What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

Killing your own co-worker based on the torn poster inside the workplace? Very rare, people feel office/workplace is second home. You spend half of your life there. It will never happen in India at least in organized sectors like office/factory etc.

Pakistan is investigating everything incident that happened in the course of tragedy:
200 raids conducted in less than 24 hours.
118 arrests including 13 main culprits,
12Hrs recording of 160 cameras (12x160=1920Hrs of recording).
Mobile data analysis of thousands of mobile calls.
Video footages and mobile data analysis still going on process.
Forensic analysis in progress.

Our government knows how to deal with it. Yes I know never a wrong happens in India so don't be defensive. You are not a party to that tragedy. Stay calm and stay safe.

Killing your own co-worker based on the torn poster inside the workplace? Very rare, people feel office/workplace is second home. You spend half of your life there. It will never happen in India at least in organized sectors like office/factory etc.

India is in a league of its own, now with the Butcher of Gujarat as the CE/PM, the difference between Pakistan and India is huge.

Last edited:
Pakistan is investigating everything incident that happened in the course of tragedy:
200 raids conducted in less than 24 hours.
118 arrests including 13 main culprits,
12Hrs recording of 160 cameras (12x160=1920Hrs of recording).
Mobile data analysis of thousands of mobile calls.
Video footages and mobile data analysis still going on process.
Forensic analysis in progress.

Our government knows how to deal with it. Yes I know never a wrong happens in India so don't be defensive. You are not a party to that tragedy. Stay calm and stay safe.
Well, no one is saying there is no problem in India. But the problems are different levels. Some pakistani posters are bringing India to this discussions.

what the....
Pakistan is the country with a great separation of religion and state? and that's why the population is controlled by clerics? someone rightly gave the analogy of a drunkard and liver failure in another post. after each failure event, the drunkard is convinced he's not drinking enough and more will fix everything.

I am not wasting any brain cells on an Indian go back to your fascist state and stop bringing your filth here.

Well, no one is saying there is no problem in India. But the problems are different levels. Some pakistani posters are bringing India to this discussions.

Do you mean it...India is a lynchers paradise. And in India the extremist bigots are in the govt., in Pakistan no one elects them, the difference is huge, Pakistan can never elect extremist haters at the govrnment, India did it.

The idiot has to be arrested and made an example of. Try him in the anti-terrorism court.

erm .... no .

Then why all that mention of Hindu scriptures and all ?

Islam again shows what it brings to a society. Intolerance, bloodshed and inhumanity.

Pakistan rightly got the image it has in the world - people who do such crimes are inhumanes. Abolish Islam, jail all fundamentalists and eradicate Islam from the constitution. Hope countries boycott Pakistan for what is happening there. Islam is simply a cancer for society. If you call my religion violent, I will kill you!

Islam is not to blame. I as a Communist Muslim say that. Please read my previous posts ( Edit : This post particularly ). This mob was comprised of those who didn't understand Islam. They unquestioningly follow what some jaahil mullah says based on his pre-Islamic anti-Islamic misinterpretation of Islam.

There is high likelihood that Modi and Doval are behind TLP like they were with TTP in the past. We have a historical precedent where India tried to create issues between Pakistan and Sri Lanka during Sri Lankan cricket tour in Pakistan.

Maybe not. And it doesn't matter in an immediate sense which foreign agency is behind TLP and TTP. What matters is that TLP is composed of Pakistanis and TTP is mostly Pakistani and it is for the sensible Pakistanis to defeat their activity, be it on the streets, in the institutions they have burrowed into and on the internet. Pakistan has to flood its institutions with progressives and it has to identify those regressives who create the basis for say the opponents of Aurat March.

Last edited:
Large parts of South Asia suffers from violence in most brutal ways. We can go all the way to the Partition of 1947 and even before that. IMO India has seen the worst kind of mass killings of minorities on a scale which would be comparable to the violence in Rwanda and the Balkans in the 1990s. Pakistan's worst was in the then East Pakistan and later by terrorism by TTP. Sri Lanka had a quarter century of violence where Sinhalese-Tamil (Buddhist/Hindu) killed tens of thousands for such a small nation. You know what Afghanistan has been for the last 40+ years.

Nations go through phases and when they are determined to change circumstances they make it happen. Pakistan's challenge is that it is facing a strong adversary which would exploit any fault-lines inside Pakistan to hurt Pakistan.

so these were stickers they sicked on machines like ignorant stupids all over pakistan and a civilized person ask them to remove these uncivilized stickers before international visitors . what a dirty nation from karachi to skardu everywhere wall chalking stickers banners and posters making our country look like mess

BTW its 2nd time they used sticker as tuheen risalat last time Christine hospital nurses were victim of this BS .

Maybe not. And it doesn't matter in an immediate sense which foreign agency is behind TLP and TTP. What matters is that TLP is composed of Pakistanis and TTP is mostly Pakistani and it is for the sensible Pakistanis to defeat their activity, be it on the streets, in the institutions they have burrowed into and on the internet. Pakistan has to flood its institutions with progressives and it has to identify those regressives who create the basis for say the opponents of Aurat March.

So if Modi pays a rowdysheeter to take out @jamahir you will only hold rowdysheeter responsible but not the sponsor Modi?

What do you mean ?
He forgave corruption cases of political leaders who were exiled or jailed.
Why not Urooj ? I am not talking about installing but just allowing her movement to flourish and allow them to agitate about the wider problems of society and organically take up leadership. As I said they also take inspiration from Faiz Ahmed Faiz and from Mashal Khan ( who was lynched by a similar-minded mob as about this Sri Lankan ). The Anglo-derived complicated political system of president, prime minister, MNAs, chief ministers, governors and dozens of other such elements in the hierarchy must end. There is no need to please USA or Britain by continuing their unscientific, anti-democratic and irrational political and socio-economic system. You know of my proposed socio-economic system proposal. Please read this thread of mine on how Libyan Jamahiriya style progressive and actually democratic political system can come about for Pakistan, for India and for everywhere else.
Sure, but I think if red movement gather enough following, they can contest. Even TLP can contest now.
You have to write more of Asghar Khan and Sajjad Haider. I don't know about them.
Asghar Khan participated in political movement but he didn't try to come in power by rigging. He lost. He also filed cases in 92 (Mehran bank) about alleged ISI involvement in election rigging. A very upright person. I consider him an asset after Quaid. He laid the foundation of PAF, Combat school that raised the level of PAF today.

Sajjad Haider is just an upright person who despite being a war hero couldn't pass Ar Cdr level due to his stance against some Army herichary. He also fairly admits PAF losses without bias.

TTP is almost done with in Pakistan, TLP is the new Frankenstein, hitting the softer underbelly of the country, the disgruntled, poor, uneducated masses in certain areas of central Punjab. And riding the crest of popularity with cleverly twisted slogans like Ashiq e Rasool and all sorts of eyecatching slogans...

Think TLP is more dangerous as they are using the softer power, but hope they would be dealt with and dismantled as people are waking up to the reality. This use and abuse of a certain blasphemy law cannot linger on now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom