What's new

A RACIST BUS DRIVER IN GERMANY INSULTS AND ATTACKS A TURKISH FAMILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is obvious that the usual weak command of English is taking over again. I didn't say rightly so about slapping a chick or kid....read again. It was to the comment that the situation would be treated differently if the situation was reversed. Same in the States....if I attack a Mexican....some trouble ....if he attacks me....trouble and deportation.

And yes it is....burn a book...attacked by mob....burn a church....nada

There are plenty of 'unburnt' churches in Pakistan...about which CNN never tells you.

There are plenty of 'unburnt' churches in Pakistan...about which CNN never tells you.

rarely use cnn anymore....bbc and msnbc online mostly.

That's racism? nope, its mullahism and do you see any of us defending it? see the difference there?
Quite a few....but not everyone.

If I understand the post correctly @Juice did not talk about the incident of the driver and woman but rather replying to another poster saying "that the Turkish youths would have fucked up the driver and dont mess with the Turks". Unemployed MENA youths acting gangsta in European cities isnt too rare a sight.

Mate, it did not read like that. The way that statement was written was clearly saying that the writer agrees that there is a differentiation in treating German or outsider criminals... and inferred as if it was OK... That red and white stripes and stars flag carries a meaning when it comes to Independence and those kind of comments do not suit educated people.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't know the other side of truth, was it a case of Xenophobia or the lady offended that driver first. Was the driver teasing the kid (20 yr old gal) or they had some verbal dispat..

This news can have many headline..
1. A driver attack minor and his mother.
2. A male driver attack a women commuter.
3. A german attacked a turkish
4. A christian attacked a Muslim..
and so on....

There is one more possibility, the Driver would have abused the lady god, which might have trigger the fight..

Lets wait and see for result, if the case is Xenophobia, The law will take its course..

That's a really bad incident... how can he do this to women and children??? :frown:

The turkish youth is born their.
If they have the right to attack. We have the right to defend.

No you don't,you go to the authorities and let them handle it,this is not Baghdad where "justice is served on the street,on the spot".

I am glad that the german authorities responded immediately to this kind of behaviour,it takes a brave man to insult an elderly woman and her daughter.:disagree:

No you don't,you go to the authorities and let them handle it,this is not Baghdad where "justice is served on the street,on the spot".

I am glad that the german authorities responded immediately to this kind of behaviour,it takes a brave man to insult an elderly woman and her daughter.:disagree:

Good comment... No one has right to take law in hand, its not la-la land.. The right to punish only lies with Judiciary/Authority....

Brave?? he is a shameless coward man attacking women and children.

What if he attacked your mother and sister(just an example)and you just happend to see it,would you go to the authorities?

maybe they where reminiscence about the good old days with Germany

Very sad. Such attacks are extremely commonplace in the UK against Pakistanis. The most recent memorable one being the murder of Mohammed Saleem. For more detail go to Youtube and search for the video: Hate at Doorstep Racism in England

What if he attacked your mother and sister(just an example)and you just happend to see it,would you go to the authorities?

Ofcourse,after i've tried to get them out of harms way.What should i do,knife him myself? Than i'll go to prison ,and for what? for a racist scumbag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom