What's new

A Pakistani at a Mumbai café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop calling me sweety Ummer. I have a girlfriend, I'm not into guys sorry.

Wait some J&K is close to Minnesota or Wisconsin?

Jinxed, Ummer whatever the hell your name is. I can honestly say that I am happy being an Indian. Tamil, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Assamese whatever. That's the beauty of my country, which in regards I cannot say the same for yours. Especially those who view the world through a prism of ignorance.

Why do you guys have to justify your Indian credentials by saying it again and again that you are happy because you are an Indian - it should just come naturally.

Or is there a hidden discomfort somewhere which lacks self conviction.

Please stop calling me sweety Ummer. I have a girlfriend, I'm not into guys sorry.

Jinxed, Ummer whatever the hell your name is. I can honestly say that I am happy being an Indian. Tamil, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Assamese whatever. That's the beauty of my country, which in regards I cannot say the same for yours. Especially those who view the world through a prism of ignorance.

ye konsi kahani shru hogaee??:cry::cry:

Why do you guys have to justify your Indian credentials by saying it again and again that you are happy because you are an Indian - it should just come naturally.

It was actually directed personally toward Ummer ("Jinxed_Girl'), who has a serious obsession with Indians particularly from the south. He/she/it claims to be closely similar to Indian Punjabis, Kashmiris, Haryanavis and Rajasthanis. Therefore I corrected him/her/it.

Welcome to the conversation by the way. Nice for you to post three of the same things.

It was actually directed personally toward Ummer ("Jinxed_Girl'), who has a serious obsession with Indians particularly from the south. He/she/it claims to be closely similar to Indian Punjabis, Kashmiris, Haryanavis and Rajasthanis. Therefore I corrected him/her/it.

Welcome to the conversation by the way. Nice for you to post three of the same things.

He has seen too much bollywood movies...hence needs to say three times for the effect

i donot think jixed is a boy ....the pakistani peoples who live out of country ,always give their views about indian people like this espeacially women and girls....

They generally say it to show the contrast between Indians and Pakistanis as till today Pakistanis are unclear of their identity..whether it's Muslim Pakistanis or Pakistani Muslims or should Pakistan be secular or should it be Islamic , what jinnah wanted secar or islamic..whether pakistan is a land for muslims of india or islamic land.. and other questions like that.

As I already know what you are going to say..I'll say many Pakistanis want different things.
The countless debates on this forum and Pakistani websites are testimony to this.

Sorry, I didn't know you have a binocular diplopia - double vision related to a misalignment of the eyes.

I need to check what is is the cause of double vision related to a misalignment of the brain cells.

ok :sniper: Peace :usflag: :)

change your avatar doesnt correspond to those sunglasses

My sunglasses went the same place where that cute baby and your original ID did.

Probably for the same reasons as well. :)

i donot think jixed is a boy ....the pakistani peoples who live out of country ,always give their views about indian people like this espeacially women and girls....

you do not think he is a boy !!! ...before you were sure he was a beautiful Girl !! ..............had bhang ??

Do publish your survey on what Non resident Pakistani think about Indian girls and women :woot:.........we would all like to get your viewpoint too :flame:

They generally say it to show the contrast between Indians and Pakistanis as till today Pakistanis are unclear of their identity..whether it's Muslim Pakistanis or Pakistani Muslims or should Pakistan be secular or should it be Islamic , what jinnah wanted secar or islamic..whether pakistan is a land for muslims of india or islamic land.. and other questions like that.

As I already know what you are going to say..I'll say many Pakistanis want different things.
The countless debates on this forum and Pakistani websites are testimony to this.

The more the merrier. We are a vibrant lot - we discuss a lot, have a lot of disagreements and at the end we go to Gujranwala and eat a lot of Chirras.

You wouldn't know, would you.

Inspite of you knowing well what I am going to say, I will say it anyways. Read again.

We are the scions of and hold the cradle of great Indius Valley Civilization which is now pre-dominantly Muslim.

And I know that you guys don't like it. Please don't.

you do not think he is a boy !!! ...before you were sure he was a beautiful Girl !! ..............had bhang ??

Do publish your survey on what Non resident Pakistani think about Indian girls and women :woot:.........we would all like to get your viewpoint too :flame:

YES I HAVE SEEN HER ..BUT THAT WAS A GIRL PIC:angry:

Pakistan is our identity Islam is our Ideology.

Sorry, I didn't know you have a binocular diplopia - double vision related to a misalignment of the eyes.

I need to check what is is the cause of double vision related to a misalignment of the brain cells.

whats up with you people and lying? Your comment above clearly shows that it was edited lol

and you should help your own people first

80pc people suffer from mental illness in Waziristan | DAWN.COM

you're probably one of em. just saying :meeting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom