflict,

The topic is that no matter how much you guys fear India, to us India is not a threat. We hold the high ground on the Tibetan plateau, and even according to the Indian Army we are vastly more powerful than India in every sense, and "the gap is growing larger every day". That's according to their own Army, and if even they have admitted it then it is obvious to everyone else too.

Case in point, India is constantly screaming about incursions, we have videos of Chinese soldiers pouring over the border with the Indian Army unable to do anything.

The truth is India can easily open fire on the Pakistani or Bangladeshi borders, killing scores of soldiers and civilians each time, but they cannot when it comes to China. Because they will start a war that they have no chance of winning. And I am waiting to be proven wrong.

Lol- i see indians jumping up and down on the wall acting like wild animals-
I only see Pawkis Feet licking thr masters like an obedient pet Dog

dare that along LOC and we will show you who is your DADDY-:D-
What dare? you guys are soo sissy that 93000 give up without fighting.. You can only bark until your Chinese master are holding your belt. :blah::china:

you cockroach :crazy: so the skills depend upon marching style or just you are cry baby for your big daddy :rofl:
MARCHING STYLE !!!!???? LOL LMAO
yep as expected you dont even know the basics of warfare.:hitwall: and i dont feel like educating you. YAWN
and let me add even if i were an indian i wouldve said the same because a fact is a fact regardless of nationality.

The topic is that no matter how much you guys fear India, to us India is not a threat. We hold the high ground on the Tibetan plateau, and even according to the Indian Army we are vastly more powerful than India in every sense, and "the gap is growing larger every day". That's according to their own Army, and if even they have admitted it then it is obvious to everyone else too.

Case in point, India is constantly screaming about incursions, we have videos of Chinese soldiers pouring over the border with the Indian Army unable to do anything.

The truth is India can easily open fire on the Pakistani or Bangladeshi borders, killing scores of soldiers and civilians each time, but they cannot when it comes to China. Because they will start a war that they have no chance of winning. And I am waiting to be proven wrong.
You sound like another member I have talked to before, but who was wearing a different flag. Maybe from BD?
You do realize that you are getting trolled by a BD fallchirmjager err (sorry) false flagger right? :D

You do realize that you are getting trolled by a BD fallchirmjager err (sorry) false flagger right? :D

look if you know anything, please no comment, just wait and see how you will be surprised by a chinese decision. the news will be soon be there. just hrs

Lol- i see indians jumping up and down on the wall acting like wild animals-

dare that along LOC and we will show you who is your DADDY-:D-

Ok what would you do or precisely pak soldiers would do?...keep calm and let the enemy take over your territory?

I think you are actually delusional, or winding me up on purpose. :lol:

EVERYONE knows that China holds a massive conventional and non-conventional advantage, as the Indian Army itself has admitted on many occasions.

Everyone can see India crying about "Chinese incursions", while backing down and giving up every time. Last time they destroyed their own bunkers and stopped their own troop patrols. :P

Everyone knows that India doesn't have the guts to open fire against Chinese incursions, even though they are willing to open fire on Pakistani and Bangladeshi borders, killing scores of soldiers, cattle traders and civilians alike. Because if they tried that with China, it would end up with a repeat of 1962, except that we are no longer poorer than India, and we are no longer in the middle of the worst famine in our history, and our massive advantage means that India could even lose the entire NE once the Chicken's neck corridor is cut.

But if that is wrong, feel free to prove it. We are waiting for the day that India finds enough guts to repel the incursions with force, but I think we will be waiting forever, they will never find any guts. :wave:

Hmm... an Indian who says this:

Are you really an Indian? You sound like another member I have talked to before, but who was wearing a different flag. Maybe from BD?

And now I am absolutely sure you are winding me up. :lol:

i don't think china is 'vastly' more powerful than india - though this my opinion - and given that both china and india has nukes, any escalation could spell disaster for both countries.

Here we are talking about two professional armies in a disputed area.But people that use non state actors cant understand it.

Bro please translate it.
Professional armies ....Yes I agreed to the Chinese connection ...The other professional army was abusing like hoodlums in the streets do ...they were like barking dogs seldom bite ...!

Is that supposed to be a joke? You know India is the largest beef exporter on the planet right?

I've read that religious Hindus consider cows to be like a mother, so how does that fit into your logic?

Beef does not mean only a Cow meat!... India mostly export buffalo meat.....and you a big time troll is talking about logic...?! ROFL

MARCHING STYLE !!!!???? LOL LMAO
yep as expected you dont even know the basics of warfare.:hitwall: and i dont feel like educating you. YAWN
and let me add even if i were an indian i wouldve said the same because a fact is a fact regardless of nationality.

As expected a pawki will act like he was born with a phd in warfare. The reason they lost half there nation they started with. leaving 93000 such PHD warriors as POW :rofl:

is it right that some chinese officers were shot, why their media is not reporting it? they were utterly humiliated and beaten to death :rofl: which professional soldier would try to kick some stone wall to dismantle it? just tell me whether it was logical or not. it was as if kicking stone wall will be effective dismantling. why on earth...? i didn't know their military is such an unprofessional joke :lol:

Wow, that's quite an imagination. Rather than some chinese officers were shot, why not "100 Chinese generals shot by 1 indian commando?" Why stop there? Why not, "because of border incident, China surrenders and Beijing is part of india?" :argh:

But seriously, if some Chinese officers were shot, there would be a lot of Indian dead too. "But why don't you guys report it? The Indians were utterly humiliated and beaten to death? Why? Must have happened because you aren't reporting it." You see how ridiculous your logic is? This border scuffle ended with no shots fired and everyone went home. Stop acting insane and get over '62 already. :coffee:

Professional armies ....Yes I agreed to the Chinese connection ...The other professional army was abusing like hoodlums in the streets do ...they were like barking dogs seldom bite ...!

Well well.But that 'seldom bite ' was enough to cut down our
western neighour in to half size.

Well.I agree with you about conventional superirority.But invading our nation massively that not gonna happen.
Because of the nuke factor.Our people dont hesitate to use nukes if our sovereignty is in danger.

That guy is a troll,false flagger and you are wasting your time

i think, honestly, chinese soldiers should accept indian positions as ground realities. such stupid incidents must not be allowed to happen. don't you think chinese side should respect territories under indian control as foreign country and stay away from indian border forts? these can't be acceptable to an indian and it if limits are crossed, there may be bad a outcome. indians are still tolerating this nonsense and they are not opening fire. now, if this continues, indians may not open fire but indians will build more forward posts like this one, then chinese side should not whine. indians army is a professional killing machine like any real army in the world but i am glad that they are showing great amount of restraints. kudos to indian army.
Try to shoot at first, and you will see the outcome. This is how war begun in 1962. Build up a house in other's backyard doesn't make it yours.

Back
Top Bottom