What's new

A political solution for Kashmir and lasting peace for India and Pakistan

Im I single Kashmir person who is telling them to piss off. I am the 10th generation son who was born in kashmir. Long before british came we were here. Long before pakistan or India were born we were here.

We decide india is an occupier force we were 85% majority muslim kingdom still are a majoritywe sre being opressed and our landed occupied by india.

So yes i say again piss off indian occupier scum or die at my and my brother's hands every day and every night till you guys have no more sons to send to die at our hands.

We will not give our human rights up. Piss off indian occupier scum

I cannot take you seriously with one Pakistani flag and the other Chinese.

@jamahir

Give up bhai.

Hindus don't want to live with Muslims any longer.

Woh kashti doob kar beh chuki hai nafrat ki nadi mein.

Come on, it's not as bad as that. Just this morning's paper carried a report naming an India-Pakistan people's peace mission ( not Aman ki Asha ). So there is hope yet.

It's Xinjiang though, why are you so defensive of China?
I live in china my 2nd home is in china. Probably my kids will choose chinese identity if they prefer.

Why do you find it strange ? I will always defend my homeland kashmir and kashmiriz. I will always defend my nation Pakistan. And i will always defend my wife's nation and her nation.

We are one. Occupier scum bags

Come on, it's not as bad as that. Just this morning's paper carried a report naming an India-Pakistan people's peace mission ( not Aman ki Asha ). So there is hope yet.

These peaceniks will be butchered first.

By both sides.

This is no time to straddle a fence.

I live with uyghurs in xinjaing. Never a single one who says this.

May be they were afriad to admit??

Ae kashmiriz are never afraid to admit and we are are afraid to kill for our rights or be killed.

Keep sending your brothers and sons and we sill keep killing them.

You kill mey brothers kill 10 of yours. You killy brothers i kill 10 of your sons and brothers life goes on welcome to kahsmir since 1947
Type a little more comprehensible English, and for all I oppose the historical and current wrongs of Indian establishment, Indians treated Kashmiris much better than Chinese treated Uyghurs.

So still no little brown photo.

Ok.

My brown little photo will not make parsis who are dark skinned dravidian south indians into Persians as you keep fantasizing about............:lol:

REAL Persians are modern day Iranian Muslims. Tell these REAL Persians that dark skinned dravidian south indians who are parsis are also Persian. See what the response would be..........:azn:..........:lol:

It's about time you changed the flag in your Avatar to the symbol of the dravidian indian race, not the Persian one you keep fantasize about belonging too.......:lol:

Uyghurs say the same.

This is why Pakistanis call you guys sarkari Muslims. Your sympathies lie with the Indians, even if it comes at the behest of your Kashmiri brothers or other Indian Muslim brothers

Personally speaking if the people are what matters to us rather than land then we should negotiate for vacation of remaining siachen by India and for Kashmir valley. India can keep Jammu and fight with Chinese over ladakh.

We have bigger fish to fry than the Indians in long term.

Before any Indian says, why should the Indian govt. accept this. Well it is fair price for their meddling in then East Pakistan in 70/71 and for other areas that we were denied at the time of partition.

My brown little photo will not make parsis who are dark skinned dravidian south indians into Persians as you keep fantasizing about............:lol:

REAL Persians are modern day Iranian Muslims. Tell these REAL Persians that dark skinned dravidian south indians who are parsis are also Persian. See what the response would be..........:azn:..........:lol:

It's about time you changed the flag in your Avatar to the symbol of the dravidian indian race, not the Persian one you keep fantasize about belonging too.......:lol:

So you admit you're brown and little.

And the Jovan Musk ittar?

This is why Pakistanis call you guys sarkari Muslims. Your sympathies lie with the Indians, even if it comes at the behest of your Kashmiri brothers or other Indian Muslim brothers
I don't who's the guy hiding behind the internet and I asked a simple question, why the hypocrisy?

Type a little more comprehensible English, and for all I oppose the historical and current wrongs of Indian establishment, Indians treated Kashmiris much better than Chinese treated Uyghurs.
Yea that's why you need more than 750,000 troops and 1 year of a curfew and yet your sons and fathers and brothers die at our hands.

I may have replied seriously if he was serious but believe me fck off scumbags is not a serious proposal.

Yea that's why you need more than 750,000 troops and 1 year of a curfew and yet your sons and fathers and brothers die at our hands.
@Cliftonite What should be a serious response to this?

I don't who's the guy hiding behind the internet and I asked a simple question, why the hypocrisy?

You're Indian.

You have 1.3 billion behind you when you speak as one.

If you speak as a Muslim,I guarantee you do not have 1.8 billion behind you .... even on something like Kashmir.

Stay strong.

I may have replied seriously if he was serious but believe me fck off scumbags is not a serious proposal.

@Cliftonite What should be a serious response to this?
You guys know only one response you keep sending your sons and fathers and brothers to kashmir and we keep killing them.

If you have back bone pick up a gun and come and take kashmir. I'm waitimg in the front row. We kashmiriz kill indian scum day and night. Plz do come if you think you are on the right path.

If you think you can forcefully take what is someone else's come to kahsmir amd fight us kashmiriz if not then keep sending ur brothers and fathers and sons. We have plenty to kill more than 750,000 here. In our land.

Right in the crosshair :sniper:

You're Indian.

You have 1.3 billion behind you when you speak as one.

If you speak as a Muslim,I guarantee you do not have 1.8 billion behind you .... even on something like Kashmir.

Stay strong.
But under Modi, I am not sure of the same.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom