What's new

Featured A Powerful explosion rocks Beirut.

The second explosion with huge white mushroom and shock wave seems to be caused by ordnance. May the souls of the departed rest in peace. May the injured find speed recovery.

For me it looks like the equivalent of 2 megatons TNT. But it wasnt a nuke. Small explosions first were likely from small ammunitions or firework. The heat they developed then brought the explosives also stored there to explosion. From the color it looks like ammonium nitrite. If the houses wouldnt build out of concrete, then it would look like hiroshima there.

Or the Muslims and Christians had something placed there, and it caught fire that led to the spectacular yet terrifying explosion. Anyone from any faith might or might not have caused this. I just threw the remaining 2 ones in to make it a full circle in set theory.

What I mean to say is Israel fired a missile into a storage facilities for Lebanese arms

EemGQPHXgAgnBCL

Hezbollah controls Beirut port. They dont allow any inspections inside (which are necessary for basic security). August is hottest month in the year. So here is the result.

For me it looks like the equivalent of 2 megatons TNT. But it wasnt a nuke. Small explosions first were likely from small ammunitions or firework. The heat they developed then brought the explosives also stored there to explosion. From the color it looks like ammonium nitrite. If the houses wouldnt build out of concrete, then it would look like hiroshima there.
10-50 tons TNT. Even the elevator right near explosion was not completely destroyed.

EemMZjWX0AUbpKX

A black object goes to the warehouse seconds before the explosion takes place. This may be a rocket.

AlArabiya reporting it was a Hezbollah weapons storage facility.

alarabiya.net/ar/arab-and-world/2020/08/04/معلومات-أولية-الانفجار-وقع-بمخزن-لسلاح-حزب-الله-بمرفأ-بيروت.html

Looks like a bird flying past.

I don't think there might be a bird heading towards the warehouse before the explosion. Birds do not fly towards fire and smoke. It also has a premonition of animals. Under normal conditions, birds are afraid and run away. I cannot make a logical explanation for the bird.

Back
Top Bottom