What's new

A Pakistani at a Mumbai café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Smart girl! Ajtr shares the same vision with me as far as Indian men are concerned She knows that her own Indian men are ahem ahem! Fugly! and she ended up marrying a Pakistani man. I don't blame her, I will do the same or wish to do the same if I was her. YOU GO GIRL! GO INDIANS!!

what now Ajtr married a PAkistani MAn? How many men has she married?

Last time i checked she was in India in here inlaws house hence the Indian flag in her avtar.

Well i guess lying comes naturally to the green kind.:pop:

No need to discuss 1971 here. The issue is the delusional adventurism of pakistan army. They invaded Kashmir first, but now cry about Junagadh. They started intervention in NE India in the 60s first, but now cry about Bangladesh. They tried Op. Gibraltor, Kargil, Kashmir, Khalistan - did not achieve whatever their objectives were. They shelter mass murderers like Dawood, Hafiz etc and keep crying about Modi who has nothing to do with Pakistan.

Pakistan needs to realise that not every direct action day succeeds. Their adventurism and addiction to violence is the issue. The day Pakistan accepts that nations with disputes can be civil, things will improve, not before.

To the one who is squatting in yellow,

How YOU doin! :partay:

Thanks, I took this picture of Indian students at our University on Indian Independence day.. achi hai na? I know u Indians appreciate my efforts :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You Indians always fell in my trap! ;) U really think I will take pics of Indians? :azn: All it matters is that they r Indians!! Btw r u one of them? U were the first one to recognize that pic of Indians.. Aren't you a dogra? None of those guyz look like a Dogra from Jammu.

Well I knew you were lying all along. Here's your original quote, just to prove that you were. No I go to school in Reno (close to Vegas). Don't try to divert the subject, you were caught. Which is it? Minnesota, Wisconsin or Texas?

And yes I'm Dogra, however I have more in common with a Rajasthani, Tamil, Arunachali than a common pakistani.

Well I knew you were lying all along. Here's your original quote, just to prove that you were. No I go to school in Reno (close to Vegas). Don't try to divert the subject, you were caught. Which is it? Minnesota, Wisconsin or Texas?

And yes I'm Dogra, however I have more in common with a Rajasthani, Tamil, Arunachali than a common pakistani.

yeah I posted the pictures of Indians and Pakistanis from random student associations from USA. I was just having fun! But that doesn't change the fact that THEY ARE INDIANS and PAKISTANIS.

yeah I posted the pictures of Indians and Pakistanis from random student associations from USA. I was just having fun! But that doesn't change the fact that THEY ARE INDIANS and PAKISTANIS.

So all in all, you proved that you lied. Claiming that you, yourself took the picture.

It's nice how you nitpick the photos, btw you are obsessed with Tamils. I wonder..

So I'm still waiting.. where do you actually live?

As if there was a shortage of bimbos across the border, the gun totting ugly ones and otherwise, bimbos nevertheless.

Ofcourse if you are one of the Dogras in this pic.. then it is hard to tell by now. In less than 65 years Pandits and Dogras of Jammu and Kashmir have started to look like your typical Indians. But that is OK, after all you are ALL INDIANS NA? ;) :lol:

So all in all, you proved that you lied. Claiming that you, yourself took the picture.

It's nice how you nitpick the photos, btw you are obsessed with Tamils. I wonder..

She is obsessed with color ,not tamils perse ....seems thats the only way she can feel some sort of superiority............cant help due to her busy schedule working with coconut girls :pakistan:

why u wanna know that? :what:

Ofcourse if you are one of the Dogras in this pic.. then it is hard to tell by now. In less than 65 years Pandits and Dogras of Jammu and Kashmir have started to look like your typical Indians. But that is OK, after all you are ALL INDIANS NA? ;) :lol:

Lol how would you know? What does a typical Indian look like? I wasn't the one claiming that I took the picture. For all I know, you could be sitting down in the picture. I wouldn't be surprised, especially after this incident

http://tribune.com.pk/story/11555/pakistanis-pose-as-indians-after-ny-bomb-scare/

So where do you live Ummer? err I mean "JinxedGirl"

Lol how would you know? What does a typical Indian look like? I wasn't the one claiming that I took the picture. For all I know, you could be sitting down and no one would have a care in the world.

We were part of India 65 years ago sweety, we know how Indians from every state look like. I asked why u wanna know my exact location? :eek: That sounds creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom