What's new

A slap on INDIAN,US,ISRAELI FACE:Gallery of fake osama

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the titles yu said is valid as pak dint rejoice any of the mentioned one's and condemn all acts by foreign supported taliban on the other hand indians did enjoy the fake stunt of US in pak...

And if yu guys have left any rational thinkin left read this..

The faces and footsoldiers of TTP may be Pakistani (in many instances they have also been foreign), but the planners, financers, suppliers and trainers are not. It may even be that the TTP footsoldiers who carry out terror attacks across Pakistan may not even be aware of the identity of their ultimate controllers and beneficiaries. They may even think that they are carrying out some Jihad for religious purposes when, in fact, all that they are doing is serving the interests of foreign non-Muslim powers and inflicting harm on the world's only nuclear-armed Muslim country. This is not too far-fetched. Victor Ostrovsky, the former Mossad agent, in his 1990 book, By Way of Deception: The Making and Unmaking of a Mossad Officer, revealed that, at any given time, only around 100 people knew they were working for Mossad, whereas the actual number working for Mossad, directly or indirectly, ran in the thousands, all unaware of their actual employer.

Neutralizing Pakistan's maritime surveillance and anti-submarine/shipping capability can only benefit a state actor with a navy and naval designs against Pakistan. Similarly, neutralizing Pakistan's air-to-air refuelling and airborne early warning and radar jamming capabilities can only benefit a state actor with an air force and aerial designs against Pakistan. Neither of the two can benefit a terrorist organization engaged in urban terrorism and guerrilla warfare in mountainous terrain. Needless to say, terrorist organizations such as the TTP neither have naval or air power, so what threat are they neutralizing by targetting the naval and air power of Pakistan? Thus, it is clear that the TTP is engaged in 4th generation warfare against Pakistan at the behest of a foreign state actor or actor(s).

Its better to stay silent and look stupid than to speak and remove all doubt.. Thanks for volunteering to be a case in point..

I cant unless you come along with a few of yr fellows to assist me as I need some funny faces and funny accents[jaroor,manjoor and jero) like yrs to make some jokes of and amuse masses and i tell yu thats gonna be a hit and i will pay yu much better than yr current masters...so when are yu comin Vajpaye faced..:lol::lol:

You are qualified to do the job yourself. No need for any help. Being 'bird' brained is one added advantage. :P

You are qualified to do the job yourself. No need for any help. Being 'bird' brained is one added advantage. :P

Now dun run away vajpaye faced coz i have written the script of 1st episode and yu guys jero is necessary to make people laugh their hearts out...:rofl:

Now dun run away vajpaye faced coz i have written the script of 1st episode and yu guys jero is necessary to make people laugh their hearts out...:rofl:

I read the script. That is making laugh rolling on the floor :rofl: After all the title reads : A slap on INDIAN,US,ISRAELI FACE:Gallery of fake osama

any more similar scripts ? we will all have a good laugh

That you will come to know when Pak will soon start it new "rape indian soldier without lubrication" in kashmir and dun worry its gonna be really soon.

first save your self, then think about us...

hmmm these members ego got hurt too much... he he

This is a false flag - OBL was not killed in Abottabad!!

1-4.jpg

1a2ceb609fb191658f40cc6bde112f3e_answer_2_xlarge.jpg

first save your self, then think about us...

hmmm these members ego got hurt too much... he he

There is now a growing consensus among pak elite that inorder to stop india from supporting taliban and bla we better start a huge campaign in kashmir and support other movements like maoists so that indians can taste their own medicine.

There is now a growing consensus among pak elite that inorder to stop india from supporting taliban and bla we better start a huge campaign in kashmir and support other movements like maoists so that indians can taste their own medicine.

well we are not experienced like you.... but you already tasting it right, can you tel me the flavor of your own medicine....

**** mein dum nahin!! hum kissi se kam nahin :lol:

well we are not experienced like you.... but you already tasting it right, can you tel me the flavor of your own medicine....

you are too naive india is active in balochistan for decades and I guess its the right time that we should reply them with full force..It has to happen one day but i feel sooner the better..

you are too naive india is active in balochistan for decades and I guess its the right time that we should reply them with full force..It has to happen one day but i feel sooner the better..

try hard.....

**** mein dum nahin!! hum kissi se kam nahin :lol:

Beta dum nai hota to humare se 7 gunna bara mulak hum se dar k na betha hota...even today alone we r facing and thwarting combined raw,cia and mosad aggression...But for how long soon our patience will give away and thats gonna be a nightmare for yu indians and noone is gonna come for yr help....

dont go off thread if yu have something on it say it otherwise keep ur *** shut...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom