What's new

A New Islamabad across Margallas, linked by a tunnel

Did anyone know that this "idea" has been there since Ganjaz first tenure as the Prime Looter? :smokin:

It seem NS started working on agenda of IK :D

Naya islamabad

Naya capital

Naya Pakistan

But i agree there are many critical issue which they should solve first before going for this mega project. Inflation/energy crisis/terrorism/economy are few of them

I hope they have considered how to avoid traffic build up on either sides of the road. Islamabad could already use some investment as could other cities like Gwadar, Karachi, and Lahore. Pakistan needs a highsped train connecting Karachi and Islamabad.

This project of twin cities sounds good but it needs to be done a little later. otherwise they're going to start off and run out of money and have it end like a lot of projects around the country.

Did anyone know that this "idea" has been there since Ganjaz first tenure as the Prime Looter? :smokin:

The whole Murree expressway has been his idea..
But I like him for one reasons, he is a looter.. but he loots the milk from the cow and leaves some for the rest. The PPP government were looting the meat off the cow.

He had his fingers in all adjacent colonies along the Murree highway... that's how he earned all his money...... this is his modus operandi.....

The whole Murree expressway has been his idea..
But I like him for one reasons, he is a looter.. but he loots the milk from the cow and leaves some for the rest. The PPP government were looting the meat off the cow.

SC has ruled that no such project should be carried out.

As usual Pakistanis with little knowledge will always complain whenever government tries to do anything.

It seem NS started working on agenda of IK :D

Naya islamabad

Naya capital

Naya Pakistan

But i agree there are many critical issue which they should solve first before going for this mega project. Inflation/energy crisis/terrorism/economy are few of them
lmao:rofl:

As usual Pakistanis with little knowledge will always complain whenever government tries to do anything.

such projects but not at the cost of environment and our future generations.

He had his fingers in all adjacent colonies along the Murree highway... that's how he earned all his money...... this is his modus operandi.....

but that's the modus operandi of Malik Riaz? or the "step rise"of malik riaz began in 2000. Malik Riaz was military clerk, resigned, started as real state developer and now in a decade he is a tycoon.

Military needed to take over Nawaz illegal money making empire and needed someone as a front man

Or Am I over thinking too much

You are actually "under thinking" lot's of stuff! Malik Riaz is no body, he is just a front man for two very powerful people residing in Islamabad.

but that's the modus operandi of Malik Riaz? or the "step rise"of malik riaz began in 2000. Malik Riaz was military clerk, resigned, started as real state developer and now in a decade he is a tycoon.

Military needed to take over Nawaz illegal money making empire and needed someone as a front man

Or Am I over thinking too much

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom