What's new

A Photo released from Chinese side in regard of Pangong Tso conflict

they said Indian beat one of their solider so badly and against that they beat up 6 of yours, so comments are claiming that it was in response to IA beating their solider..
Wrong.
That is not possible unless they have time machine as our troops were attacked severals days before we attacked Chinese.
further to add, do you have a copy of such SOP not in place in Ladakh? or what are the guidelines specifically defined for Ladakh region?
I won't post official docs here.
only 1 x Solider beaten to the ground by IA, second Chinese trooper locked up in his vehicle...the way IA was charged, hungry for blood, i doubt they would let him get inside the vehicle.....or you are telling me that more than a dozen men could only control 1 guy? this makes you even look more bad, 1:12 ?
They were four of them who got pelted with stones and slingshots first after they got down. Two or three managed to run back to main patrol with light to moderate injuries but the one who got struck by a stone in head fell down unconscious after which he got an additional dose of punches and kicks (luckily for him he was unconscious during this phase).

Wrong.
That is not possible unless they have time machine as our troops were attacked severals days before we attacked Chinese.

They were four of them who got pelted with stones and slingshots first after they got down. Two or three managed to run back with light to moderate injuries but the one who struck by a stone in head fell down unconscious after which he got an additional dose of punches and kicks
Does the "official docs" tells you that it is from 2013?

Wrong.

They were four of them who got pelted with stones and slingshots first after they got down. Two or three managed to run back with light to moderate injuries but the one who struck by a stone in head fell down unconscious after which he got an additional dose of punches and kicks

In other words, just like all other indians, you have 0 credible evidence to prove your claims which always invariably turn out to be lies and propaganda anyway...........:azn:

Does the "official docs" tells you that it is from 2013?

:lol:

You should try that. Honestly. No kidding. Usa is busy in Minnesota and China is already attacking us. If Pakistan doesn't attack us right now , it is either a Coward or a Stupid or both.
NO, they are peace loving Country...

we shouldnot do the blunder we did in 1962 .
even if have to ask youth to takeup arm and go iok we should do that but dont miss an opportunity if war breaks out Between india and China.

You have great ideas for unemployed in Pakistan during this difficult times of Covid... On serious note... Nothing is going to happen on LAC...

prove the picture to be from unreliable source or refute it, we will lock the thread....all lot of threads get locked due to unreliable source, no source or fake.... few OSINT handles are accepted as reliable source

Source needs to be reliable, we allow cross platform information sharing.
The image in question was taken from Supmil.net

From your previous post, it is clear that the onus of proof does not lie with the person who brings the information here, rather the onus of proof is on the person challenging the information. Every site has the right to make its own rules but on all respected sites, the onus of proof is always on the person who brings the information.

Again I am not commenting on the photo of this discussion, but on the rules of this site.

With respect to the current image, isn't supmil.net another message board. Is an image from another message board ok here.

Wrong story. No sides follow any such SOP in Ladakh.
It was a Chinese liasion officer, two of his guards/assistants and driver who got beaten up. Chinese on Weibo are claiming they were going for talks (to calm situ after attack on Indian troops) that is when IA struck.
On Weibo the Chinese commentators are saying one of them was beaten so badly he almost died.

Reported to MODs for continuously trying to derail the thread with 0 evidence. Let alone credible or reliable evidence.

Back
Top Bottom