What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

If Police do not act in time against crime and blasphemy, people will be forced to take matters into their own hands.

Yeahyeah whataboutism. Just accept that Islam is a radical cult

You are a danger to humans. That‘s what following a pedophile child rapist like Muhammad does to people
Is definitely true if you create falsehood about it to prove a non existence point .

This post should be posted all over Sri Lankan news to deter future "adventurers" from going to Pakistan.

Can't blame animals for acting like animals but it's our responsibility to not throw ourselves into animals and having necessary protection when going into the jungle that is Pakistan if traveling there is absolutely necessary.

reel them in one by one crawling out the woodwork like duck ants lol
Racist tampon suckers

What makes you think I’m Pakistani .:D
It’s not your fault son your programmed to hate a certain community .
if I told you what country I’m from would you boycott it ? You couldn’t if you tried son :rofl:
Like I say prebuilt hate built in

When goons of TLP announced their march to Islamabad in October. PTI Buzdar who was picked God knows how he was made Punjab CM, cannot be held responsible as he is nobody, but federal govt wanted to stop the March. Later TLP continued, PTI seemed determined to stop it as TLP was leaving arson and dead bodies behind, Army Chief Bajwa jumped in and met Moon Mufti, Muneeb, and AKD, and then TLP was let go, all criminals including Rioter-in-Chief , Saad Rizvi were released.

How long these mobs shall be killing Shias, Ahmadis (they are non muslims as per constitution), Police and other less-than-equal-Muslim. We the ordinary Pakistanies on this forum who always support Army just for the sake of Pakistan should demand that if there is any Nexus between Army and TLP, then all responsible generals should be court martialed.
No one Above Law, no one above Pakistan.

Otherwise, let these goons rule Pakistan and we shall be done with.

This is a serious discussion and involves a brewing crisis in Pakistan and we should talk objectively about it. It just cant be put under the carpet.

Last edited:
Minorities should be taking up arms. Stock up on weapons, and knives and ammo.

If it was Jews tweet, i can share, as source was not fake, you donkey brain,
Different users sharing same video
Must you always display your upbringing.
Pity you don't even have brain to understand that it's nothing new you are posting except your usual verbal dihorea.

How many threads on one incident.

@mods could you please merge all threads related to this incident.

I am frankly concerned with the propaganda being done to show Pakistan in bad light just based on just one incident.
Minorities should be taking up arms. Stock up on weapons, and knives and ammo.

There are thousands of Hindus and Sikhs living happily in Pakistan. Let's not make a mountain of a mole.

there is no hope for this country . islam became tool in hands of these monkeys for everything . if you want to live better and secure life better move to west . its been 40 years now paksitna is in grip of extreamism . 80s 90s shia sunni war 2000s 2010s deobanids have destroyed pakistan and now brelvis from last 4-5 years taking toll . god know what next .

Must you always display your upbringing.
Pity you don't even have brain to understand that it's nothing new you are posting except your usual verbal dihorea.

What are you displaying?
You belong to Khadim Rizwi mullah?

Who posted here, Punjab Police was there?
Only Twitter has info, where people were sharing video..

already tons of threads are open for same incident ... mod plz merge it with them

How many threads on one incident.

@mods could you please merge all threads related to this incident.

I am frankly concerned with the propaganda being done to show Pakistan in bad light just based on just one incident.

There are thousands of Hindus and Sikhs living happily in Pakistan. Let's not make a mountain of a mole.
This is a topic not for catharsis but to create awareness that letting religious bigots off the hook has serious murderous consequences for the state, Religion of Islam, and people.

Back
Top Bottom