What's new

A Pakistani: What I saw in India and why I think this is India's moment

The only "Pakistanis" who praise India are butt-hurt Muhajirs who have an identity crisis and lost their privileges to the armed forces, which itself is also a corrupt institution.

You'll also find Muhajir copycats amongst the Sindhis supporting this BS.

All I know about KCR is that he started a lot of programs for poor and the farmers. He started some lift irrigation projects etc. He is also working to modernize the Hyderabad city.

Good you think that. He should exile "Imaam-ul-Momineen-e-Hind" Barrister Asaduddin Owaisi saheb to Talibania. Barrister saheb will quite enjoy.

When I talk about India, I have to be honest about the direction our country is taking and the problems that still exist. You cannot tackle one without the other.

This is the direction India has further gone since Modi jee's New India starting 2014 :
Dead-mother-at-station-1068x601.jpeg

PTI02_01_2021_000200B_1612222889170_1612222903860.jpg

There are more.

India has established itself as the most insane society in human history.

Good you think that. He should exile "Imaam-ul-Momineen-e-Hind" Barrister Asaduddin Owaisi saheb to Talibania. Barrister saheb will quite enjoy.

This is the direction India has further gone since Modi jee's New India starting 2014 :

There are more.

Yes and No at the same time. Progress will not happen unless we educate the masses and reduce the population.

Pakistan has the same odds she had on the eve of 14th August 1947. No greater, none lesser.
That was insecurity of a new nation. But you are 75 years old and you should have been some confident and secure.

That was insecurity of a new nation. But you are 75 years old and you should have been some confident and secure.

You do realise Pakistan came about a political doctrine. There is no political doctrine to India

You do realise Pakistan came about a political doctrine. There is no political doctrine to India
But that political doctrine is no raison d'être. After Pakistan was formed, that doctrine of two nation theory was meaning less.

But that political doctrine is no raison d'être. After Pakistan was formed, that doctrine of two nation theory was meaning less.

There will always be 2 different nations and concept of self determination in part the said nations of India.

Each of Modis 56 chest hair is a nation in itself.

The only "Pakistanis" who praise India are butt-hurt Muhajirs who have an identity crisis and lost their privileges to the armed forces, which itself is also a corrupt institution.

I'm muhajir but hate India

I'm muhajir but hate India

There will always be 2 different nations and concept of self determination in part the said nations of India.

Each of Modis 56 chest hair is a nation in itself.
That's lot of hair.:woot:

Hey ! Don't you dare insult my lovely Gujju, Helly :
Helly-Shah.jpg

93493058.jpg

s3vfj9y5fnzt3ciq_1610013003.jpeg

FcBGKi8acAEMQQx

1. You replied to IAmNobody who mentioned Modi and tried to popularize Modi. Why didn't you talk like that about K Chandrashekhar Rao ?

2. When you are waxing eloquent about current India, surely you are talking about Modi Raaj / New India / Vishwaguru India / Mother-of-Democracy India.
You need to get laid. Your long winded essays will turn to short, succinct responses when that happens.

Pakistan has the same odds she had on the eve of 14th August 1947. No greater, none lesser.
So, like most Pakistanis, now you have begun to accept that Bangladesh was never a part of Pakistan, actually it was a burden and in 1971 it was a good riddance.

There are more.

Tableeghi!!!!

Is your strategy limited to posting half-truths on PDF and dodging valid questions? Can you come up with any idea of how to win?

You are making no progress. Nobody in India, except paid corrupt media, is buying your half-truths.

@Paitoo saheb and @SoulSpokesman saheb,

Does posting half-truth propaganda on PDF attract Arab sponsors to fund naxalism?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom