What's new

A Pakistani at a Mumbai café

Status
Not open for further replies.
jinxed hows the coconut oil lolzz the thought of putting that oil in hair kinda freak me

Andromache, my sincere apologies to you.

There was a brief moment in time when I seriously flirted with the idea that it was you as Jinxed having some fun ....

Challo alls well that ends well.

Break out the coconuts.

And let the coconut oil flow ......

We were part of India 65 years ago sweety, we know how Indians from every state look like. I asked why u wanna know my exact location? :eek: That sounds creepy.

65 years ago there was NO india only a land with different princely states and thats all. on the other hand you can say the land was populated Hindus havinhg majority of them.

We were part of India 65 years ago sweety, we know how Indians from every state look like. I asked why u wanna know my exact location? :eek: That sounds creepy.

Really? that's something you don't hear about on this forum by a common pakistani :lol:

Wisconsin or Minnesota? We all know that you lied about being from Texas lol so which is it? I told you where I go to school.

Ofcourse if you are one of the Dogras in this pic.. then it is hard to tell by now. In less than 65 years Pandits and Dogras of Jammu and Kashmir have started to look like your typical Indians. But that is OK, after all you are ALL INDIANS NA? ;) :lol:

You should have born some 100 years ago and hopefully got some treatment by the british colonialists. They had the best medicine for you.

65 years ago there was NO india only a land with different princely states and thats all. on the other hand you can say the land was populated Hindus havinhg majority of them.

Whatever that spud was called then.. British India I think with parts of Afghanistan, Burma and Pakistan

India as a nation did exist.

7457ed5da5a6463e9950bae.png

Republic of India did not exist however.

people say Pakistan was born before India,where is it?

Really? that's something you don't hear about on this forum by a common pakistani :lol:

Wisconsin or Minnesota? We all know that you lied about being from Texas lol so which is it? I told you where I go to school.

Uff Ho British India sweety. I told you Jammu and Kashmir is on walking distance from the place I live and I know that usually Dogras and Pandits don't look like Tamilians. U r accusing me of lying, but now u r lying urself saying ppl from Jammu and Kashmir look like Tamilians.. OH MY GOD!! I hope my Kashmiris friends r not reading this, u will GREATLY offend them by comparing them with Tamil/Kerala ppl.

Andromache, my sincere apologies to you.

There was a brief moment in time when I seriously flirted with the idea that it was you as Jinxed having some fun ....

Challo alls well that ends well.

Break out the coconuts.
And let the coconut oil flow ......

ok :sniper: Peace :usflag: :)

change your avatar doesnt correspond to those sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom