What's new

A New Islamabad across Margallas, linked by a tunnel

Bullet train project, Metro Bus system in Karachi, Faisalabad , Rawalpindi- Islamabad, Multan...
and Now, New Islamabad......
Next time in election, we will hear about sending out nuclear reactors into moon, mars, Mercury and making new city there....

Sssshhhh.......................................
Land on other side 20,000 Rs will become 500,000 Rs after this tunnel :coffee:

we need to invest in Gawadar thats all I know, all the rest are cosmetic, plus there is a strong feeling of being neglected in Balochistan, the sentiment are genuine that must be addressed.

we can make this economic zone in Gawadar by investing this money there, or is it we are too afraid of Iran and UAE elements?

What about the new economic corridor comming up
If that project is still on you should build Cities around it rather than building randomly
Specially Balochistan
Punjab & Sindhi are heavily congested
More power plants are required bcauz no power no Industrialiation for pakistan

188.gif

What about the new economic corridor comming up
If that project is still on you should build Cities around it rather than building randomly
Specially Balochistan
Punjab & Sindhi are heavily congested
More power plants are required bcauz no power no Industrialiation for pakistan
Its rather the population density is higher. And even with that in some parts of Punjab and Sindh (e.g. Karachi and Lahore) the population density is alarmingly high. However, there are parts (South Punjab and Interior Sindh) where the population density is very low. Something called heterogeneous population explosion.

Invest same amount of money in Gawadar & compete with Dubai instead of destroying natural beauty of Pakistan. Stupid idea i must say

Oh hell now...airport in Rawat??? Ganja has gone absolutely bonkers.

And why build another capital across the Margallas and ruin the hills in the process. In no time the hills would get covered with cement structures and become ruined, just like Murree.

Sarkar, if you ever knew about the land on the other side of the hills..... then all would make sense...... ganjaz are up to it again..... taxis / motorways / tunnels and roads @ the expense of taxpayers, while ...........

And why build another capital across the Margallas and ruin the hills in the process. In no time the hills would get covered with cement structures and become ruined, just like Murree.

My dear Bahria Islamabad needs to be benefited out of this project.

My dear Bahria Islamabad needs to be benefited out of this project.

Well that indeed is an interesting angle to this...

There is definitely some mega corruption here...I can bet my butt on it.

According to the News there are two projects linked with this mega project of NS, First one is the Economic zone in south of islamabad and rawalpindi between Motorway and Islamabad Expressway, The new proposed airport at rawat is near this economic zone WHILE the new proposed ISLAMABAD is in opposite direction (margala hills) That is in North of islamabad, This latter project doesnt make any sense, it will ruin the beauty of margalla hills and surrounding forests and natural scenery.

What is good is the economic Zone and a small airport (cargo and passenger to facilitate Economic and multipurpose Zone) and Widening of Islamabad Exp. and its commercialization on the basis of Zayed avenue Dubai. That will be beneficial for the economy.

Islamabad doesnt need another islamabad and tunnels what it needs is full implementation of its Already made master plan which includes new sectors residential and commercial.

Airport in Rawat makes no sense, what will happen to already under-construction airport in fateh jhang?

Imran Khan is opposing this project. Says it would be a disaster for the environment.

Back
Top Bottom