What's new

A Pakistani: What I saw in India and why I think this is India's moment

And neither do I have 20 lakhs that he promised before he became PM.
I guess you do not fall under BPL category

Otherwise you would be getting free ration and free 10 lacs health insurance. You might have got a free small home.

Or subsidiary for building a toilet.

800 million Indians are getting free ration for the last three years. really wish you fall into that category and start appreciating why some people elect Modi.

A nation with an ancient history inherits wisdom, culture and a sense of identity. They stand confidently on the shoulders of giants. Sadly, Pakistan doesn't know the importance of this giant. Many educated Pakistanis accept western ideas. You can't unite Pakistanis with this idea, it won't work for Pakistan.
Today Pakistan is an orphan. He denies his own South Asian Islamic history and South Asian Islamic culture. Only religion remains.What is Pakistan?How to culturally justify Pakistan as a South Asian country?What philosophies does Pakistan today inherit from ancient Pakistan? and culture?
Many people have mentioned this exact thing.

A lack of a cohesive national identity encompassing aspects of history and culture, as well as religion. But not exclusively some religion larp.

Pakistan failed at nation building in its core.

It's because the only people that get limelight in Pakistan are woke leftists who are simply the product of an inferiority complex. They worship that which they perceive as superior rather than owning their own individual uniqueness and cultural/religious context of who they are, instead they copy others who are well aware of their own history/culture. No real critical and independent thinkers.

“To Make All Persons Equal” Is the Hallmark of Buddhism
That is just an empty statement. In fact worse, it is a fallacy by it self.

Who will make all people equal? And if they do, are the people who made others equal , equal to the others? Obviously not because one was able to do what the other couldn't

We have picked up a decent pace of progress, and in the long run, it doesn't matter whether we take 30 years or 60 to develop.

The society is extremely backward and underdeveloped, especially in villages, and a lot of quality education is needed to fix this.

A lot of good work has been done in the infrastructure sector, and we also produce quite a variety of goods/services.

Taxes from increased business activity will help with the social programs, and people like @jamahir would be happy too.(no offence)

We have picked up a decent pace of progress, and in the long run, it doesn't matter whether we take 30 years or 60 to develop.

The society is extremely backward and underdeveloped, especially in villages, and a lot of quality education is needed to fix this.

A lot of good work has been done in the infrastructure sector, and we also produce quite a variety of goods/services.

Taxes from increased business activity will help with the social programs, and people like @jamahir would be happy too.(no offence)
India's gradual poverty alleviation or even rapid alleviation makes him (the tableeghi guy) furious. Instead he wants naxalism in India.

That is just an empty statement. In fact worse, it is a fallacy by it self.

Who will make all people equal? And if they do, are the people who made others equal , equal to the others? Obviously not because one was able to do what the other couldn't
Society is progressing and everyone is equal. Equality between men and women is the common ideal of mankind. We have been moving towards this goal. Even in India the caste system has been abolished. In some of India's largest cities, the concept of caste is disappearing.

A significant chunk of my investment are in India and Indian real estate. Recently I bought a 3bhk apartment in my hometown (Siliguri) for 2800/sq ft, and in 3 years it’s now 5200/sq ft.
Which area and when did you buy?

I have been to India recently and the excitement is palpable. People are talking about starting new business or a new venture and that positive vibe is ever present in my friends circle.
This is what one of my friend created and he did dream big for this to happen....

AF1QipPlWfioR4ZOE1ReVMt0i9GQ9Wmk7sYd557kFhq8=w253-h337-k-no
AF1QipPQknmQCBcdPo7Be9VtcDCCQDzWXDZGL6RepY3-=w253-h316-k-no
AF1QipMuwYsnbBu7oHEI8yuo4TH-lLDcxzlu_-f6xW9P=w253-h168-k-no
AF1QipPI1DKXt_RGme2FDMDE_XXHnZMIrcZ46B3gy1VQ=w253-h168-k-no

A 71 year old man with Parkinson came up to me to sell Agarbattis (incense sticks). Both of his sons have lost their jobs. His younger daughter in law is pregnant.

Random educated unemployed people come to my shop ask for petty 7-8k salary jobs.

Many of friends who used to go out on weekends have stopped doing that due to inflation.

Many small businesses especially restaurants & cloud kitchens have shut down in my area.

The number of distress sale properties is increasing each passing day.

This is happening in the financial capital.

But as you said there is a bright side.

The Jain Gujarati Marwadi crooks are prospering while rest Indians are facing hardship.Because they have 56 inch in their pocket.

Hey ! Don't you dare insult my lovely Gujju, Helly :
Helly-Shah.jpg

93493058.jpg

s3vfj9y5fnzt3ciq_1610013003.jpeg

FcBGKi8acAEMQQx

1. You replied to IAmNobody who mentioned Modi and tried to popularize Modi. Why didn't you talk like that about K Chandrashekhar Rao ?

2. When you are waxing eloquent about current India, surely you are talking about Modi Raaj / New India / Vishwaguru India / Mother-of-Democracy India.
Weird face and nose.

You go ahead and make some Gujjujew babies with her

I love every Pakistani first I'm Muslim then Pakistani that's all I have to say

I am Pakistani first and then Muslim. But I'm okay with everyone. My beef is with anti-Pakistan Muhajir neo-liberals.

It's not one's religion or nationality I have a problem with. It's their politics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom