What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

Kinda reminds me of recent Taliban action against Kabul's drug addicts. There is a lot of similarity between Indian soldiers in pictures and those druges.

China does know how to drop the bomb shells at the right time.

These shameless Indians will still not ask their hindu terrorist leadership to explain this very embarrassing episode.

Indians are never embarrassed at all.
They are an utterly shameless people & this is their biggest asset.
China can come out with a million such pictures or videos but Indians would never show a hint of embarrassment or shame.

Indians are asking why their military don't release some pictures from the Galwan clash? Maybe they don't have any because Chinese soldiers beat up Indian soldiers black and blue like those pictures then confiscated all their phones and cameras.

Because their pictures are the same as the Chinese pictures. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is clearly an edited pic. There is nothing authentic in it.
We'll check with the guys on the 5th Floor of the Serena Hotel in Kabul and get back to you.

Since you've disregarded the authenticity of the image(s) by stating that its edited... I, the ONLY Pakistani [PDF] Member will stand by you during this difficult time of crisis where you're feeling humiliated at the hands of your two biggest foes with the possibility that this all a bad dream...

I know you know the difference between Fake & the Real Deal.

Just one thing... Could you give your expert views on...

E-nyFynXsAQ9Fjy.jpg

Good but Their media will spin this as some kind of 12 dimensional chess move and victory.

we have some our own set of pictures (of indians getting owned) and will gladly share them if you want.
They like to talk big on forums meanwhile their armed forces keep getting owned by neighbours. They are shameless bunch.

1633820238350.png

The one-child sissy PLA army got so tired beating the Jawans that they had to sleep on rocks. Many of them developed permanent back conditions as a result. Complete Indian victory!

Hundred of Indians on PDF, some fifty of them are active daily, but where are the Indian, I can only see two brave (or shameless) Indian here in this thread, usually they appeared in a second in LAC related topic.

Maybe some poor guys who have no path than to join the disgraceful Indian military.

But some are rapist and murderers like the ones who rape in Kashmir and murder grandfathers in front of their grandchildren. These fuckers always say and spread bullshit and the evil they do to others. Always saying they are right and trying propaganda methods along with bastard USA and England (India's favorite new daddies now).

Let's remember what these fuckers do when they are stronger and outnumber their victims. They beat a PLA officer who went outside of his vehicle remember? Like a pack of monkeys and they call us chow mein and monkeys LOL. And indians even watching such a coward act still say online things like "look we destroyed your mengshi vehicle" just because they use a stick to beat on the armor the vehicle is destroyed. This is the level of cheap Indian BJP IT Cell and bhakt minds.

You are 100% right but my point was looking at their miserable state you wouldn't want to kill them. By the way this is the army who trained Afghan ANA LOL....Lesson 1: put down your weapons and raise both hands when you see enemy.

You are 100% right but my point was looking at their miserable state you wouldn't want to kill them. By the way this is the army who trained Afghan ANA LOL....Lesson 1: put down your weapons and raise both hands when you see enemy.

If I were in charge I'd extradite them to Pakistan occupied Kashmir.

Hundred of Indians on PDF, some fifty of them are active daily, but where are the Indian, I can only see two brave (or shameless) Indian here in this thread, usually they appeared in a second in LAC related topic.
Working on a bollywood movie about how 1 Indian brave warrior defeated 1000 PLA troops with a kitchen knife that he stole from them.
Spotted Dave Chappelle.

View attachment 783441

Please dont insult Dave Chappelle by comparing him to IA sissy.

Back
Top Bottom