What's new

Featured A Powerful explosion rocks Beirut.

My thoughts and prayers goes to the victims family.

As Lebanon is going through a spiralling downhill, facing social challenges, I hope they persevere!

I don't think there might be a bird heading towards the warehouse before the explosion. Birds do not fly towards fire and smoke. It also has a premonition of animals. Under normal conditions, birds are afraid and run away. I cannot make a logical explanation for the bird.

The perspective isn't right. The flying object is closer than the explosions. Also, there's another bird that flies after the explosion so his premonition wasn't working well.
hvtJRiE.jpg

What I mean to say is Israel fired a missile into a storage facilities for Lebanese arms

Virtually no secondary explosions, this would happen with an ammo dump. This was a large single bomb, whatever type.

EemalIcXkAAhfyG

EematBVXkAEtz6g

The Israeli army had published a satellite image in Beirut, which it claimed to have Hezbollah warehouses. It is claimed that the locations in the pictures have nothing to do with the explosion.

Extremely biased mods indeed. Try to legitimately criticize Pakistan, and they will send you a private post, threaten you with ban.
that is not private post that is warning letter everyone received it if you got 3 active warnings you will be banned . i have 100 + such private massages with threats :lol:

really very sad incident hope lebnon got new port now . economy depends on ports damn .

10-50 tons TNT. Even the elevator right near explosion was not completely destroyed.

EemMZjWX0AUbpKX

Well, i checked the blast radius with nukemap and so it came out that my first assumption was by way to high. But it perfektly fits with an equivalent of 2 kilotons TNT

~

strange timing for this explosion :

Crisis-weary Lebanon braces for Hariri tribunal verdict

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Fifteen years after a truck bomb killed Lebanon’s former Sunni leader Rafik al-Hariri in Beirut, triggering regional upheaval, a U.N.-backed court trying four suspects from Shi’ite Hezbollah delivers a verdict on Friday that could shake the country again.

000_NIC2005021469436.jpg

The defendants, members of the powerful Iran-backed group, have been tried in absentia on charges of planning and arranging the 2005 bombing which killed the former prime minister who spearheaded Lebanon’s reconstruction after its long civil war.

Hariri’s assassination prompted mass protests in Beirut and a wave of international pressure which forced Syria to end its 29-year military presence in Lebanon after the U.N. investigator linked it with the bombing.

The assassination also inflamed political and sectarian tensions inside Lebanon and across the Middle East, particularly when investigators started probing potential Hezbollah links to the death of a politician who was backed by the West as well as Sunni Gulf Arab states opposed to Tehran.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ces-for-hariri-tribunal-verdict-idUSKCN2500JU

Israel has offerered humanitarian aid to Lebanon but I doubt they would accept it.

Well, i checked the blast radius with nukemap and so it came out that my first assumption was by way to high. But it perfektly fits with an equivalent of 2 kilotons TNT
10 KT completely levels everything within 1 km radius:

Nuclear-Damage.png

That elevator was right near the explosion and still standing.

Back
Top Bottom