What's new

A slap on INDIAN,US,ISRAELI FACE:Gallery of fake osama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i agree absolutly... this was a drama.. he was already dead... americans are fools.. they shoot a dead bin laden who was nursed by live wives in a lively compound and then was made fish meal ... fools they are...

i really want to burn a US flag but its illegal here..

hence i will shoot one.. :guns::usflag:

His wives came from af'tan and it was impossible then to send to their homes abroad so probably taliabn/alqaida stowed them at abottabad but it in no way proves osama was there...But as a common man may think that he was with his family this psyche was used by US to stage that drama ....

Why his wives no interview ever came on any tv now its been moths they left Pak...
why all the seal that took part in that mission were killed by US herself in aftan...what they wanted to hide?

still less then indians in this race he is kid in front of indian trolls
Senior troll defending baby troll....First time seeing the maternal instinct of Imran....:rofl:

Fact is Osama was a CIA man and worked for the CIA.

He was then turned into a boogeyman and leader of the phantom faction, Al-Queda.

Please close this fake thread and fake albatross for posting fake pictures of Osama killed in a fake raid in a fake town in a fake...errr..

His wives came from af'tan and it was impossible then to send to their homes abroad so probably taliabn/alqaida stowed them at abottabad but it in no way proves osama was there...But as a common man may think that he was with his family this psyche was used by US to stage that drama ....

Why his wives no interview ever came on any tv now its been moths they left Pak...
why all the seal that took part in that mission were killed by US herself in aftan...what they wanted to hide?
Heyyyy...wait a minute, if there was no Osama then how can someone be Osama's wife.....they got married with an imaginary person:undecided:....Strange people we see these days....:lol:

Senior troll defending baby troll....First time seeing the maternal instinct of Imran....:rofl:

oye imran ji ko senior troll bola tu......................................ye to elite troll hain :P

Fact is Osama was a CIA man and worked for the CIA.
And reported to you.........Buddy you are nw watched by NSA............:rofl:

oye imran ji ko senior troll bola tu......................................ye to elite troll hain :P
Sorry sir.....Galti se Mistake ho gaya.....:lol:

They could be there @ that time for some piCnic or were on vacation.. could be a possibility...

We may have to think of the possibilities of any sort of agencies like Taliban Tour Operators where these talibs take tourists to places around with guide and travel packages in exchange of money, weapons etc.... could be possible... can happen..

And reported to you.........Buddy you are nw watched by NSA............:rofl:

Sorry sir.....Galti se Mistake ho gaya.....:lol:

Why do I need to be watched. You can find all this information online. The US doesn't even deny it. :lol:

On fridays, fox news is generally an authentiC source.
oh you mean juma .even tiger got irritated of juma's false promises.

Last edited by a moderator:

tum to baat hi na kero tum cold troll ho meethi churi ki trah kat bhi do to pata nhi chalta

In the mean time, TTP is attacking Kamra airbase to avenge Osama's death.

Bhartis are on a trolling spree.

Don't worry Indian lamers. There is only one day left for Ramzaan. I will celebrate Eid and when I come online that night, kisi Indian ki khair ney hoy gi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom