What's new

A slap on INDIAN,US,ISRAELI FACE:Gallery of fake osama

Status
Not open for further replies.
show the link of video where they said so or otherwise keep yr mouth shut or otherwise i ll put something in it that yu seem to be haibutal of licking and enjoying..dun get me wrong i mean lolly pop:D

Osama wife videos arent released yet ... not even in xhamster.

I always knew that it was all a charade with corrupt Pakistani authorities playing their part well.

they are condeming the US aggression only where is the mention they accept osama was killed?????????????

reg telegraph news well there reporting is the same like yesterday about base attack they said it was a nuclear base..Imran never said so ...post some pak link reg imran khan's words..

but what would yu say abt this

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead | Fox News

there famous news channel is admitting the truth..

and this where their senator admits it was all fake..

Brown admits he was fooled by fake pictures of bin Laden body - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

tey ki hoya c...1992 ho ya 2012 chori tey chori hon di aan.

Waise tuwada damad koi inspector karan c............ya karan1970

mam i stopped Bollywood in 1997 after border released and then flood of propegenda against pakistan and its army .

i still remember that night when i decide its last indian movie i watched then i didn't watch it but some movies by force when i have no escape .
mera damad karan jesa hota to main apni beti ko obama se biya deta :D

Osama wife videos arent released yet ... not even in xhamster.

well then wait for them or else send one of yr reporters to cover the story why no body interviewed them live for such a long time.....

they are condeming the US aggression only where is the mention they accept osama was killed?????????????

reg telegraph news well there reporting is the same like yesterday about base attack they said it was a nuclear base..Imran never said so ...post some pak link reg imran khan's words..

but what would yu say abt this

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead | Fox News

there famous news channel is admitting the truth..

and this where their senator admits it was all fake..

Brown admits he was fooled by fake pictures of bin Laden body - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

Of course they were condemning US aggression.. they couldn't condemn killing of Osama for sure..he is not a state celebrity ... LOL

U still spamming with FoX news... DO you agree on other fox news articles too??... juSt Curious..:blink:

well then wait for them or else send one of yr reporters to cover the story why no body interviewed them live for such a long time.....

I have send email to burkha dutt of nDtV to go to yemen or saudi to take their interview she is unwilling but is expendable ...

i will send another guy from IndiaTV around december time.

He didn't mention you but I think you admitted you are "The Polio Guy"....from now on you will be called...Razapak- TPG.........:rofl:

What are you even talking about?

Fox news is India TV of amrica...people who believe in fox news are considered dumbs in US

Imran mian, yeh bharti'on say zara acha bano, toh yeh faida uttaa tey hain. In loko sey inta free ney hona chaiye. Bharti'on ko nokar jasay rakna chaye, ney toh yeh over ho ja tey hain.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

sochlo saheb, hamari tankhwah dene ke liye tumhe World Bank se loan lena padega.......:rofl:

yesterday a mod claimed that some Mod's in Indian forums encouraging members to criticize pakistan and etc..... look at this thread title...what it suppose to do with India??? we didn't tried to hunt osama.... neither we spent single penny on him.... then how come you guys bring India in this thread... isn't that spitting venom on Indians???? when ever an Indian bashing thread running on every mod will be disappears.... after long time they will come and removes some posts or rarely closes that thread... who don't know all this????

Pictures were never released to public as they were afraid world will learn the truth but obama admin had to show something to their senators and that is what later got leaked.

I don't know about OBL being real or not.

Common sense says that any random nutjob can post random photoshopped pictures on the freaking Internet. In fact, the day after OBL died, that fake picture was released.

There never were any official pictures whatsoever.

Their senator is also right... pictures were fake... the CIA trolled on senator and did a ROFL.

I heard the CIA controls the Internet...

Or something...

Imran Khan now needs to open a mental hospital in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom