What's new

A Pakistani: What I saw in India and why I think this is India's moment

A 71 year old man with Parkinson came up to me to sell Agarbattis (incense sticks). Both of his sons have lost their jobs. His younger daughter in law is pregnant.

Random educated unemployed people come to my shop ask for petty 7-8k salary jobs.

Many of friends who used to go out on weekends have stopped doing that due to inflation.

Many small businesses especially restaurants & cloud kitchens have shut down in my area.

The number of distress sale properties is increasing each passing day.

This is happening in the financial capital.

But as you said there is a bright side.

The Jain Gujarati Marwadi crooks are prospering while rest Indians are facing hardship.Because they have 56 inch in their pocket.

In any other society these situations would have made the educated middle class boil with rage and launch revolution. But TII - This is India. :(

Weird face and nose.

You go ahead and make some Gujjujew babies with her

She is lovely. :taz: But no babies, the world now has 8+ billion people already with India unofficially long being at the top with 1.45 billion.

On the verge of becoming the largest populated nation cant be a good thing.

At the verge ??? If there's one thing that Indians excel at it is producing babies.

Indian population will start declining from 2050.

Indian population will start declining ??? Ha ha ha.

My beef is with anti-Pakistan Muhajir neo-liberals.

Why can't the immigrant class pursue a fashion much desired by the native class? If the overwhelming majority of the immigrant class is free to practice what can only be described as Junooni Watanparasti, why can't it enjoy the freedom to entertain the fringe minority?

Society is progressing and everyone is equal. Equality between men and women is the common ideal of mankind. We have been moving towards this goal. Even in India the caste system has been abolished. In some of India's largest cities, the concept of caste is disappearing.
If everyone is equal society will regress and decay, not progress. Doctors must be paid more than gardeners. Not everybody can become doctor or gardener.

Men and women are not equal. They are intrinsically different. If they become equal, humanity will vanish.

In India caste system is disappearing. Caste based discrimination is what is disappearing. Do you get the difference?

The above is also the reason Bhuddhist philosophy is nothing but a school of Hindu thought.

If everyone is equal society will regress and decay, not progress. Doctors must be paid more than gardeners. Not everybody can become doctor or gardener.

Men and women are not equal. They are intrinsically different. If they become equal, humanity will vanish.

In India caste system is disappearing. Caste based discrimination is what is disappearing. Do you get the difference?

The above is also the reason Bhuddhist philosophy is nothing but a school of Hindu thought.
It seems you are a lower caste person and don't want equality.
Buddhism and Hinduism are two different religions.

It seems you are a lower caste person and don't want equality.
Buddhism and Hinduism are two different religions.
There is nothing in Buddhism ...that is not already in Hinduism. Abrahmic religion preachers have spread only falsihood about Hinduism for vested interest. Hindiism has survive and will trump everything as it has every path. One God. Many Gods. No God. You and me as Gods's Ansh. Animals and Mountains and Sun as God's ansh. The concept of Atma and Parmatma and Karma and Avtaar and Rebirth. Abhramic religion spreads fear...they curse / want to kill ..who quit their faith. In Hinduism, you can be a Nastik and still be a Hindu. Shastarth / debate is one of the way to be. ...one needs to be learned..open...to understand the philosophy.

Why can't the immigrant class pursue a fashion much desired by the native class? If the overwhelming majority of the immigrant class is free to practice what can only be described as Junooni Watanparasti, why can't it enjoy the freedom to entertain the fringe minority?

Because the immigrant class, or elites of the immigrants class, is serving their interests at the expense of the country and that's my problem.

Same with the corrupt crooks within the armed forces. Why should their families get free benefits at the expense of the taxpayers when they good enough salaries?

Last edited:
I bought pre-construction in the end of 2019, right beside the Asian highway in Siliguri. Just took possession last month.
You are lucky, it's because of the area you brought. But believe me property inflation in West Bengal was minimal in this period

The Buddha believed that people are equal to each other, and so are people and Buddhas. Buddha does not command his followers, nor does he force people to believe in him. There is no caste system in Buddhist eyes.
Religion isn't Indian concept. We call it 'panth' or paths to attian spritual liberty or Nirvana. Also caste is a social construct.

Every Hindu looses his caste after he becomes a Hindu monk or sanyasi/saint.
The Biggest Hindu monk is/was Sankaracharya and he doesn't wear a sacred thread even if he comes from Brahmin caste.

@iamnobody

Random educated unemployed people come to my shop ask for petty 7-8k salary jobs.

Sensible chaps- they know what jobs your shop can offer!

Regards

@iamnobody

Sensible chaps- they know what jobs your shop can offer!

Regards
I am not rich. You are right.

But I am an honest person. I have a clear conscience.

The same can't be said for your Jain/Gujarati/Marwadi crooks who love to cheat people and even suck the blood of the poor

Last edited:
Because the immigrant class, or elites of the immigrants class, is serving their interests at the expense of the country and that's my problem.

Same with the corrupt crooks within the armed forces. Why should their families get free benefits at the expense of the taxpayers when they good enough salaries?

That problem is casteless and sectless. Nothing to draw exclusive attention to.

Whomever believes in this is intellectually bankrupt.. Bro we have all seen India.. The less said about India the better.. Paying a Pakistani fellow for this redundant piece of garbage while we have all seen India is laughable..

You can ask all western youtuber turists and there opinion is one-sided which is Pakistan is more developed then India has better roads etc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom