What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

Old News.
Was reported back in June 2020 itself when India released 12 Chinese soldiers and China released 50 Indian soldiers

The Chinese, however, kept delaying sending back Indian soldiers.

INDIAN WANKER! HAHAHA, SHOW SOME PHONTOS

Hundred of Indians on PDF, some fifty of them are active daily, but where are the Indian, I can only see two brave (or shameless) Indian here in this thread, usually they appeared in a second in LAC related topic.
They ran from this thread like their "army" ran from the PLA. Hopefully they don't also plunge to their doom in an icy river.

Today has been a magnificent day it's like all the injunk's been sucked into a black hole. The only street shitter I see is @kursed
Whatever the f makes you think I’m Indian?
except for the fact that kursed is a multi-ID Pakistani who's been here since forever
This is my only ID.

If only the idiom; Mar mar ka dunba bana dia got personified. It’d be this. :)

After this the Chinese have joined Pakistan (Abhinandan) and Bangladesh in whooping the Indian's, below is a picture of what the Bangli's did when Indian's once crossed the border:

View attachment 783446

@Maira La @Bilal9

Off-topic but

This is from 2001 Border war with india. after BSF was surrounded by BDR (Bangladesh Border guard paramilitary ) they abandoned their position with their tails between their legs. Leaving behind their fellow soldiers , dead alive and wounded at the mercy of villagers and BDR.

this is what happened.(Bangla only )

Rough Translation

1. The time is dawn, a BD farmer waters his crops and notices a convoy of men coming towards him. He realises Indian BSF and Army have crossed border into BD. He runs away towards the village.
2 . After some time , Mr Lal miah sees BSF using the dirt road heading towards the village. they ask him ''where is the BDR camp?'' he points to the wrong direction and runs towards the BDR camp and informs them of advancing BSF.

3. BSF enter village and realise they have been duped start firing in all directions to take it on the villagers some of the BSF men start looting the village
some head towards the BDR camp. Villagers leave the area under supervision of BDR men.

4. only 11 BDR personell were in the camp at the time. They take position in entry and exit points around their camp to ambush BSF. They know it will take time for reinforcements to arrive so they will rely on surprise.

5. BSF approach camp and are fired upon by BDR men from all sides. BSF think they have been surrounded , leave their arms and flee abandoning their dead and wounded . 3 BDR men Shaheed and 16 BSF dead ( ''official sources'') some sources claim indian casualties were higher.

long story short Border Guards Bangladesh no BS attitude to deal with BSF

2018 Bangladeshi troops disarm and detain 4 bsf members for illegal intrusion into Bangladesh
\
1633824426200.png

1633824450087.png

1633824470577.png

1633824492771.png

1633824538517.png

Last edited:
since retiring I've made PDF my hobby. every person of interest who catches my eye gets entered into an excel spreadsheet. which finds patterns and similarities between members.

in the days gone past when we still had some decent mods here (who were willing to help me) I used to ask them to compare IPs of members of whom my spreadsheet was suspicious. guess how my were proven correct?

anyway you are safe, I can no longer get anyone checked since some are demoted while others have gone completely silent. in very recent past I reported a dupe ID and 3 day later he was given the title of "Professional"
is this an insult? if so, joke is on you because I can't understand it and my machine translator didn't work on it either, it was translated as : "Made of dead dead"
Sorry, it was not an insult and certainly not meant for you. Also, I’m very much a real person and go by on most social media with my real name - attached to this ID.

since retiring I've made PDF my hobby. every person of interest who catches my eye gets entered into an excel spreadsheet. which finds patterns and similarities between members.

in the days gone past when we still had some decent mods here (who were willing to help me) I used to ask them to compare IPs of members of whom my spreadsheet was suspicious. guess how my were proven correct?

anyway you are safe, I can no longer get anyone checked since some are demoted while others have gone completely silent. in very recent past I reported a dupe ID and 3 day later he was given the title of "Professional"
is this an insult? if so, joke is on you because I can't understand it and my machine translator didn't work on it either, it was translated as : "Made of dead dead"
giphy (3).gif

Happy retirement
I guess?

All the lies Indian media spread, all the false bravdo image their country tried to established ,all the tough words their generals, government leaders spill, all the jai hind slogan their people shouting since 2020 vaporized by only a few pics.

Back
Top Bottom