What's new

A slap on INDIAN,US,ISRAELI FACE:Gallery of fake osama

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:.........Mr. Brown telling White Lie....

The polio guy has lost his nerves it seems.. now the cries of "bharitio blah blah blahhs".. are getting louder.

dun worry bro till then I alone am enough for them...:smokin:

yu just chill and see how I make their rear burn and gets black which it already is...:D
So you have weird fetish to see "black" Indian a$$........:rofl:

The polio guy has lost his nerves it seems.. now the cries of "bharitio blah blah blahhs".. are getting louder.

Sparky you have no argument. Just stealth trolling. I say OSAMA is real because some guy named Maqbool said he saw his wife.

Touche Sparky.

:tup:

So you have weird fetish to see "black" Indian a$$........:rofl:

You got it partially right i like to see it turning jet black from the natural black they already are...:D

kiyoon kaaly se der lagta hai ? ye mard ki zuban hai hum jaroor wapas ayee ga

17sli9.jpg
chori pakadi gayeeeee..............:no:

I thought ... navy seal operation was a tight slap on paakistan's face...

anyways..derr aaye durust aaye...

I appreciate the hard work put by albatross to expose such a big conspircay

3 wives of Osama were living in a mension in abbottabad....after the raid they said that Osama loved his youngest wife more and would sleep with her more offen but she betrayed him ...if Osama was not present in abottabad i guess his wifes were sleeping with a ghost!!!!

Getting pounded in your own thread, this is how you are going to make others rear burn? :rofl: :rofl:

yours rears are already burning look at the way yr fellows flocked to this thread and unfortunately nobody took the pain to read the real news get to the bottom of the drama but just trolling killing the thread ..

Give me one logical answer for the following

Brown admits he was fooled by fake pictures of bin Laden body - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead | Fox News

You got it partially right i like to see it turning jet black from the natural black they already are...:D
Buddy...instead of having this weird hobby....do something that will help your country.....watching a$$es doesn't do any good.....:rofl:

Sparky you have no argument. Just stealth trolling. I say OSAMA is real because some guy named Maqbool said he saw his wife.

Touche Sparky.

Post Osama raid Kayani demanded public explanation from Obama - Page 1 | Firstpost

Is he trolling??

Full Text: Pak PM Gilani's address in Parliament on Osama raid | NDTV.com

Is he trolling??

Imran Khan says Pakistan was 'humiliated' over Osama bin Laden, and his killing was 'cold-blooded murder' - Telegraph

Is he trolling??

Pak parliament condemns Osama raid - Indian Express

Are they all trolling?

Send infractions to kayani, Imran khan, gillani, pak parliament .. etc etc...

3 wives of Osama were living in a mension in abbottabad....after the raid they said that Osama loved his youngest wife more and would sleep with her more offen but she betrayed him ...if Osama was not present in abottabad i guess his wifes were sleeping with a ghost!!!!

show the link of video where they said so or otherwise keep yr mouth shut or otherwise i ll put something in it that yu seem to be haibutal of licking and enjoying..dun get me wrong i mean lolly pop:D

Touche Sparky.

He didn't mention you but I think you admitted you are "The Polio Guy"....from now on you will be called...Razapak- TPG.........:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom