What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

Why didn't the Indian military try to rescue their hundreds of captured soldiers?

I agree. This is really what hits close to home for the Indians and annoys them the most it is the fact that they were manhandled like that. No guns used only ''Fists and Hands'' There is no room for excuses since they got manhandled and they can't say we got ambushed because they got caught and physically manhandled and detained.. This is the definition of emasculation

Exactly. They used to mock Chinese(and still shamelessly do) how they are wimps and sissies and what not and how Indian Army Jawans are macho men etc.

Take a look at this thread.

Fun part: a month later(of posting above thread) their jawans got whooping. lol

Indians on the internet:

We are the brave martial race warriors of democracy who will never, ever surrender to cowardly communist PLA. We will fight to our last breath for mother India.

Reality:

1633754873539-png.783118

Kinda reminds me of recent Taliban action against Kabul's drug addicts. There is a lot of similarity between Indian soldiers in pictures and those druges.

China does know how to drop the bomb shells at the right time.

These shameless Indians will still not ask their hindu terrorist leadership to explain this very embarrassing episode.

Exactly. They used to mock Chinese(and still shamelessly do) how they are wimps and sissies and what not and how Indian Army Jawans are macho men etc.

Take a look at this thread.

Fun part: a month later(of posting above thread) their jawans got whooping. lol

What is even more poetic is the fact that they pissed of the Chinese by insulting the chinese negotiator which lead to them getting Bruce Lee'ed

Last edited:
Well, our [PDF]'s Indian Members are M-I-A.

What's really interesting is the famous Indian Media which boasts to always bring the Breaking News, since they're always on site - appear to be missing in action too.

What's up with that :rofl: ?!!

Republic TV, Republic Baharat, Wion, India Today, Aaj Tak, Zee News, Times Now, NewsX, ANI & CRUX to name a few...

Not a single channel has covered the news & if there are any Indians reading this - go visit their YouTube Channels & see for yourself.

Seems like they already got that call - from Mr. 57" (waistline) ofcourse.

Modi be like: I'll soon be visiting the Ladakh Fake Hospital & they can then cover that. Sadly, he won't find anyone in those clean beds, as they'll be in the Chinese Hospitals getting the 'real' treatment.

You know what, I just released my new video today & its in the Military Media Thread.

I'll post it here too - so all the people that are not familiar with my Channel can visit it.

Free publicity 'courtesy of the HOT Topic.

Well, our [PDF]'s Indian Members are M-I-A.

What's really interesting is the famous Indian Media which boasts to always bring the Breaking News, since they're always on site - appear to be missing in action too.

What's up with that :rofl: ?!!

Republic TV, Republic Baharat, Wion, India Today, Aaj Tak, Zee News, Times Now, NewsX, ANI & CRUX to name a few...

Not a single channel has covered the news & if there are any Indians reading this - go visit their YouTube Channels & see for yourself.

Seems like they already got that call - from Mr. 57" (waistline) ofcourse.

Modi be like: I'll soon be visiting the Ladakh Fake Hospital & they can then cover that. Sadly, he won't find anyone in those clean beds, as they'll be in the Chinese Hospitals getting the 'real' treatment.

Unfortunately Pakistani media is a b@stard child of Indian media who will never work against Indian interest. None of Pakistani media is covering this news.

Indians are asking why their military don't release some pictures from the Galwan clash? Maybe they don't have any because Chinese soldiers beat up Indian soldiers black and blue like those pictures then confiscated all their phones and cameras.

Back
Top Bottom