What's new

A new era in Iran and US relationship?

Add the following effects:

7. Brain-drain from Iran towards usa will stop/decrease
8. Iranian-americans or any pro-american Iranian inside Iran will learn to know americans and their true intentions. We must never forget 1953.
That's really important. Thanks for bringing it up.

Add the following effects:

7. Brain-drain from Iran towards usa will stop/decrease
8. Iranian-americans or any pro-american Iranian inside Iran will learn to know americans and their true intentions. We must never forget 1953.

1953 coupe!!!!!!! No need to go that far!
US led sanctions on Iran for human right while Saudi Arabia bans women from driving!
US led weapons embargo on Iran while Iran is a country that hasn't started a war in over 250 years
US downing of Iran Air 655 & killing of 290 civilians for no reason & then giving a medal to the guy that did it!

So yes U.S. has done bad things to Iran over & over again no one disputes that! But Iran & Iranians need to rise above it! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! We can forgive but we wont forget!

But to rise about it we have to be better and respond in an appropriate and smart way!
They wanna put weapons embargo on Iran, GOOD we have & will continue to use that to develop our own defense industry!

They wanna criticize our Human Rights record, ok rather than making it easy for them to do so we take a good look at ourselves fix what we can so GOOD let them push, it's our job to rise beyond it as we have & continue to do with our defense industry! Today Iran is ranked among the top 10 countries in the world in the % of female university graduates, in the % of women working in industry & in the economic activity growth of women! And that's the type of response Iran needs to continue with!

Banning Iranians & Americans from traveling to each others country is NOT beneficial to neither country! Increase of hate & tensions on both sides is NOT beneficial to either country! A military conflict between Iran & the U.S. is NOT beneficial to either country especially not Iran

Iran is the fastest growing country in science & technology but our rate of development & production has not yet reached our scientific capabilities & potential so this is NOT the time for Iran to get into a conflict with anyone & Iran shouldn't get distracted by one crazy person in the white house that will more likely than not be gone in the next 4 years!

And stopping immigration between Iran & the U.S. doesn't solve Iran's Brain Drain problem in ANY WAY! Their are plenty of other countries they can go to that would have them with open arms

I also think Russia US relation will deteriorate rather then improving cause of Syria. All of Europe/ US and middle east countries badly want that oil pipeline and Russia will not let that happen.
May I ask, what pipeline are you talking about?

well, those Iranian who were longing for their Kadkhoda (U.S) now have to find another destination for their migration, that's the change in Iranian policies!

We don't hesitate on defending our sovereignty, so the question is whether Trump is that much stupid to push his suicide button or not. Sadly I believe he is not.

A good question would be why millions of iranians have been immigrating to other countries while no war is going on in iran ..?

A good question would be why millions of iranians have been immigrating to other countries while no war is going on in iran ..?
Because any wise country would appreciate Iran's wise scientists and hard working students. Look at NASA's Iranian members boy. Most of Iran's immigrants are scientists and experts.

Because any wise country would appreciate Iran's wise scientists and hard working students. Look at NASA's Iranian members boy. Most of Iran's immigrants are scientists and experts.

they are not only scientists, there are many refugees either. being scientists and hard working students is the best and most accessible way to immigrate. many more people want to immigrate but they are not welcomed. so the question still remain that why millions of iranians included of all those scientists and hard working students prefer to immigrate and live in other countries( mostly enemy countries of islamic republic) instead of remain and working in iran under the Blessing of velayat faqih and islamic republic?? why the number of immigrated people are as high as War-torn countries?

they are not only scientists, there are many refugees either. being scientists and hard working students is the best and most accessible way to immigrate. many more people want to immigrate but they are not welcomed. so the question still remain that why millions of iranians included of all those scientists and hard working students prefer to immigrate and live in other countries( mostly enemy countries of islamic republic) instead of remain and working in iran under the Blessing of velayat faqih and islamic republic?? why the number of immigrated people are as high as War-torn countries?
What is your source for your claims boy?

They go where their heart belongs.

And an economic war is already going on.

1953 coupe!!!!!!! No need to go that far!
US led sanctions on Iran for human right while Saudi Arabia bans women from driving!
US led weapons embargo on Iran while Iran is a country that hasn't started a war in over 250 years
US downing of Iran Air 655 & killing of 290 civilians for no reason & then giving a medal to the guy that did it!

So yes U.S. has done bad things to Iran over & over again no one disputes that! But Iran & Iranians need to rise above it! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! We can forgive but we wont forget!

But to rise about it we have to be better and respond in an appropriate and smart way!
They wanna put weapons embargo on Iran, GOOD we have & will continue to use that to develop our own defense industry!

They wanna criticize our Human Rights record, ok rather than making it easy for them to do so we take a good look at ourselves fix what we can so GOOD let them push, it's our job to rise beyond it as we have & continue to do with our defense industry! Today Iran is ranked among the top 10 countries in the world in the % of female university graduates, in the % of women working in industry & in the economic activity growth of women! And that's the type of response Iran needs to continue with!

Banning Iranians & Americans from traveling to each others country is NOT beneficial to neither country! Increase of hate & tensions on both sides is NOT beneficial to either country! A military conflict between Iran & the U.S. is NOT beneficial to either country especially not Iran

Iran is the fastest growing country in science & technology but our rate of development & production has not yet reached our scientific capabilities & potential so this is NOT the time for Iran to get into a conflict with anyone & Iran shouldn't get distracted by one crazy person in the white house that will more likely than not be gone in the next 4 years!

And stopping immigration between Iran & the U.S. doesn't solve Iran's Brain Drain problem in ANY WAY! Their are plenty of other countries they can go to that would have them with open arms
We always welcome doing business and cooperation in science and technology.

that is biggest achievement that could come out of Trump presidency which couldn't be achieved with some segment of pro american Iranians in past 30 years
and end of JCPOA in our time and choosing
I think JCPOA has isolated USA, so it was not that bad. Ending JCPOA by US will victimize Iran and isolate USA. It will also give Iran a reason to push towards building nuclear weapons. Fanatics in USA are now in a difficult position.

With the White House latest statement of "Putting Iran on notice". I can only imagine things will only go south from here.

I'm assuming the statement is just tough talk with no action but time will only tell. Iran is entitled and deserves every right to test weapons.

Trump is now a week in and US is even more divided than before, a good conflict abroad would do WONDERS to get public focus off dpesticides issues and onto a potential full scale war that will undoubtedly captivate the masses.

I don't know gentlemen. Trump by all means is a loose cannon with no concept of humility or rationality.

As they say "Keep your britches about you"

So I just wanted to get all the members here opinions on the Trump presidency and how Iran and the US will be moving forward. I know it seems bleak on the surface (and for good reason too). But it would be nice if we can all say our opinions to reach a group consensus of some sort.

As always, keep it civil and respective to all opinions (troll opinions are obvious and should be ignored).

(I know there won't be any "love" or "respect" but it's the finer details that I wanted to touch upon. if at all possible.)

This was all on cards. However, nothing of worst would happen untill all Boeings are delivered.

With the White House latest statement of "Putting Iran on notice". I can only imagine things will only go south from here.

I'm assuming the statement is just tough talk with no action but time will only tell. Iran is entitled and deserves every right to test weapons.

Trump is now a week in and US is even more divided than before, a good conflict abroad would do WONDERS to get public focus off dpesticides issues and onto a potential full scale war that will undoubtedly captivate the masses.

I don't know gentlemen. Trump by all means is a loose cannon with no concept of humility or rationality.

As they say "Keep your britches about you"

You give them a hand and now they wanna take your arm off!!!!!!!! & now they want us to be thankful for poring concrete into our Heavy Water reactor core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ONLY logical response to this from Iran is to increase defense spending to over $40 Billion USD to ONLY go towards domestic production & domestic R&D and in a year from now Iran should put on a show of its new products in a mouth dropping military maneuver!

If it was me I would give
$5 Billion for Armed Robots, UAV's & UCAV production should be in the 100's a year per each class up graded to be hack proof as much as possible
$5 Billion for Missile production mostly focused on increasing Fatteh-110, Fateh-313 & Zolfaghar should be increased to over 10 folds for each class
$5 Billion for ground equipment Tank, Artillery, APC, IFV & infantry weapons & equipment
$5 Billion for Naval equipment Sub production, FAC & Missile boat and anti ship missile production needs to be produced at a much faster pace
$5 Billion to the Air Force to start a real fighter project or buy if possible
$5 Billion for Air Defense
$2 Billion for Havanirouz & Helo mass Production
$8 Billion for paychecks + benefits

Trump is the type of idiot that went and sued someone 3 times and lost 3 times just because they wrote an article about how he is not as rich and as good a business man as he claims to be! & sued someone for saying his hands are too small!
This is a delusional, selfish & vindictive man child that throws a hissy fit & overplays his had over and over again

So if some none military projects need to go on hold for the next 4 years then so be it! It's time Iran truly focuses on it's defense industry & Iran has more than enough highly educed workforce to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom