What's new

Featured Two Muslim women are stabbed under the Eiffel Tower by 'pair of white female attackers shouting 'Dirty Arabs' amid rising tensions in Paris

If France had one ounce of self respect it would break all relations with Muslim countries. Instead it wants to draw cartoons, ridicule and hate Muslims, but also continue relations with Muslim nations it disapproves. The French are a classic example of hypocrites.

A frog doesn’t jump far from its pad in the pond.

TBH muslims started it

You have very extreme religious hate especially against Islam. Your tiny mind cant even understand the root cause of the issue.
You exposing your self. Good!

Think about that Chechen young fellow from a few days ago or that Pakistani immigrant in Britain who cried because of perceived insult to the Muslim prophet but I guarantee wouldn't cry for the lynching of fellow Pakistani Mashal Khan or the invasions of Iraq, Libya and Syria.

Why you compare Murder and blasphemy. Our stance is one: no chance for blasphemer.

. I know one old couple, settled here for decades, even have a bit of an Indian acent when speaking english lol

"they" hate all muslims and Islam... isn't that a bit of a generalization ?

Do you think that rubbish is worth discussing???

And in your country more Muslims are killed than my country.we don't allow shia shia kafir.

What you say and what world know is different. But you enforce cow cow mother where father is Gandhi lol whatta couple.

You killed Muslims just because you were in doubt that they have eaten some beef.

Actually French people are inherently racist. Here in Canada most Anglo-Saxon people are elitist but they are tolerant and some even respectful of Muslims. But the French Quebecers are totally racist and xenophobic, and they hate Muslims with a passion. Muslims in UK and other Anglo countries like America, Canada and New Zealand are relatively free to practice their religion with very little if any prejudice.
On the other hand, Muslims in France are having their fundamental religious freedom curtailed one by one.
One dimension of this is the fact that most Muslims in France are North Africans. North Africans are among the least observant and most culturally Europeanized Muslims of the world. So it was easy for the French government to restrict religious practices of Muslims in France since religiously observant Muslims in France are a small minority.

If France had one ounce of self respect it would break all relations with Muslim countries. Instead it wants to draw cartoons, ridicule and hate Muslims, but also continue relations with Muslim nations it disapproves. The French are a classic example of hypocrites.

What?? Give up on all the defence dollars coming in from the Middle East? Gotta be kidding...:lol:

I believe we just signed a deal with Thales to install civil aviation radar tracking system in Bangladesh.

If the Bangladesh Govt. had any balls, they'd halt all business with the French. But French are very influential in the EU market, and our main target of exports is to the EU. They are also pivotal in the whole Rohingya diplomacy to corner Myanmar.

But when Gulf countries and North Africans are chummy chummy with the French in the first place, then what can Bangladesh do? Auntie and Mommy are not the same thing. Ask MENA govts to take a strong stance first and show some cajones....then South Asian countries can follow the lead.

The only folks who can talk down to the French are Turkish brothers/sisters.

who will they milk than?

Taliban and the Afghan people destroyed the Buddha's of Bamiyan.

That's your reason to show hate??

What if tomorrow, the Taliban accuse Myanmar of ethnic cleansing and call for a jihad against them?

Who has a better moral stand? :lol:

And let me tell you one thing, the land belongs to Afghans and they willingly converted from Buddhism and many other religions to Islam, so it's their right to remove Buddhas statues.

Don't come at me with half baked arguments because I'll deconstruct them and feed them back to you.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @V. Makarov

That's your reason to show hate??

What if tomorrow, the Taliban accuse Myanmar of ethnic cleansing and call for a jihad against them?

Who has a better moral stand? :lol:

And let me tell you one thing, the land belongs to Afghans and they willingly converted from Buddhism and many other religions to Islam, so it's their right to remove Buddhas statues.

Don't come at me with half baked arguments because I'll deconstruct them and feed them back to you.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @V. Makarov

The rogue Taliban commander was humiliated and removed from his post.

However damage was done
Western media kept repeating lies, and this ID is an islamophobe. He doesn't learn. Please report him. I already did.

Not necessarily, one must look at the facts objectively.

An initial verbal spat over unleashed dogs turned nasty and physically violent

the alleged racist slurs are an after the fact thing

nothing in the reported story suggests that this was a targeted attack or that they (the native French women) were out looking to commit any politically motivated violence (terrorism)

terrible thing to happen, tensions are running high after the teacher incident but people get into all sorts of stupid fights all the time, maybe these women were drunk or high.. in which case they could just as easily have gotten in an argument which turned violent against other local white folk.
What was the beheading then? Why wasn't that declared an initial spat over exposing children to islamophobic and defamatory propaganda that ....yknow.... sadly turned nasty? Dreadful thing this really. Such a pity these misunderstandings and "initial spats" turn sour with beheadings and stabbings.

Dickhead.

What was the beheading then? Why wasn't that declared an initial spat over exposing children to islamophobic and defamatory propaganda that ....yknow.... sadly turned nasty? Dreadful thing this really. Such a pity these misunderstandings and "initial spats" turn sour with beheadings and stabbings.

Dickhead.

The Indians themselves are masters of Islamophobic attacks. To them, more violence against Muslims in other places makes them feel better about their own inhumanity.

How many Indian Muslims have been lynched to date? Do Indians even care?

Your French buddies are confused. They hate the Muslim prophet. They hate Islam. They hate Muslims. They ridicule them all day long by drawing cartoons. Now they are attacking Arabs. Yet, they cannot break diplomatic relations with Islamic nations.

What is it that your French buddies seek? Do they want to bully and discriminate Muslims without anyone holding them accountable?

LOL at middle ground. Indian hypocrite. If you despise something or someone there is no middle ground. Even in normal life you part ways if you dislike an individual. Why cannot France boycott the worshippers and believers of the prophet it hates? France and India falsely accuse China of putting Uyghur in camps, but here we have pure 100% hate being displayed through cartoons and stabbings against Muslims. Yet all you can suggest is to find middle ground? Why do you seek middle ground against people and nations that you fully reject and hate? Isn't it obvious that France wants to hate and expell Muslims from its country, but is using the cartoons to provoke Muslims? Why not just implement state policy since there is already general consensus among the French people and the government that Muslims and their prophet aren't welcome in France.
I agree with you if the French believe in the freedom of speech why do bring people and religion that against freedom of speech to their country?!!!.
The Indians themselves are masters of Islamophobic attacks. To them, more violence against Muslims in other places makes them feel better about their own inhumanity.

How many Indian Muslims have been lynched to date? Do Indians even care?
Just like how many Hindu and Christians girls are being forced to convert or many killed by blasphemy accusations in Pakistan on daily bases.

Just like how many Hindu and Christians girls are being forced to convert or many killed by blasphemy accusations in Pakistan on daily bases.

Provide proof...and for every proof you provide, I can bring 10 that say otherwise.

Given that they inflamed a piece of shit like yourself, I would say they have done well. I hope they come to power and destroy any left over and stick it in every bunghole of the likes of yours.

Can you back this ridiculous statement up?

Back
Top Bottom