What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

training punishment many years old pic when army wears these uniforms . i have this pic its edited they have guns also . even edited is bad last one still carry RPG . indians and blochs use this picture many time in past too .this is how they make indian public happy .

as i remember it was set of many pics some 10 years ago . i will search in my hard drive these guys were armed but indians removed the guns with PS .
If you do find the original picture please post it on the forum or anywhere. Indians are using it many YouTube videos to soothe themselves from the recent pain caused by Galwan leaks. As usual they are taking it out on Pakistan

Better if you create a thread on it because at least one Indian English language and one Hindi language website is running this story, using this picture

If you do find the original picture please post it on the forum or anywhere. Indians are using it many YouTube videos to soothe themselves from the recent pain caused by Galwan leaks. As usual they are taking it out on Pakistan

Better if you create a thread on it because at least one Indian English language and one Hindi language website is running this story, using this picture
i cant find it but i still remember there wre G3A3s in pic too and another pic these guys were sleeping in trunch a third picture as my memory serves they were in a mud structure half buired . its been many many years now sir .

The Chinese should tell Indian: next time, we will get international red cross involved. All POW's will be released in front of the international medias.

They should also be striped naked so that the international media can see that China did not physically abuse the POWs in any way.

I can't believe that the Bollywood movie maker was so cheap that they could not even find the oriental actors to perform in the movie, even the uniforms were not the PLA type. How can the movie to make people believe that the Chinese soldiers were captured while they still looked like Indian?

I can't believe that the Bollywood movie maker was so cheap that they could not even find the oriental actors to perform in the movie, even the uniforms were not the PLA type. How can the movie to make people believe that the Chinese soldiers were captured while they still looked like Indian?

their movies are for indians and indians are too stupid to tell the difference anyhow.

Modi recent visit to the US was to remind Biden of its importance in the QUAD membership and in its exulted unconditional contribution to QUAD. And by attempting to contain China, it had resulted last year in provoking China by initiating a clash on its border with China's PLA. Boasting its military capability in hopes that it would pay dividends, but only to which it resonated into deaf ears. Not only did the message wasn't well received, India was ignored and lectured into mortification while the rest of the QUAD members stand on the sideline in silence. What it had perceived to be its allies in the time of needs, turns be a solitary India on its own.

Since the age of the dinosaurs, India's war drums have been beating. This unwavering self proclaimed of being a "super power" status recently have been exposed in its clash with China into a humiliating defeat on the world stage. And now with its surrounding neighbors even encouraging China to take aggressive action against this isolated impudent of a country called India. The isolation, humiliation and degradation to which no country can ever overcome, except for "Made in India" can. And now it said it wants peace, crying itself a fcking river.

The secret of Modis 56inch chest.
1634061452683.png

Back
Top Bottom