What's new

Featured A Powerful explosion rocks Beirut.

why?
as in why I suggested that?

well because Israelis do conduct assassinations, sabotages, kidnaps , cyber attacks on countries and people across the globe and Lebanon is one of the many countries that has been openly and covertly targeted by Israel.

hence my speculation and question inviting a debate.

A massive explosion has rocked the Lebanese capital of Beirut, killing at least 73 people, injuring close to 3000, flattening much of the port, damaging buildings and sending a giant mushroom cloud into the sky.

It began with a fire which is believed to have started in a fireworks factory at the port.

Lebanon's head of security Abbas Ibrahim says the blast was caused by a highly explosive material including sodium nitrate which he believes was confiscated from a ship several months ago. It was stored at a facility at the port there.

He said that an investigation into the explosion will include "revelations that will be announced about this dangerous warehouse which has been present since 2014," without providing any additional details.
https://www.9news.com.au/world/beir...non-news/9a171b43-da2f-417b-8b89-0b2484229db5

It does not seem credible that "fireworks" could have been in such quantity to cause that much destruction. I have seen speculation that an Iranian-Hezbollah weapons storage facility was there. That seems much more likely, perhaps, combined with an Israeli sabotage action continuing the series of "accidents" at Iranian weapons locations.

why?
as in why I suggested that?

well because Israelis do conduct assassinations, sabotages, kidnaps , cyber attacks on countries and people across the globe and Lebanon is one of the many countries that has been openly and covertly targeted by Israel.

hence my speculation and question inviting a debate.

I meant, as in why would they do this.

What would be an objective/gain as an outcome that would be worth the fallout from the international community for such a huge loss of life, this will soon go into the high hundreds, and for intentionally planning of only attacking the general civilian population?

Last edited:
How can be complete damage 1 km away if elevator 50 m away is still standing? o_O

Due to the materials what was used when it was build and the angle the building stands to the explosion. The pics of the one smaller house demaged to ground 1 km away shows that it was of older structure and not build with concrete.

It does not seem credible that "fireworks" could have been in such quantity to cause that much destruction. I have seen speculation that an Iranian-Hezbollah weapons storage facility was there. That seems much more likely, perhaps, combined with an Israeli sabotage action continuing the series of "accidents" at Iranian weapons locations.

You dumb? Fireworks set off the chain reaction that led to the Ammonium nitrate to ignite. There's no weapon storage facility however much you want there to have been.

Below is your "Iranian-Hezbollah" weapons storage facility.

EenHhUwWoAED58l

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
Such a terrible tragedy, May All souls rest in piece.
Which such a hazardous material being kept in a residential area. This is criminal negligence and heads should roll on this loss. Also that blast looked like a bloody thermobaric explosion. I hope it gets investigated thoroughly.

You can ask these americans who were blown to little pieces if ammonium nitrate can cause that much destruction, O wise "physicist" - "TruthSeeker".

I was going to blame Israel but seems like explosives warehouse next to a firework factory?

My two cents. Doesn't match the usual types of IDF actions in the region. Some are saying it was a Hezbollah weapon cache, which I doubt it is, as the location is too exposed and vulnerable. If it wasn't a weapon cache, then there's no reason IDF would attack it. Even if it was the IDF's target, they simply wouldn't attack it in such an attention-seeking and dramatic fashion causing such random collateral damage. I really think this is just accidental.

Apperently there was 3.5 magnitute earthquake at the site of the blast.

from the fire smoke i thought phosphorus so i'm not surprised when they said it was a fireworks warehouse... it may mean large amount phosphorus, gun powder and other chemical may also have been stored there

Back
Top Bottom