What's new

A slap on INDIAN,US,ISRAELI FACE:Gallery of fake osama

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the mean time, TTP is attacking Kamra airbase to avenge Osama's death.

Somebody please send SMS or e-mail to talibs saying Osama is not dead... hurry up ...

Fact is Osama was a CIA man and worked for the CIA.

He was then turned into a boogeyman and leader of the phantom faction, Al-Queda.

did CIA whispered you in ur ear????......:rofl:

I think OP forgot the fact that the US strictly did NOT release pictures of OBL's body.

This was made abundantly clear back then.

Bhartis are on a trolling spree.

Don't worry Indian lamers. There is only one day left for Ramzaan. I will celebrate Eid and when I come online that night, kisi Indian ki khair ney hoy gi.

:lol: please come on a white horse :rofl:

Don't worry Indian lamers. There is only one day left for Ramzaan. I will celebrate Eid and when I come online that night, kisi Indian ki khair ney hoy gi.

putter hum log dhamki nhi dety kam kerty hain aysa na kaho warna wo baharat rikshow forum se senior trolls mangwa leen gay :lol::lol:

dun worry bro till then I alone am enough for them...:smokin:

yu just chill and see how I make their rear burn and gets black which it already is...:D

:lol: please come on a white horse :rofl:

kiyoon kaaly se der lagta hai ? ye mard ki zuban hai hum jaroor wapas ayee ga

17sli9.jpg

I think OP forgot the fact that the US strictly did NOT release pictures of OBL's body.

This was made abundantly clear back then.

Brown admits he was fooled by fake pictures of bin Laden body - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

Pictures were never released to public as they were afraid world will learn the truth but obama admin had to show something to their senators and that is what later got leaked.

putter hum log dhamki nhi dety kam kerty hain aysa na kaho warna wo baharat rikshow forum se senior trolls mangwa leen gay :lol::lol:

Imran mian, yeh bharti'on say zara acha bano, toh yeh faida uttaa tey hain. In loko sey inta free ney hona chaiye. Bharti'on ko nokar jasay rakna chaye, ney toh yeh over ho ja tey hain.

dun worry bro till then I alone am enough for them...:smokin:

yu just chill and see how I make their rear burn and gets black which it already is...:D

Getting pounded in your own thread, this is how you are going to make others rear burn? :rofl: :rofl:

Imran mian, yeh bharti say zara acha bano, toh yeh faida uttaa tey hain. In loko sey inta free ney hona chaye. Bhartio ko nokar jasay rakna chaye, ney toh yeh over ho ja tey hain.
Naukar jaisa..........BWAHAHAHAHA......Tagda dya ha Razpak......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom