What's new

Featured A Powerful explosion rocks Beirut.

Only few days i warned what if Iran like explosions started to happen in Pakistan.

Little I know it could be Lebanon next.
Pakistan!!

Asymmetric warfare is upon us. 6th Generation war has started.

Only few days i warned what if Iran like explosions started to happen in Pakistan.

Little I know it could be Lebanon next.
Pakistan!!

Asymmetric warfare is upon us. 6th Generation war has started.

Only that pakistan can make this explosion look like a birthday cracker in return...

Lebanon has their own weakness to blame here

RIP to dead and speedy recovery to injured

Wasnt Hassan Nasrallah scheduled to give a speech tomorrow ? the timing is awkward. also wat was netanyahu's tweet all about 10h ago ?

10 KT completely levels everything within 1 km radius:

Nuclear-Damage.png

That elevator was right near the explosion and still standing.

There are pics of houses complete damaged 1 km away. So 2 kilotons TNT fits perfect

beirut.png

Pretty sure it was an Iranian Hezbollah weapons storage. Probably exploded with the MOSSAD's assistance...

Israel probably paid off a Hezbollah operative to blow up they weapons Depot.

Or... It was Hezbollah themselves... The terrorist organization knew the Harriri case verdict was due soon... So they blew up the city just to ensure they are not implicated...

Not really... Could be Hezbollah themselves... You don't have a shortage of crazies in the Middle East
They are all crazy...

if it looks like a mossad operation, sounds like a mossad operation, acts like a mossad opperation..

Pretty sure it was an Iranian Hezbollah weapons storage. Probably exploded with the MOSSAD's assistance...

Israel probably paid off a Hezbollah operative to blow up they weapons Depot.

Or... It was Hezbollah themselves... The terrorist organization knew the Harriri case verdict was due soon... So they blew up the city just to ensure they are not implicated...

No. If you take a look at all the vids what in internet, you will see that a long time before the heavy explosion there were lots of smaller and smallest explosions. This means that the heavy explosion is triggered by the smaller explosion. The smaller explosions could be firework or ammunition what was unsafe handeled.

Back
Top Bottom