What's new

A teenager has beheaded a teacher in northern Paris for showing pictures of Prophet Mohammed in class

The bebeading was a crime obviously and unjustifiable, however regarding freedom of expression while personally I do support it but the question is why is it allowed to insult the muslim ideology while it is not allowed to insult the Zionist ideology! every time you criticize the Zionists you are labelled anti-semitic that is why I would say freedom of expression in the west is fake and it doesn't exist.

Good .

Lol at teacher trying to mock the prophet in front of schoolchildren what next they’re going to make our prophet a figure if fun and filth
No sirs not a chance

Dead like a dog in the street

personally if you mock my mother or grandmother I will shoot you if you show any offensive picture of my mother your dead . Ask question after if need be and I love prophet more

but then again my thinking is different from all of yous .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...............Thanks. With that response you have PROVED that you are DEFINITELY not from Karachi. You are highly likely to be an indian false flagger..........:lol:........poor attempt at trolling. Can't even do that right............:lol:

Reported to MODs.
Apne delusions mein rehte ho aur apne se hi baatein karte ho. Trolls like you are actually kind of sad. Thank God you didn't go on your racial rant that you go on every so often (and it's always the same exact words).

I really do not need to prove anything to you. The mods know I'm Pakistani.

I recall when Syrian militants were being glamorized like some Star Wars Jedi's on facebook with open endorsements and donation links. they were being praised on western media like some selfless heroes fighting the evil pro Russian Asad regime.

Agreed. This article from 2013 is how BBC seeks to glamorize and legitimize Abu Sakkar, the Syrian insurgent who ate the heart of a Syrian soldier. In the article BBC calls the insurgency as revolution.
I believe we need allies among the intellectuals in the west who can help us to form a better platform and / or law to better tackle the blasphemy incidences where the haters just have no motivation, no interest or benefit to provoke us and are prevented by law as well hurting them financially and restricting their interaction with the world that will eliminate them forever.

I think Western Muslim intellectuals like Tariq Ali should be more active in intellectually responding to Islam-haters like Christopher Hitchens. This challenging should be done openly.

The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries in the 1950s and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism. As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: “You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security” (Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred). They also allegedly carried out terror attacks in France, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the UK, and other countries. False flag attacks carried out pursuant tho this program include – by way of example only – the murder of the Turkish Prime Minister (1960), bombings in Portugal (1966), the Piazza Fontana massacre in Italy (1969), terror attacks in Turkey (1971), the Peteano bombing in Italy (1972), shootings in Brescia, Italy and a bombing on an Italian train (1974), shootings in Istanbul, Turkey (1977), the Atocha massacre in Madrid, Spain (1977), the abduction and murder of the Italian Prime Minister (1978), the bombing of the Bologna railway station in Italy (1980), and shooting and killing 28 shoppers in Brabant county, Belgium (1985).

You need a real investigation, which can't happen in Europe, they stage these things too often.

Footage captures the moment Chechen gunman, 18, is shot by French police after BEHEADING a teacher who 'showed his class cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed during lesson on freedom'
  • A teenager has beheaded a teacher in northern Paris for showing pictures of Prophet Mohammed in class
  • The attack occurred in Conflans-Saint-Honorine, 25 miles from the city centre, before a police chase ensued
  • Footage has been shared showing the moments the police caught up with the 18-year-old suspect on Friday
  • In the video, the police are seen advancing down a street towards the suspect while holding their firearms
  • The officers can be heard shouting at him to get on the ground before opening fire and killing him in the street
By PETER ALLEN IN PARIS and CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE and WIRES

PUBLISHED: 17:42 BST, 16 October 2020 | UPDATED: 02:25 BST, 17 October 2020

89kshares
View comments

Footage has been released of the moment a teenage Chechen gunman was shot by French police after beheading a teacher for showing his class cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.
The 18-year-old reportedly shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before attacking the teacher with a knife in a Paris suburb in broad daylight on Friday afternoon.
His victim was a 47-year-old middle school history teacher named as Samuel P, who had enraged parents by displaying cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed to pupils in a lesson on freedom of expression.
The suspect, whose identity has not been officially established, was shot by French officers as they tried to arrest him. He later died of his injuries, police said.
Four people, including a minor, have been arrested in connection with the incident, a judicial source told AFP early on Saturday. All were related to the assailant, the source added.
A video taken by a local resident shows the police arriving to attempt the arrest, ultimately leading to the shooting of the alleged assailant.
French resident films shooting of man who beheaded teacher

MORE VIDEOS
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hLItMdDSog1F1Aph4Tq3j5CsBaFAWsemTZJYURuxYHYc#
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hLItMdDSog1F1Aph4Tq3j5CsBaFAWsemTZJYURuxYHYc#

What he did was wrong simply go to authorities or protest with 3 or 4 others and it would have been solved...

France is becoming another india tbh...

Honestly if I were french native, and I witnessed multiple deadly terror attacks, immigrant and specifically Muslim ghettos in my cities, and then something as heinous as this, there’s a strong chance that I’d be one of the voices calling to kick all Muslims out of my country.

You can’t apply your morality and religious beliefs on others, if you are one of these people, please leave and don’t come back.

Apne delusions mein rehte ho aur apne se hi baatein karte ho. Trolls like you are actually kind of sad. Thank God you didn't go on your racial rant that you go on every so often (and it's always the same exact words).

I really do not need to prove anything to you. The mods know I'm Pakistani.

Which MODs know you are Pakistani and which racial rants are you talking about? Again can you be specific and try to answer the question?

PS In WHICH town or district in Clifton are you from if INDEED you are REALLY from there?....... :azn:

Footage captures the moment Chechen gunman, 18, is shot by French police after BEHEADING a teacher who 'showed his class cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed during lesson on freedom'
  • A teenager has beheaded a teacher in northern Paris for showing pictures of Prophet Mohammed in class
  • The attack occurred in Conflans-Saint-Honorine, 25 miles from the city centre, before a police chase ensued
  • Footage has been shared showing the moments the police caught up with the 18-year-old suspect on Friday
  • In the video, the police are seen advancing down a street towards the suspect while holding their firearms
  • The officers can be heard shouting at him to get on the ground before opening fire and killing him in the street
By PETER ALLEN IN PARIS and CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE and WIRES

PUBLISHED: 17:42 BST, 16 October 2020 | UPDATED: 02:25 BST, 17 October 2020

89kshares
View comments

Footage has been released of the moment a teenage Chechen gunman was shot by French police after beheading a teacher for showing his class cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.
The 18-year-old reportedly shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before attacking the teacher with a knife in a Paris suburb in broad daylight on Friday afternoon.
His victim was a 47-year-old middle school history teacher named as Samuel P, who had enraged parents by displaying cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed to pupils in a lesson on freedom of expression.
The suspect, whose identity has not been officially established, was shot by French officers as they tried to arrest him. He later died of his injuries, police said.
Four people, including a minor, have been arrested in connection with the incident, a judicial source told AFP early on Saturday. All were related to the assailant, the source added.
A video taken by a local resident shows the police arriving to attempt the arrest, ultimately leading to the shooting of the alleged assailant.
French resident films shooting of man who beheaded teacher

MORE VIDEOS

This slid into stupidity has to come to an end.

Honestly if I were french native, and I witnessed multiple deadly terror attacks, immigrant and specifically Muslim ghettos in my cities, and then something as heinous as this, there’s a strong chance that I’d be one of the voices calling to kick all Muslims out of my country.

You can’t apply your morality and religious beliefs on others, if you are one of these people, please leave and don’t come back.

What goes around, comes around. The French are responsible for all of this for colonising and then murdering 100s of 1000s of Brown-Skinned Muslims in North Africa in places like Algeria. Also, for attacking countless Muslim countries over the centuries.

So you are saying 1.9 billion Muslims will instantly become murders when the holy Prophet is insulted. I feel certain that 99.9999% of the 1.9 billion Muslims are secure in their own faith, secure enough to ignore the occasional idiot that chooses to offend Islam.
yes we will be Murders If we have Such proof of Doing this to Insult Mohammad SAW .

What goes around, comes around. The French are responsible for all of this for colonising and then murdering 100s of 1000s of Brown-Skinned Muslims in North Africa in places like Algeria. Also, for attacking countless Muslim countries over the centuries.
Alright, I disagree, but let me ask... if that's truly your logic for justification, then what about Denmark for instance? No colonies in the Muslim world, Africa, Asia etc. Danish colonies were limited to the North Sea, North Atlantic and Scandinavia.

So if the same terror attack happens in Denmark for instance, would you be against this kind of punitive terror? I'm asking because I don't believe that the quoted reasoning is your true motivation, it seems tangential. And if not, and if that is your true motivation, then the Danish hypothetical example should be an exception and easy to answer. Same can apply to a plethora of other nations.

Last edited:
what our prophet did when people were throwing trash and stones on him ? Did he killed them ?

I was taught that he didn’t.

It’s very heartbreaking that some people have brainwashed and are still brainwashing Muslims and no one among us is trying to stop this brainwashing.

This is very horrific murder.

Back
Top Bottom