What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

what happened to the usual RSS brigade who dream of '' akhando bhorat '' ? Deafening silence from them

View attachment 783356

^^^champions league viewers will get the reference

@Bilal9 dekhen itaner ki obostha

They are busy crying in their own forum whole day so much so that now Mods had to issue warning that their meltdown comments would be deleted. :lol:

Lmao.jpg

Looks like Chinese tea have very good reputation in the eyes of indian soldiers

Look at all of their happy faces 😂
FBRCROqUcAM42Pa.jpeg
FBRCTS0VEAA9Vj_.jpeg
FBRCWWJVkAMxCsX.jpeg
FBRCav4UcAMhq0P.jpeg

Voluntary surrendering all of their INSAS Rifle to do a barter for a cup of Chinese tea :enjoy:
FBPKZEoVEAMTALI.jpg

Chinese Soldiers treat the injury of surrendered indian soldiers :tup:
FBPPizGUUAArY8A.jpeg

Last edited:
The final and last batch of pictures China will release would be Indian soldiers carrying bodies back to India, similar to the 1967 skirmish. India still can't produce pictures and videos of the Galwan clash and 1967 skirmish.

1967indianscarrybodies.jpg

E2ceCmiUcAA-Vml.jpg

1967nat.jpg

Ewr18CjUcAAlpan.jpg

Eesqix7UMAAtTNj.jpg

20200623163322600.jpg

20200623163322101.jpg

20200623163322679.jpg

EesqinVUwAA8xx6.jpg

It is beyond me how they were just easily subdued and arrested by just using fists and hands they were detained basically. They were manhandled which makes this even come off way worse if guns were used they could have said we got ambushed yada yada but that is not the case here you were literally caught, manhandled and detained. I geninuely believe they just had no dog-fight in them and basically surrendered because as I said previously they are just couple of ragtags dragged across the country with different ethnicties, languages, cultures etc etc and they don't have any emotional attachment to a unified entity because there is none

I agree. This is really what hits close to home for the Indians and annoys them the most it is the fact that they were manhandled like that. No guns used only ''Fists and Hands'' There is no room for excuses.. This is the definition of emasculation

Last edited:
I agree. This is really what hits close to home for the Indians and annoys them the most it is the fact that they were manhandled like that. No guns used only ''Fists and Hands'' There is no room for excuses since they got manhandled and they can't say we got ambushed because they got caught and physically manhandled and detained.. This is the definition of emasculation

Didn’t Bipin Rawat say that Indian army men have superior operational knowledge for fighting at altitude? What happened here? Did the released Jawans hide the truth even from their highest commander?

Back
Top Bottom