What's new

A slap on INDIAN,US,ISRAELI FACE:Gallery of fake osama

Status
Not open for further replies.
mam i stopped Bollywood in 1997 after border released and then flood of propegenda against pakistan and its army .

i still remember that night when i decide its last indian movie i watched then i didn't watch it but some movies by force when i have no escape .
mera damad karan jesa hota to main apni beti ko obama se biya deta :D
Ek idia deti hoon 1988 se phale ki movies hi dekha karo.boloto list doon apni favorite movies ki.mere jaisi bollywood buff koi nahi hogi:D

Ek idia deti hoon 1988 se phale ki movies hi dekha karo.boloto list doon apni favorite movies ki.mere jaisi bollywood buff koi nahi hogi:D

in fact mam always bollywood give me bad taste . someone told me watch tery bin laden . in first 10 minutes i feel so depress from movie look like they make pakistan in 1960 for this movie :cry: topi waly molvi dardhi wala her insaan oldest cities weapons and scum undevloup cities homes work places and markets . its pakistan ? they always show like pakistan is some 100 years behind india in each and everything in fact pakistani infrastructure and life style is better :disagree: why they hate us so much ? even pakistani public watch bollywood still they are doing it why ?as they hate us i hate bollywood

in fact mam always bollywood give me bad taste . someone told me watch tery bin laden . in first 10 minutes i feel so depress from movie look like they make pakistan in 1960 for this movie :cry: topi waly molvi dardhi wala her insaan oldest cities weapons and scum undevloup cities homes work places and markets . its pakistan ? they always show like pakistan is some 100 years behind india in each and everything in fact pakistani infrastructure and life style is better :disagree: why they hate us so much ? even pakistani public watch bollywood still they are doing it why ?as they hate us i hate bollywood
arey to chupke chupke,golmal.padosan,anand,naukar etc etc dekho.Agar amitabh bauff ho to uski saari movies dekh dalo 1980s tak ki hi.ya fir agnipath.sunny deol u wont like coz of veer zara buth then watch his ghayal,soni mahiwal.watch rajkumar's heer ranjha.

images-3.jpg

osamabinladen-trainedbythecia.jpg

arey to chupke chupke,golmal.padosan,anand,naukar etc etc dekho.Agar amitabh bauff ho to uski saari movies dekh dalo 1980s tak ki hi.ya fir agnipath.sunny deol u wont like coz of veer zara buth then watch his ghayal,soni mahiwal.watch rajkumar's heer ranjha.

no i will never and thousands like me will never watch bollywood until they didn't stop this propaganda against Pakistan our forces ISI .hum bhi roti khaty hai and we have brains and heart too but seems like bollywood film makers have no value of humans emotions . for hell sake murghy ki bang ka mukabla ?:frown:

no i will never and thousands like me will never watch bollywood until they didn't stop this propaganda against Pakistan our forces ISI .hum bhi roti khaty hai and we have brains and heart too but seems like bollywood film makers have no value of humans emotions . for hell sake murghy ki bang ka mukabla ?:frown:
there are not that many Indian movies targeting Pakistan or its agencies......may be you just look out for those and then whine......Pakistan is favorite topic as far as Patriotic movie is concerned same as India is favorite for selecting weapons in your country.

Watch other movies.....which has nothing to do with Pakistan....just leave these movies.

yesterday a mod claimed that some Mod's in Indian forums encouraging members to criticize pakistan and etc..... look at this thread title...what it suppose to do with India??? we didn't tried to hunt osama.... neither we spent single penny on him.... then how come you guys bring India in this thread... isn't that spitting venom on Indians???? when ever an Indian bashing thread running on every mod will be disappears.... after long time they will come and removes some posts or rarely closes that thread... who don't know all this????

but yu guys did use that fake stunt to implicate Pak into harboring terrorism and thats why these facts are equivalent to a chamat on indians face...live with it...or accept yr short sightedness and render apology

Entertaiment people are in business for money.human emotion ki fikar hone lagi to unki dukaan to raton raat band ho jayegi.Its like audience is is the farmer who skillfully separates wheat from the chaff.

but yu guys did use that fake stunt to implicate Pak into harboring terrorism and thats why these facts are equivalent to a chamat on indians face...live with it...or accept yr short sightedness and render apology
Should I paste the link where your Deeper than Ocean friend China asked Pakistan to get rid of Islamic extremist camps in Pakistan fueling Uighar Muslims.....you carefully chose to ignore that....but blame us for this, if its fake how come every one say this even China....

there are not that many Indian movies targeting Pakistan or its agencies......may be you just look out for those and then whine......Pakistan is favorite topic as far as Patriotic movie is concerned same as India is favorite for selecting weapons in your country.

Watch other movies.....which has nothing to do with Pakistan....just leave these movies.

Indians movies as a whole is nuthing more than crap circling around the same story for last 5 decades...poor guy in love with rich girl or vicaversa ...heroin in wet clothes to soothe the eyes of tharkis like yu and a villain who wanna rape her..thats it...no sane man in world would see such crap over and over again except indian coz they are not sane from anyside...oper se ya neeche se kahin se bhi:lol:

Should I paste the link where your Deeper than Ocean friend China asked Pakistan to get rid of Islamic extremist camps in Pakistan fueling Uighar Muslims.....you carefully chose to ignore that....but blame us for this, if its fake how come every one say this even China....

This thread is focused on osama only open another thread to discuss uighars...
And yup where was indian ghairat when a white man killed number of sikhs in wisconsin no indian called them terrorists...white killing indian is fine with yu ...aint yu ashamed of such double standards and slave nature ....

its intresting to see a modified title , links with boston.com and fox news, a conspiracy theory for few dilusionist ppl running with mods not taking any action. :rolleyes:. then they cry about links from toi and bbc ( Indian and western propaganda).:pop:

its intresting to see a modified title , links with boston.com and fox news, a conspiracy theory for few dilusionist ppl running with mods not taking any action. :rolleyes:. then they cry about links from toi and bbc ( Indian and western propaganda).:pop:

boston news and fox are better at any time than toi and bbc...go and see international rankings..

why india? :blink:

kadi puri kani na perna bus evain e trollin shurrooo...thule vekho sub likhaya hoya e sardar ji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom