What's new

A Pakistani at a Mumbai café

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day the Indians started calling themselves Aryans :whistle:

there are different versions of aryan theory in sub continent.Few says,upper caste like brahmins are pure aryan blood ...

That was not my Qn...i said,when skin color started to define the beauty of person?..pressurize ur brain bit...

May be you are right and I didn't notice it so well.

May be because where I roam around, being fair is just being there and is not being an outwardly noticeable thing of virtue.

there are different versions of aryan theory in sub continent.Few says,upper caste like brahmins are pure aryan blood ...

That was not my Qn...i said,when skin color started to define the beauty of person?..pressurize ur brain bit...

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. And if the eye start seeking white in a darkish environment, use Fair and Lovely. And if the eye start looking for dark complexion in a whitish environment, use the tanning cream. And i f you are white and seek white and if you are dark and seek dark - just stay there.

But don't pressurize your brain, it does funny thing under pressure.

May be because where I roam around, being fair is just being there and is not being an outwardly noticeable thing of virtue.
comeon unilever pakistan is not some obscure company and there product fair and lovely can be found even on small kirana store in places like charsadda and kohat.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. And if the eye start seeking white in a darkish environment, use Fair and Lovely. And if the eye start looking for dark complexion in a whitish environment, use the tanning cream. And i f you are white and seek white and if you are dark and seek dark - just stay there.
better use choona or some fluroscent paint that way u will glow in dark.................:tongue:

Oh my ...... academic point of view about what. What is the objective of such a research.

That is like asking what is purpose of "Genealogical Science" ?

More questions, ask Harvard, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) and Boston University the purpose of such a study.

New Research Reveals the Ancestral Populations of India and Their Relationships to Modern Groups

One reason i know is, it allows in noting which group of population are resilient or susceptible to diseases.

Many people say it is nothing but to provide Indians with an identity and by defying the western oriented Aryan Invasion historical precepts with Out of India theory, a superior race theory is being generated.

Many people also say 9/11 is an inside job, am i supposed to pay attention to such num-nuts.

Like Winston Churchill said, India is a geographical term. It is no more a united nation than the Equator.

Like i said in another thread : "Some Pakistanis will sell their soul, just to make India sound bad" :fie:

Winston Churchill also said certain things about Islam/Muslims also, he didn't want independence for colonies (i.e wanted no Pakistan or India) .In every way an arrogant imperialist.

I'm amused you find solace in such a person's statements :lol:

I agree with him. And that is where India is heading through Hindutva proponents and those who propound that the Indian minorities should be oppressed to the extent that they find no other option but to except their Hindu oriented Indianness.

Do you also see Pakistani flag on Lal Kila? :laugh: Spare us your Indo-phobic predictions. :rolleyes:

That is the reason India has over 140 armed secessionist groups operating in India, the larget such collection in any country in the world.

Yet India is ranked lower in failed states Index than Pakistan

Also more peaceful than Pakistan in Global Peace Index.

Food for thought

Besides, its a fact that India a large and most diverse nation on the planet.

comeon unilever pakistan is not some obscure company and there product fair and lovely can be found even on small kirana store in places like charsadda and kohat.

better use choona or some fluroscent paint that way u will glow in dark.................:tongue:

Many women of Kohat and Charsadda that I know, don't need to use Fair and Lovely. The tube must be available for people who visit these places.

Glowing in the darkness becomes apparent on the faces of those people, who shine because of their virtues.

Choona lagana to kisi aur kaam ke liye kiya jata hai.

No .... what surprises most is Indian culture being westernized in haste. It is your weakness for Gora and the gora skin colour which should be of more concern to you. You guys extensively use Fair and Lovely for men and women.

You need to carryout introspection before accusing others of the same, just because you yourself indulge in it too.

Lagta hai jaise Pakistan mein log fair and lovely ke diwane nahi hain. Photo post karu kya. :lol::lol:

Many women of Kohat and Charsadda that I know, don't need to use Fair and Lovely. The tube must be available for people who visit these places.

Glowing in the darkness becomes apparent on the faces of those people, who shine because of their virtues.

Women visiting from outside to charsadda carry their own kit from their respective areas.instead buying one over there.if you are right may be tribal men buy those from kirana store to apply to their favorite goats.

I wonder ultimately people get reminded of internal virtues after fighting for 17 pages about skin colors .

coonay ke bhi various uses hain.even in proverbs.

No .... what surprises most is Indian culture being westernized in haste. It is your weakness for Gora and the gora skin colour which should be of more concern to you. You guys extensively use Fair and Lovely for men and women.

You need to carryout introspection before accusing others of the same, just because you yourself indulge in it too.

Fair and lovely is fairly costly, you need money to buy that.

The entire KP and FATA dint need fair and lovely

Lagta hai jaise Pakistan mein log fair and lovely ke diwane nahi hain. Photo post karu kya.

Aray bhiya aurtain bilawjah bhee fair and lovely pe paisay zya karti hain chahye zarorat ho k nahi

utYYG.gif

That is like asking what is purpose of "Genealogical Science" ?

More questions, ask Harvard, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) and Boston University the purpose of such a study.

New Research Reveals the Ancestral Populations of India and Their Relationships to Modern Groups

One reason i know is, it allows in noting which group of population are resilient or susceptible to diseases.

May I know who funded such a research.

At the same time I am not against conduct of such a research. But when the reason being sought is almost parochial in nature, the intent becomes dubious.

Results of such studies being cited by Indian leaders, particularly by the RSS type hue, in order to promote Indian Hindu's superiority, reveals much more than what was unearthed in many of such researches.

Many people also say 9/11 is an inside job, am i supposed to pay attention to such num-nuts.

There are some very knowledgeable western intellectuals who also propound that it was an inside job. I however, disagree.

Like i said in another thread : "Some Pakistanis will sell their soul, just to make India sound bad" :fie:

This is your perceptual bias. I am not concerned about your saffroned predictions.

Winston Churchill also said certain things about Islam/Muslims also, he didn't want independence for colonies (i.e wanted no Pakistan or India) .In every way an arrogant imperialist.

I'm amused you find solace in such a person's statements :lol:

I stated what he said. You can amuse yourself.

Do you also see Pakistani flag on Lal Kila? :laugh: Spare us your Indo-phobic predictions. :rolleyes:

If India continue in the manner that it does - Lal Qila may have a different flag.

Yet India is ranked lower in failed states Index than Pakistan

Also more peaceful than Pakistan in Global Peace Index.

Food for thought

Besides, its a fact that India a large and most diverse nation on the planet.

Whatever .....

Lagta hai jaise Pakistan mein log fair and lovely ke diwane nahi hain. Photo post karu kya. :lol::lol:

Oh Please Don't.

See the photos yourself and do your thing.

Women visiting from outside to charsadda carry their own kit from their respective areas.instead buying one over there.if you are right may be tribal men buy those from kirana store to apply to their favorite goats.

I wonder ultimately people get reminded of internal virtues after fighting for 17 pages about skin colors .

coonay ke bhi various uses hain.even in proverbs.

ha ha ha ........ ha ha ha

itna ghussa.

Fair and lovely is fairly costly, you need money to buy that.

What do you want me to say.

I know the old concept of money has changed in this plastic world.

This thread needs some coconut oil to jump-start it frankly.

Bahut mariyal sa discussion chal raha hai.

Yeh ticker mujhe Aryan-B ki yaad dilata hai.

This thread needs some coconut oil to jump-start it frankly.

Bahut mariyal sa discussion chal raha hai.

Yeh ticker mujhe Aryan-B ki yaad dilata hai.

ha ha ha ....

I am far far away from such groups. Please ......

ha ha ha ....

I am far far away from such groups. Please ......

What groups?

He once had a chat with me about conversion and Islam vs Zoroastrianism.

Hinduism came up too.

He seemed genuinely interested in learning.

Is he a dangerous guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom