What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

This is Monglolian look. Not Chinese look.

8484.jpg

But who will provide entertainment for the rest of us?

That said, do you think this thread will beat the original Galwan thread in length?
they will come back when modi will do some stunt .

no sir this thread will not be that much as its one sided play now even trolls like me have few posts here

they will come back when modi will do some stunt .

no sir this thread will not be that much as its one sided play now even trolls like me have few posts here

It really is a case of a picture is worth a thousand words. There isn’t really much to talk about or speculate when the truth is laid bare for all to see.

Today, it feels as if [PDF] is in one of MARVEL's multi-verse. All the Indians Members are in a parallel universe where India is hammering Pakistan & China everyday. To them, this incident never happened.

They can live in their parallel universe, until reality comes knocking. President Xi gave a speech earlier today or yesterday if I’m not mistake, where he said “Complete reunification of the motherland must be fulfilled”. All the areas held by India but claimed by China fall into that domain.

Back
Top Bottom