What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

Knowing your post history it is not surprising that you would make such a criminal statement. Forget about you taking ownership of Islam you should review whether it is not you who is demeaning Islam.

You should have said to @ARMalik :

Will you write Heart of Darkness part 2 this time about Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri ?

How did he have it under control ? From what I know irrational people were given patronage just like the Modi government has for Hindutvadis. There were groups set up for example to research how to harness jinn power to generate electricity.

True.

Agreed.

What do you mean ?

1. Why not Urooj ? I am not talking about installing but just allowing her movement to flourish and allow them to agitate about the wider problems of society and organically take up leadership. As I said they also take inspiration from Faiz Ahmed Faiz and from Mashal Khan ( who was lynched by a similar-minded mob as about this Sri Lankan ). The Anglo-derived complicated political system of president, prime minister, MNAs, chief ministers, governors and dozens of other such elements in the hierarchy must end. There is no need to please USA or Britain by continuing their unscientific, anti-democratic and irrational political and socio-economic system. You know of my proposed socio-economic system proposal. Please read this thread of mine on how Libyan Jamahiriya style progressive and actually democratic political system can come about for Pakistan, for India and for everywhere else.

2. You have to write more of Asghar Khan and Sajjad Haider. I don't know about them.

Yes I know there were protests including in Britain and the participants were progressive Muslims and non-Muslims. Tariq Ali was among the protesters. But my point is that Dawah Man's brainwashed young Muslims today in Western countries would not have been among those protesters but will precisely be among the tens of thousands of private criminal fighters recruited by NATO to fight its wars against Libya and Syria.

Sorry can you elaborate that please ?

That is also true.

yes Indian like I said in previous posts in this thread it’s not religious for me if someone disrespects me I don’t back down turn the other cheek nor bend over like you.

if a Hindu tore down quranic verses from the wall and dashed them in the trash can in front of me at work I would phone someone to go and bring me my gun and I’d put a bullet in he’s temple go home go sleep calm .

but as stated later in the thread which I have to go over for your pussified Indian dumbass which can’t read , for a TLP sticker I wouldn’t give a flying monkeys balls for .

now in your shining india if a Pakistani Muslim tore off religious Hindu script off of the wall at work in India you think the workforce would sit and clap him ?

they would most likely as history bares probably burn all Muslims of the locality also .
you as an Indian should know this .

Hindu tears down quranic verses and discards them in garbage pan and you think people would give him ladoo ?

yes Indian like I said in previous posts in this thread it’s not religious for me if someone disrespects me I don’t back down turn the other cheek nor bend over like you.

if a Hindu tore down quranic verses from the wall and dashed them in the trash can in front of me at work I would phone someone to go and bring me my gun and I’d put a bullet in he’s temple go home go sleep calm .

but as stated later in the thread which I have to go over for your pussified Indian dumbass which can’t read , for a TLP sticker I wouldn’t give a flying monkeys balls for .

now in your shining india if a Pakistani Muslim tore off religious Hindu script off of the wall at work in India you think the workforce would sit and clap him ?

they would most likely as history bares probably burn all Muslims of the locality also .
you as an Indian should know this .

Hindu tears down quranic verses and discards them in garbage pan and you think people would give him ladoo ?

You think I am a Hindu for you to say all that ? :rofl:

This ideology is happy to destroy Pakistan for its gain. It's parasitic and psychologically abuses its host where it gains control and can trigger unreasonable behavior at will. I've been studying this since 2005. I always wanted to know what was the driver for TTP sympathizers in Pakistan.

Just the other day
1638621246403.png

This ideology is happy to destroy Pakistan for its gain. It's parasitic and psychologically abuses its host where it gains control and can trigger unreasonable behavior at will. I've been studying this since 2005. I always wanted to know what was the driver for TTP sympathizers in Pakistan.

Just the other day
View attachment 798824
First of all why does that kanjar have two Canadian flags?
Why do almost all of these haramis prefer western Kafir lands over Sharia hellholes?

it’s wrong to burn him as I said a bullet to he’s head would have sufficed and no I’m not an extremist just stating what I would do if I seen anyone disrespect quraanic verses , firstly I wouldn’t let anyone put them up as it’s not from Islam to hang Quran on wall as Quran is to read and non of early Muslims nor companions of prophet Muhammad pbuh hung verses on the wall as verses are to read but no ornament , however if I seen anyone disrespect quranic verses by ripping them up and dashing them in the trash can I would launch my fathers pump rifle straight in he’s head .

If religion is becoming the cause of bloodshed then either you are wrong in religion's interpretation Or your religion is false (if it tells you to kill another person)
IMO, people who talk about killing are the biggest evil of this society, they are biggest enemies of Islam. West is not the enemy of islam in comparison. The damage this mentally sick people have done is immense. No sane person can even think to take life out of another person for paper or words. You guys think God is sooo weak that almighty needs weak people like you to kill people in his name ??. This universe has trillions of stars and billions of galaxies, our earth is like a dust particle in a desert. so powerful creator would need you jahil idiots to do his job ?? No wonder, you guys are so conservative, believes in every thing like magic, peer babas or anything.

It boggles the mind as to where this is stemming from.

It would boggle YOUR mind as you are part of TLP. It is stemming from your slogans and the fatwabazi of your ulema labelling others Kafir and Murtad. It all stems from people like your Ala Hazrat.

TLP lot have the same mindset as the ISIS lot. Your ulema have shown the violence path to your lot, and this is going to lead to more killings if the state doesn't crush this extremist sect.

2008 traveled past that mob on public transport.

ever since the dacoits started shooting at the first hint of resistance.

if the police keep circulating these criminals from one jurisdiction to other after taking their share of the loot, this was bound to happen.

If they burn this man, even if he was a blasphemer or dead, its still haram to burn the body or alive person, these scums are gaining power because of incompetent leadership in Pakistan.

Reminds me of the Salem Witch Trials. One test is if they don't drown, they must be a witch and will be killed. If they do drown, then they are innocent.

If religion is becoming the cause of bloodshed then either you are wrong in religion's interpretation Or your religion is false (if it tells you to kill another person)
IMO, people who talk about killing are the biggest evil of this society, they are biggest enemies of Islam. West is not the enemy of islam in comparison. The damage this mentally sick people have done is immense. No sane person can even think to take life out of another person for paper or words. You guys think God is sooo weak that almighty needs weak people like you to kill people in his name ??. This universe has trillions of stars and billions of galaxies, our earth is like a dust particle in a desert. so powerful creator would need you jahil idiots to do his job ?? No wonder, you guys are so conservative, believes in every thing like magic, peer babas or anything.

wrong .

magic & peer baba is fraud a sin & takes you out of Islam .

Read my post where I said it’s not religious it’s emotional .
these jungleez don’t know religion .

No one should punish with fire except the Lord of the fire."

^^ look religious to you this act ^^

rest of your post is waffle .

Now we are facing indian media guns and this is seriously impacting our relations with Sri Lanka. Our agency should look into this appropriately, i believe indian hands are involved in this incident. Having successfully defeated terrorism, social terrorism has now emerged. We need to understand this type of warfare and plan our action against it to root it out.

Even if India is not directly behind elements like TLP then India should be! Why miss an opportunity to hurt Pakistan? As Gen. Tariq said in an interview, both Pakistan and India seek opportunities to hurt each other. And you are correct: After Pakistan successfully beaten terrorism and masterfully gained back advantage in Afghanistan, the main source for Pakistan's enemies to hurt Pakistan are the elements like TLP and ideological followers. Look at India's image taking a beating globally because of the 'Hindutva' violence in last some years?? No Western press skips saying 'Right Wing' Modi govt and generally scornful of the Indian rulers because of 'extremism'. That worked to Pakistan's advantage.

Back
Top Bottom