What's new

A Pakistani at a Mumbai café

Status
Not open for further replies.
What groups?

He once had a chat with me about conversion and Islam vs Zoroastrianism.

Hinduism came up too.

He seemed genuinely interested in learning.

Is he a dangerous guy?

Doc where have you been? LOL

That Aryan guy, his brother, Agnostic Muslim etc opened a new forum, they are the bad guys here, but I guess you missed the best of it :laugh:

That Aryan guy, his brother, Agnostic Muslim etc opened a new forum, they are the bad guys here, but I guess you missed the best of it :laugh:

His bro was superkaif :blink:

What groups?

He once had a chat with me about conversion and Islam vs Zoroastrianism.

Hinduism came up too.

He seemed genuinely interested in learning.

Is he a dangerous guy?

The Aryan Brotherhood (Aryan B), also known as The Brand, the AB, Alice Baker, or the One-Two, is a white supremacist prison gang and organized crime syndicate in the United States with about 20,000 members in and out of prison.

200px-Aryan_Brotherhood.gif

What were you talking about. Some guy who was a member here on PDF.

ha ha ha .... there is a world out there as well. :)

Many women of Kohat and Charsadda that I know, don't need to use Fair and Lovely. The tube must be available for people who visit these places.

Glowing in the darkness becomes apparent on the faces of those people, who shine because of their virtues.

Choona lagana to kisi aur kaam ke liye kiya jata hai.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seems we have found the solution to Pakistan's Power probelms !!!!

"entire"? now that's hardly true

He has taken a survey of Fair N lovely and FATA .......hence he knows :alcoholic:

What when did this happen man and Aryan is brother of Agno oh my god. Lot of under currents :unsure:

Damn aryan superkaif abd agnostic muslim when did this break out happened :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom