What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

Expectations vs Reality 😂

FBTgJiyVcAEpJYM.jpeg

4 vs. 600

Ah yes, in the very beginning.
I forgot to add that

Although I wished that China released the photos in June 2020 so the Indian media could be shut up for good, there are a couple of upsides to releasing them slowly.

1) In the intervening time the Indians have already built up Babu and friends to martyr status. Releasing them now is pretty much pissing on their graves after they've been celebrated as heroes for one whole year. Must sting for the chest thumpers.
2) Every time they release new photos and videos PDF goes into celebratory vacation mode. The best part is that none of this is telegraphed in advance. It's like getting birthday presents, only you don't know what day you'll get them on.

It’s worse than pissing on the graves of those who died, the whole Indian nation was undressed who made them some mythical figures. Indians really need to get out of their Hollywood like mentality and see the slums for what it really is.

I deal with over 250 Indians as clients in one of my businesses, sadly none called today except for a random Palestinian Habibi, Lol.

It’s worse than pissing on the graves of those who died, the whole Indian nation was undressed who made them some mythical figures. Indians really need to get out of their Hollywood like mentality and see the slums for what it really is.

I deal with over 250 Indians as clients in one of my businesses, sadly none called today except for a random Palestinian Habibi, Lol.

They already got their pants pulled down during the Balakot fiasco. They are probably used to it by now.

Indians on Twitter are so humiliated by the recent pictures of hundreds of captured Indian soldiers that they are starting to use a fake Bollywood movie picture about Chinese soldiers.

View attachment 783481

Just out of curiosity, did they actually finish filming that movie?

In fact, I really don't like the Chinese government's current policy toward India, especially in the media. The Chinese government always responds passively and never takes the initiative, even when he wins.

Well looks like most of these Indian Soldiers have been severely bashed, injured, arrested and paraded. If this is not a defeated force than I don't what else it is.

In fact, I really don't like the Chinese government's current policy toward India, especially in the media. The Chinese government always responds passively and never takes the initiative, even when he wins.
Taiwan is number one priority. India just a small fry and little thug. They can be easily deal with. Xi did the right thing.

India media at work again. Desperately try to save face for the humiliation.

Those captured Pakistani soldiers were dressed in Indian uniform then handed over to the Indian Army in Galwan? Indian Army now can't tell who is who?
That is the feeling of needing to jump from 13th storey to kill yourself after leaked photo of humiliating them.. :rofl:
Unfortunaly many Indian experts have a hard time telling how many stories a building has nowadays

Last edited:
If that was Pakistani soldiers dressed up. Indian government will scream and shout at top of their lungs to say this!

But Indian government is not.

Also why so many INSAS rifles? Of course China would never make something up this big. China has no history of making lies up unlike India which said Su-35 was shot down by Taiwan in 2020 and so many other lies from India. China making up such a big lie would be called out by at least USA and India almost instantly. Of course these pictures are true and Indian government knows this is 1% of available proofs.

Back
Top Bottom