What's new

A teenager has beheaded a teacher in northern Paris for showing pictures of Prophet Mohammed in class

Honestly if I were french native, and I witnessed multiple deadly terror attacks, immigrant and specifically Muslim ghettos in my cities, and then something as heinous as this, there’s a strong chance that I’d be one of the voices calling to kick all Muslims out of my country.

You can’t apply your morality and religious beliefs on others, if you are one of these people, please leave and don’t come back.
No sane Frenchman or Muslim would not be disgusted at anyone taking this course of action - let’s firstly universally start by this statement.
However your attempt to join in with the “let’s blame all actions of Muslims “ on a handful of acts like this is rather naive and with respect immature. You really going to generalise 2 billion people like this? One would desire a more robust and mature post from yourself.
Let’s also allow the fact to sink in of the approach the state of France has on the international stage. Allowing and participating in the wholesale slaughter of innocent across the African and Arab world - I don’t need to surely bring this to your attention? This by no means is a justification of this behaviour but surely the actions sometimes tips the mindset of a vulnerable few. Perhaps the recent events of the Hebdo events should have alerted the teachers mindset of not approaching or perhaps approach with caution the subject matter?

Any prominent figure speaking up today of the atrocities of the Jews is immediately labelled and stamped upon by the press - with respect we need people to speak up and point the obvious discrepancies in approach rather than blaming 2 billion people for the actions of a minuscule amount of retards.

Alright, I disagree, but let me ask... if that's truly your logic for justification, then what about Denmark for instance? No colonies in the Muslim world, Africa, Asia etc. Danish colonies were limited to the North Sea, North Atlantic and Scandinavia.

So if the same terror attack happens in Denmark for instance, would you be against this kind of punitive terror? I'm asking because I don't believe that the quoted reasoning is your true motivation, it seems tangential. And if not, and if that is your true motivation, then the Danish hypothetical example should be an exception and easy to answer. Same can apply to a plethora of other nations.

So the French never killed 100s of 1000s of Brown-Skinned Algerian Muslims?......... :disagree:

So the French never killed 100s of 1000s of Brown-Skinned Algerian Muslims?......... :disagree:
Where did I say that? Pls answer the question.

French colonialism was brutal, as was British colonialism and Belgian. Yes they killed people. But you did not answer my question, so I'll state it again:

What goes around, comes around. The French are responsible for all of this for colonising and then murdering 100s of 1000s of Brown-Skinned Muslims in North Africa in places like Algeria. Also, for attacking countless Muslim countries over the centuries.
Alright, I disagree, but let me ask... if that's truly your logic for justification, then what about Denmark for instance? No colonies in the Muslim world, Africa, Asia etc. Danish colonies were limited to the North Sea, North Atlantic and Scandinavia.

So if the same terror attack happens in Denmark for instance, would you be against this kind of punitive terror? I'm asking because I don't believe that the quoted reasoning is your true motivation, it seems tangential. And if not, and if that is your true motivation, then the Danish hypothetical example should be an exception and easy to answer. Same can apply to a plethora of other nations.

Where did I say that? Pls answer the question.

French colonialism was brutal, as was British colonialism and Belgian. Yes they killed people. But you did not answer my question, so I'll state it again:

You can't condemn over 2 billion Mulsims for the actions of 1 individual. Tell me, when do Brown Muslims condemn all White Christian Europeans for the murder of 10s of millions of Brown-Skinned Muslims by White European Christian americans over the past 30 years?

You can't condemn over 2 billion Mulsims for the actions of 1 individual. Tell me, when do Brown Muslims condemn all White Christian Europeans for the murder of 10s of millions of Brown-Skinned Muslims by White European Christian americans over the past 30 years?
I’m not condemning them (us), the only person responsible for this man’s actions is himself, however... when enough incidents like this occur, it breeds resentment and hate against Muslims amongst the native population. That was what I clearly meant by this:

Honestly if I were french native, and I witnessed multiple deadly terror attacks, immigrant and specifically Muslim ghettos in my cities, and then something as heinous as this, there’s a strong chance that I’d be one of the voices calling to kick all Muslims out of my country.

You can’t apply your morality and religious beliefs on others, if you are one of these people, please leave and don’t come back.
Now if you’d kindly quit strawmanning me and answer the question I posed @PAKISTANFOREVER. Here it is again, for the third time:

What goes around, comes around. The French are responsible for all of this for colonising and then murdering 100s of 1000s of Brown-Skinned Muslims in North Africa in places like Algeria. Also, for attacking countless Muslim countries over the centuries.

both were ISO 9001 certified retard. good riddance.

I’m not condemning them (us), the only person responsible for this man’s actions is himself, however... when enough incidents like this occur, it breeds resentment and hate against Muslims amongst the native population. That was what I clearly meant by this:

Now if you’d kindly quit strawmanning me and answer the question I posed @PAKISTANFOREVER. Here it is again, for the third time:

Then if is justified for the French to have resentment towards Muslims, then it is literally a million times more justifiable for Brown/Olive-Skinned Muslims to have a extreme resentment towards america/france for murdering 10s of millions of Muslims globally over many years.

You talk about Denmark but tell me, what ever did innocent Syrians and Iraqis ever do to americans to make them invade those nations and kill an untold number of their innocent civilians?

Then if is justified for the French to have resentment towards Muslims, then it is literally a million times more justifiable for Brown/Olive-Skinned Muslims to have a extreme resentment towards america/france for murdering 10s of millions of Muslims globally over many years.

You talk about Denmark but tell me, what ever did innocent Syrians and Iraqis ever do to americans to make them invade those nations and kill an untold number of their innocent civilians?
oh bhai enough of this aen baen shaen, answer the question or quit having me respond to random tangential strawman, you can debate this stuff with someone else who actually disagrees with you.

If you're saying colonialism justified this incident then surely if the same happened in Denmark (no recent wars, no colonialism in our area), you'd then be against it, right?

Simple question, pls answer, for the nth time.... :rolleyes1:

good going man good going why these guys move to west first place . its EU fault why they let in these guys .
Dear Sir ! Its an essential part of our Islamic faith to respect each and every prophet from Adam AS to Muhammad PBUH. Our faith is not complete if we do not respect Jesus , Moses , Danial or any other prophet . We do respect all prophets of jews and christians like our holy prophet as well , otherwise we are not believers and Muslims. It means they have started a one sided war against Islam and Muslims . And believe me this stubborn anti religion hell of western people would lead towards the clash of religions and horrible confrontation of civilization , which will proved to be the end of the world in a horrible way....

oh bhai enough of this aen baen shaen, answer the question or quit having me respond to random tangential strawman, you can debate this stuff with someone else who actually disagrees with you.

If you're saying colonialism justified this incident then surely if the same happened in Denmark (no recent wars, no colonialism in our area), you'd then be against it, right?

Simple question, pls answer, for the nth time.... :rolleyes1:

Do you justify the extermination of 100s of millions of innocent Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims by white christian europeans going back many centuries?

PS Why are you trying to justify white European christian racism against over 2 billion Muslims just because of the action of 1 individual?

When millions of French colonists lived in Algeria--they did not accept local culture but rather practiced their own European culture

And now Algerians live in France----why people say that they are obliged to assimilate?

French colonists did not assimilate in ALgeria....so why do Algerians need to assimilate in France?

I'm not even talking about 1million Algerians that were brutally murdered by the French

Do you justify the extermination of 100s of millions of innocent Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims by white christian europeans going back many centuries?

PS Why are you trying to justify white European christian racism against over 2 billion Muslims just because of the action of 1 individual?
I never did justify any of the above. You are being very dishonest in these replies, you shouldn't be virtue signalling your morality while dishonestly distorting and strawmanning in order to deflect from answering the question I posed many times now.

What use is your world view and morality if your integrity is compromised in such a basic consversation? It takes guts and honesty to back down from a position.

Anyway, I'll leave you to it, have fun strawmanning the next fool who presumes to question you on the basis of your own logic.

Back
Top Bottom