What's new

A slap on INDIAN,US,ISRAELI FACE:Gallery of fake osama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods please close this silly thread.
The conspiracy theories being churned here is an insult to this forum.

Therez no doubt his wives were there a fact american used to stage their drama but what would yu say abt this..

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead | Fox News

Yes i agree absolutly... this was a drama.. he was already dead... americans are fools.. they shoot a dead bin laden who was nursed by live wives in a lively compound and then was made fish meal ... fools they are...

i really want to burn a US flag but its illegal here..

hence i will shoot one.. :guns::usflag:

By the way, RazPak has broken all his previous records in this thread.

@Albatross...

you forgot to mention the proof that OSAma himself appeared into an bollywood movie(Tere Bin Laden),and that his face doesn't match with this fake Osama...

4774294030_4dc12ba79b.jpg

By the way,You should say that this proof is slap on power hungry leadership of Taliban who confirmed the death of Osama,including his wives,also,it is a slap on face of pakistan who jailed a good doctor for assisting a fake killing photoshoot.. :lol:

yeah taliban confirmed that while talkin to SITE something owned by US leaving all arab and muslim sources of news...Does that make you ponder...All the claims,videos of alqaida and taliban were realeased by this SITE intelligence in last decade making their authenticity totally doubtful and afridi was jailed coz of his links with a ban terror outfit..correct yr facts

yeah taliban confirmed that while talkin to SITE something owned by US leaving all arab and muslim sources of news...Does that make you ponder...All the claims,videos of alqaida and taliban were realeased by this SITE intelligence in last decade making their authenticity totally doubtful and afridi was jailed coz of his links with a ban terror outfit..correct yr facts

i think afridi was also giving polio drops...hence arrested...

Also they can replace this afridi with the other afridi if the later one lands into trouble...they can argue.. "this is the real one " to ICC or some institution involved.. loGiC rules.

Taliban attacked PAF base to avenge Osamas dead in Pakistan!!!! Taliban trusted that their leader would be kept safe in pakistan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom