What's new

A Pakistani at a Mumbai café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a thread Indian in Pakistan it was taken as Normal "Tourist experience"...... whats so special about this one?

Pakistan is our identity Islam is our Ideology.

And we are also the scions of and holders of the cradle of Indus valley Civilization.

And it is the Indians who are still looking for an identity.

Firstly in Aryan Invasion theory. Then after rejecting it, now in Out of India theory.

Indians will keep looking for an identity.

PAKISTANI GIRLS AND WOMEN IN DUBAI ALSO GIVE SAME VIEWS AS JINXED GIVES ABOUT INDIANS.....
AUR SHE HAS NEVER INVOLVED IN ANY POLITICAL NEWS ON PDF ,SHE TALKS ONLY ABOUT BEAUTINESS AND UGLINESS :lol: :lol:......SHE IS A GIRL :angry:

We were part of India 65 years ago sweety, we know how Indians from every state look like. I asked why u wanna know my exact location? :eek: That sounds creepy.

And we are also the scions of and holders of the cradle of Indus valley Civilization.

Firstly in Aryan Invasion theory. Then after rejecting it, now in Out of India theory.

Your own countryman/woman would disagree with you there. Thus your claim is invalid. You people are totally lost.

still fighting over color.................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yeah I posted the pictures of Indians and Pakistanis from random student associations from USA. I was just having fun! But that doesn't change the fact that THEY ARE INDIANS and PAKISTANIS.

when ur busted then u claim :blah: :blah:

Once you were trolling about pre partition history and later on u claimed that i dont know about partition :lol: ...

Dont reach to a point where ppl stop taking u seriously...

whats up with you people and lying? Your comment above clearly shows that it was edited lol

and you should help your own people first

80pc people suffer from mental illness in Waziristan | DAWN.COM

you're probably one of em. just saying :meeting:

ha ha ha ...... correcting spellings is lying. I said earlier, you have a problem with your misaligned brain cells - you see three of the same things simultaneously.

yeah I am mad, particularly when I have to decipher Indian diatribe and people like @Neuro, who use abusive language against ladies, telling them that he wish she gives birth to a still born.

SICKNESS FILLED THINKING WITH MOUTH FULL OF DIARRHEA

Your own countryman/woman would disagree with you there. Thus your claim is invalid. You people are totally lost.

It is their sweet wish.

I have my own view point.

:laugh: :laugh: thank God inferiority complex viz a viz skin color made you accept these people as Indians otherwise you Indians call them Chinkies and they dont mingle with typical indians much due to the same reason

Another delusional troll...

so when skin color started to define the beauty?

ha ha ha ...... correcting spellings is lying. I said earlier, you have a problem with your misaligned brain cells - you see three of the same things simultaneously.

yeah I am mad, particularly when I have to decipher Indian diatribe and people like @Neuro, who use abusive language against ladies, telling them that he wish she gives birth to a still born.

SICKNESS FILLED THINKING WITH MOUTH FULL OF DIARRHEA

Your post says it's edited on the bottom left, plus it gives the time. Which was right after I made that statement. :rolleyes:

There are equal morons on both sides of the border, however exposing them on this thread would just further divert the topic.
However if you have an issue with Indians on this forum, by all means talk to an administrator. One of the many reasons why I took a keen interest in this forum was because of the Indian military section. Not to mention the second most viewed thread is the Indian military photos :lol:

Also the same people who boast about so called "1000 year rule over India" :lol:

Aryan Invasion theory or Out of India theory are seen from a academic point of view here. Nothing to do with national identity.

Besides, alluding opinion on Aryan Invasion theory or Out of India theory to Indians identity crisis is real stupid. Considering we see the term Indian as a nationality not an ethnicity or ethnic group.

hahhaa.. @andre

This is the example .... :lol:

PAKISTANI GIRLS AND WOMEN IN DUBAI ALSO GIVE SAME VIEWS AS JINXED GIVES ABOUT INDIANS.....
AUR SHE HAS NEVER INVOLVED IN ANY POLITICAL NEWS ON PDF ,SHE TALKS ONLY ABOUT BEAUTINESS AND UGLINESS :lol: :lol:......SHE IS A GIRL :angry:

nahi bhaijaan,

I still see how mods tolerate this disgusting troll on pdf who dont spare any thread over racism..
either black or white..this is ugly n this is fugly...n this is beauty...

who r u to decide the color n whats ur prob? ...Its given n god gifted ...

n go n look at the ordinary pakistani who cant afford to go abroad... :wave:

and what these Caucasian pakistanis doing? making the country as terror sponsored nation? ...

or top 10 failed countries...or anythng more

Your post says it's edited on the bottom left, plus it gives the time. Which was right after I made that statement. :rolleyes:

There are equal morons on both sides of the border, however exposing them on this thread would just further divert the topic.
However if you have an issue with Indians on this forum, by all means talk to an administrator. One of the many reasons why I took a keen interest in this forum was because of the Indian military section. Not to mention the second most viewed thread is the Indian military photos :lol:

Oh we would like to know our enemy .... whats wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom