What's new

A slap on INDIAN,US,ISRAELI FACE:Gallery of fake osama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever satisfy you...you can write ...after all this is Pakistan defence Forum

Hum Bharatiyon ko kya kas ka tamacha laga hai. :rofl::rofl:

Not to forget so many posters I have reported dozen of times still posting about Indian poverty, toilets etc....still not banned...and if you post one post against them in their thread you get an infraction....:rofl:

ofcourse it does i see no reason why it shouldnt make sense to a troll indian:cool:
And you are not a troll...............look at your posts.............nothing makes any sense to anyone except another compatriot troll..........:rofl:

What an idiotic title.. still in place hours after it was reported.. Wonder what happens if I make a thread saying

" 20 Shias murdered.. A Slap on the face of Pakistan" .. or "Terrorists attack Air force base 60 miles from capital.. Slap on the face of Pakistan.."... or "Pakistani Hindus seek asylum in India: A slap on the face of Pakistan"

Wonder how long would those threads survive on defence.pk.. Or me for making them .... ::blah:

None of the titles yu said is valid as pak dint rejoice any of the mentioned one's and condemn all acts by foreign supported taliban on the other hand indians did enjoy the fake stunt of US in pak...

And if yu guys have left any rational thinkin left read this..

The faces and footsoldiers of TTP may be Pakistani (in many instances they have also been foreign), but the planners, financers, suppliers and trainers are not. It may even be that the TTP footsoldiers who carry out terror attacks across Pakistan may not even be aware of the identity of their ultimate controllers and beneficiaries. They may even think that they are carrying out some Jihad for religious purposes when, in fact, all that they are doing is serving the interests of foreign non-Muslim powers and inflicting harm on the world's only nuclear-armed Muslim country. This is not too far-fetched. Victor Ostrovsky, the former Mossad agent, in his 1990 book, By Way of Deception: The Making and Unmaking of a Mossad Officer, revealed that, at any given time, only around 100 people knew they were working for Mossad, whereas the actual number working for Mossad, directly or indirectly, ran in the thousands, all unaware of their actual employer.

Neutralizing Pakistan's maritime surveillance and anti-submarine/shipping capability can only benefit a state actor with a navy and naval designs against Pakistan. Similarly, neutralizing Pakistan's air-to-air refuelling and airborne early warning and radar jamming capabilities can only benefit a state actor with an air force and aerial designs against Pakistan. Neither of the two can benefit a terrorist organization engaged in urban terrorism and guerrilla warfare in mountainous terrain. Needless to say, terrorist organizations such as the TTP neither have naval or air power, so what threat are they neutralizing by targetting the naval and air power of Pakistan? Thus, it is clear that the TTP is engaged in 4th generation warfare against Pakistan at the behest of a foreign state actor or actor(s).

What kinda question is that?
Al-Batroos is a bird, while Osama is a fish (actually fish-food in the arabian Sea).

albatross's hero seems to be Osama. Looks like Osama's death has disturbed his mental balance

12 pages of thread based on pure nonsense and BS.....still not closed....and as Karan said, post one thread titled in same fashion against them, you might get a permanent ban..........:lol:

Albatross, You should try stand up comedy :rofl:

I cant unless you come along with a few of yr fellows to assist me as I need some funny faces and funny accents[jaroor,manjoor and jero) like yrs to make some jokes of and amuse masses and i tell yu thats gonna be a hit and i will pay yu much better than yr current masters...so when are yu comin Vajpaye faced..:lol::lol:

Thus, it is clear that the TTP is engaged in 4th generation warfare against Pakistan at the behest of a foreign state actor or actor(s).

What will be 5th Generation Warfare then?
Stealthy Stuff? Like Ninjas versus Ghosts?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom