What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

The idiot has to be arrested and made an example of. Try him in the anti-terrorism court.

Then why all that mention of Hindu scriptures and all ?

Ive no idea what your on about .

606C2D71-84EF-4CDC-9827-90B79595AD74.jpeg

There is a big problem in Pakistan and all the anti Muslim Pakistanis among with their Indian and anti Muslim foreign friends on this forum , immediately jumping in and saying ... blah blah blah Islam this Islam that cursing the prophet pbuh blaming Muslims .... without knowing the background of the case immediately jumping to their own inbuilt hatred for islam agenda and pushing their baseless claims .

Sialkot Chamber of Commerce statement states some employees killed Sri Lankan manager because of personal vendetta.

Like I stated previous posts this wasn’t religious it is cultural problem & compared India as its neighbouring country .

reel them in one by one crawling out the woodwork like duck ants lol
Racist tampon suckers

What makes you think I’m Pakistani .:D
It’s not your fault son your programmed to hate a certain community .
if I told you what country I’m from would you boycott it ? You couldn’t if you tried son :rofl:
Like I say prebuilt hate built in
He said Pak and India should be nuclear bombed for sake of humanity and after radiation it'll be all good
He has issues- f this guy
I don't even know why they have him on this forum- a Sri Lankan guy came on this forum, even on internet they said stuff

But he is just extra retarted and from before not just this time

reel them in one by one crawling out the woodwork like duck ants lol
Racist tampon suckers

What makes you think I’m Pakistani .:D
It’s not your fault son your programmed to hate a certain community .
if I told you what country I’m from would you boycott it ? You couldn’t if you tried son :rofl:
Like I say prebuilt hate built in
Doesn't matter where you come from. The important point is to deter people from going to countries like Pakistan and stop associating ourselves with these countries. And also Sri Lankans should stop any delusions about South Asia thinking that entire South Asia is like us but I think this incident did exactly that. It's good to distance ourselves from people living in stone age.

Listen burger boy. I clearly said the courts should've been the ones to decide on the matter and not some random mob.

But blasphemy should be a serious crime in the ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan.
Buger boy.

Learn some manners you pathetic jahil from a Pandoo village where communal masterbation is preferred to cricket whilst talking Islam.. is molvi quvi your mentor and relative? Now jog on before I slap you again.

Can't afford a burger can you.

Barring few exceptions, This 'sar tan se juda' mindset is the norm amongst muslims. Not just in Pakistan but in India, BD and elsewhere also. In India, these slogans are raised by muslims at every opportunity.

For the few exceptions which exist, its already too late to drop the pretence, wake up & smell the coffee.

Doesn't matter where you come from. The important point is to deter people from going to countries like Pakistan and stop associating ourselves with these countries. And also Sri Lankans should stop any delusions about South Asia thinking that entire South Asia is like us but I think this incident did exactly that. It's good to distance ourselves from people living in stone age.
Living in some European country doesn't make you any fairer in complexion.
As I said before you don't even know your own history let alone commenting on South Asia.
Better ask your elders and learn who saved your neck when those Tamil Tigers were causing you mayhem.

Living in some European country doesn't make you any fairer in complexion.
As I said before you don't even know your own history let alone commenting on South Asia.
Better ask your elders and learn who saved your neck when those Tamil Tigers were causing you mayhem.
Answer is China. Stop being delusional. :lol:

No other country will take you
My country won’t take you unless you want to shampoo and massage dogs or clean toilets.

bit harsh reply but it’s true .

i will not go that far nor i can stop them . yes we can move away . i will say what is possible sir . those whom create groups and use them will never stop . almost every religous political ethical and student or any party in paksitan is made by establishmen
If we keep remain silent like this , one day they will kill our children too ,mark my words, this is the most easiest way of killing the one which u dont like , we surly have black future and now I know why whole world worried about our nukes

OK, But it was incident in Pakistan, so its Pakistani issue,

Yes, he may be sharing video for propaganda,
But if i paste link from Pakistanis, no one raise such question,
i just shared here, because police did not shoot them immediately..
Like o said, on your beloved India it happens daily and police doesn't shoot perpetrators either.

Jahil doesn’t know Islam properly himself. Stupid jahil going against the teaching of our prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) and calling it defending his (ﷺ) honour.
Blind followers of a stupid mullah
The battle for true Islam would never be won. It could not be won in the past 1400 years. It's futile to peg one's hopes on people's understanding of "true Islam". Let us not lose our country. The solution is for these vermin to be crushed with the full might of the state. People confuse these paper tiger fanatics with Taliban. Had these cockroaches been shot at and killed in last month's rioting, we mightn't have seen the humiliation of today. There is only one way to bring all in line. State violence is that way.
muslims countries should revoke islamic republic status from this jahil country now
See what is happening in Gulf. Muslim states have wisened up, they are busy giving up their own statuses of champions of "true" Islam nowadays. Religious posturing is left to weak states with such citizenry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom