What's new

A new era in Iran and US relationship?

@Gothic - you think Israel, the Saudis and the US will 'allow' Iran to progress into a weaponized nuclear power? Absolutely not. It would change the entire dynamics of the region and not in the way many want!

It all depends on who is in charge in iran , i think this is what will happen eventually , either JCPOA is gonna be voided or it will fade in importance and eitherways iran is somewhat going to resume its nuclear program and if we don't have a nutjob threatening israel is every of his public speeches , no one is really going to pay any real attention , yes that's what i think and this is what eventually will happen , the JCPOA spearheaded by John Kerry resembles political actions of the 1970's

@Gothic - you think Israel, the Saudis and the US will 'allow' Iran to progress into a weaponized nuclear power? Absolutely not. It would change the entire dynamics of the region and not in the way many want!
No one talked about NUKEs buddy. Our soft power solely can subdue USA.
Canada as usual

mexicans are not the target , attacking mexicans in his speeches gives him a blank check to do whatever he likes to the muslims in america

i wouldn't agree , we have made too many enemies that's right , but israel is a jewish nation and they have already lost interest in iran they won't get back on it , we too have lost so much that we won't elect another jewish-muzzy mongrel who threatens to annihilate israel at public places like the UN general assembly , so i would say israel is no more interested in iran all in all . even if Chrump voids the JCPOA and iran resumes their nuclear program no one would pay the slightest attention .
I suggest you to change your flag with Israeli one. It's a long time i had an eye on you. Declare yourself and explain me about your avatar satanist clown

No one talked about NUKEs buddy. Our soft power solely can subdue USA.

I suggest you to change your flag with Israeli one. It's a long time i had an eye on you. Declare yourself and explain me about your avatar satanist clown

what makes you think i'm pro-israel ? you won't find anyone more anti-semitic on this earth than me . are you a german boy who thinks only germans harbor anti-semitic feelings or are you a german wannabe iranian in germany

what makes you think i'm pro-israel ? you won't find anyone more anti-semitic on this earth than me . are you a german boy who thinks only germans harbor anti-semitic feelings or are you a german wannabe iranian in germany
I am what i am.
Exactly most of Israeli zionists are anti-semitic. hahahha i'm not a fool boy. Iranians are not anti-semitic either, Zionism is hatred by Jews all around the world.
An Iranian who is interested in NUKEs and Ukrainian section LOL. You cannot run away from judgment boy.

whatever , i stated my opinion and i have a right to do so , this is an open forum. a confused american asked a question and i helped

Its both easy and difficult to judge at the same time.

On the one hand, its fairly obvious that he and his cabinet will be more hostile and belligerent towards Iran. You can see this just by his language, choice of cabinet (especially Mattis) and the way the Zionist and Arab media has been salivating about him.

But on the other hand its difficult to judge exactly what he will do. This is mostly because he is not a politician and so we don't have much history on him. Its also because he tends to remain ambiguous about his promises. We know it is unlikely the nuclear deal will change or fall apart. We know he has publicly denounced Saudi Arabia and his comments on the US embassy in Israel will anger Arabs.

While he is supposedly in support of a more aggressive US navy in the Persian Gulf, he is also likely to shift US military muscle nearer to China, possibly reducing USN presence in the PG.

I'm not too worried about his Syria policy. I imagine he will support the Russians. It won't adversely affect Iranian commitments there.

you won't find anyone more anti-semitic on this earth than me

Thats not exactly something to be proud of.

Trump is an extremist hiding under the veil of his beauti pagent / businessman persona

I heard he is "firing" various long serving US citizens in all level of federal circle , big job , manager jobs or any jobs that have influence and "flushing out " any voice of decent

Example: Just saw in news he told certain officials to quit / leave / fired them just due to none agreement from his views , people who served 40-50 years in civil service

Extreme vetting of US citizens , and paving way for extremist thought to prevail which aligns with his thoughts

I think once his vision is completed i.e 80-90% opposing voices are eliminated he will set forth a very untollorable system perhaps something we have not seen in our life time

Some people are touting this mass behavior in line with certain nation in WW2 days

Last edited:
Trump has repeatedly said the JCPOA is a bad deal! If Iran giving up 98% of it's uranium stockpile, stopping enrichment above 5%, putting concreate in it's Arak reactor, taking off line some 13,000 centrifuges, agreeing to additional protocols & 24/7 monitoring,... all without having all the sanctions on Iran removed is a BAD deal for the U.S. in that guys mind then there will be no deal!!!

For a U.S. president to say things like "He wants to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem" just shows how out of touch he truly is! Plus, I believe Trumps son in law is a right wing mossed agent & I would say he is the brain behind Trumps success in recent years so Trump will do what his son in law (Mossad) tells him to do!

So the ONLY way I can see U.S.-Iranian relations improving under Trump is if Iran negotiates with & makes a deal with Israel & comes out and publically acknowledges Israel as a state! Which is to say it ain't going to happen!

911 attackers were all Saudi's yet the ban that Trump put into place excludes the country of birth of the majority of the 911 hijackers & planers but it includes Iran! So from the start he has shown that he is not going to have an administration based on common sense & his ban is more about throwing a stone at Iran than it is about stopping terrorism & keeping Americans safe!

Iran for the next 4 years needs to put a larger focus on it's Defense Industry and build up it's military quickly & quietly and allow Trump to dig his own hole!

So I just wanted to get all the members here opinions on the Trump presidency and how Iran and the US will be moving forward. I know it seems bleak on the surface (and for good reason too). But it would be nice if we can all say our opinions to reach a group consensus of some sort.

As always, keep it civil and respective to all opinions (troll opinions are obvious and should be ignored).

(I know there won't be any "love" or "respect" but it's the finer details that I wanted to touch upon. if at all possible.)
Honestly, I think Trump is the best thing that has happened to Iran for a while. Here are my reasons:

1. Given the divide in US and his controversial decisions, I suspect serious unease inside US. There will be serious objections to his policies and eventually one of the minority groups will do something stupid. So I'm glad he banned Iranians from entering US. This way they can't blame Iranian nationals for any future mess that I see inevitable.
  2. His stupid comments has totally moved the attention of the world from middle east to USA and its neighbors. He has declared war on media and media is pushing back full force instead of driving their Iranophobic agenda. Again a good thing for Iran.
  3. He has already started irritating US traditional allies. So there is no way he can convince the west to form a united front in front of Iran in case he wants to tear JCPOA or even worth start an armed conflict. Again good for Iran.
  4. He has vowed to slap a high import tax on any country that US has trade deficit with. That means Mexico, Canada and more importantly China. Now he is pocking China and I bet China will return the favor in Pacific Ocean. So US navy, already spread thin, must put more attention on balancing the power there and thus less resources for Persian Gulf.
  5. General Mattis, whom is assigned as his defense secretary is a very wise and respectable man who takes Iranian deterrence power very seriously. I consider firmer approach towards daily encounters between Iran and US navy but he won't let it get out of control. After all he is a Marine, and he knows such a conflict will eventually lead into ground troop action which will be a nightmare for any military to make the mistake of entering Iran.
  6. Finally, he is a business man with business mentality. Anyone who has worked or lived in North America, knows rule number one in business negotiations: good manners and keeping away from direct confrontation. He will bluff but eventually he likes to reach a "deal" and deals are made through negotiations not hand to hand fight. So I don't see any possible military adventure during his time. Anti-ISIS and terrorism operations are exception.
Overall with Brexit and now Trump, we are moving towards a multi-polar and fragmented world which is always welcome by independent countries like Iran.

Honestly, I think Trump is the best thing that has happened to Iran for a while. Here are my reasons:

1. Given the divide in US and his controversial decisions, I suspect serious unease inside US. There will be serious objections to his policies and eventually one of the minority groups will do something stupid. So I'm glad he banned Iranians from entering US. This way they can't blame Iranian nationals for any future mess that I see inevitable.
  2. His stupid comments has totally moved the attention of the world from middle east to USA and its neighbors. He has declared war on media and media is pushing back full force instead of driving their Iranophobic agenda. Again a good thing for Iran.
  3. He has already started irritating US traditional allies. So there is no way he can convince the west to form a united front in front of Iran in case he wants to tear JCPOA or even worth start an armed conflict. Again good for Iran.
  4. He has vowed to slap a high import tax on any country that US has trade deficit with. That means Mexico, Canada and more importantly China. Now he is pocking China and I bet China will return the favor in Pacific Ocean. So US navy, already spread thin, must put more attention on balancing the power there and thus less resources for Persian Gulf.
  5. General Mattis, whom is assigned as his defense secretary is a very wise and respectable man who takes Iranian deterrence power very seriously. I consider firmer approach towards daily encounters between Iran and US navy but he won't let it get out of control. After all he is a Marine, and he knows such a conflict will eventually lead into ground troop action which will be a nightmare for any military to make the mistake of entering Iran.
  6. Finally, he is a business man with business mentality. Anyone who has worked or lived in North America, knows rule number one in business negotiations: good manners and keeping away from direct confrontation. He will bluff but eventually he likes to reach a "deal" and deals are made through negotiations not hand to hand fight. So I don't see any possible military adventure during his time. Anti-ISIS and terrorism operations are exception.
Overall with Brexit and now Trump, we are moving towards a multi-polar and fragmented world which is always welcome by independent countries like Iran.

How is a fragmented world with a rise in racism in anyone's interest?
And the world has always been a multi polar world the only thing that's changing is the diminishing power of the united states & the rise of China and although at it's infancy with an idiot like Trump in power I would expect that to continue!

A stupid, vindictive crazy person like Trump that take the time to go sue people for saying things like "His hands are too small...." or "His mama had intercourse with an orangutan" "He is not as wealthy as he claims"
is far more dangerous than a Smart devious & evil President because he will overplay his hand over and over again and he is the type that would throw a hissy fit and that is neither in Iran's interest or the U.S. interest or the worlds interest!!!!!

Despite typical Trump out burst...if Trumps wants to promote "made in America" then Iran will prove to be a large consumer market for American products and therefore some how somewhere..Trump will have to loosen up his anti-Iran jibe...

Trump prospects are much darker for Mexico, Vietnam, India and all countries which depend on US offshoring of manufacturing...

Donald trump seems like a very very trigger happy person to me at least , so obviously it would depend mostly on Iran's behavior for the entirety of his presidency . He's tried to sideline iran in all his speeches and tweets but that doesn't mean he's trying to 'ignore' iran , he's perhaps waiting for the right time , like the death of a senior figure in iran .. what i can say for certain is that his administration doesn't seem like they would pursue to sanction iran very tightly if something happens to the JCPOA

Trump likes to cut a clear deal..he has clarity of mind and courage to speak with he wants without diplomatic sugar coating...and this kind of men do not sit well with Iran because the Iranian mullahs are tongue smart brain stupid..!

They like to talk a lot, twist, bend, negotiate endlessly...Trump is nothing that sort...

Add the following effects:

7. Brain-drain from Iran towards usa will stop/decrease
8. Iranian-americans or any pro-american Iranian inside Iran will learn to know americans and their true intentions. We must never forget 1953.

Add the following effects:

7. Brain-drain from Iran towards usa will stop/decrease
8. Iranian-americans or any pro-american Iranian inside Iran will learn to know americans and their true intentions. We must never forget 1953.

This point is something that Iranians in Iran have to understand. Whatever the view of everyday Americans is. It doesn't matter. Iran is a enemy state of the worst kind in the eyes of the US government and it's allies the world over (Namely, Israel and the Gulf Arabs).

I really don't think everyday Iranians get that Americans are now divided and the side that has control over the US right now is a vey anti-muslim, VEHEMENTLY Anti-Iranian type of people who would love nothing more then to see Iran be bomb to hell and back just to satifsy their blood-lust and phony sense of "justice".

I don't like the current Iranian government but their stance in regard to the US is the right stance.

I hope trump's ban on iran leads to real change , but i'm doubtful , the iranian american nutjobs will lobby probably successfully and they will lift the pathetic visa ban that's pretty much all they want , they don't want real change

It entirely depends on countries like iran and north korea to adjust their behavior if they really wanted to pursue nuclear weapons or if they merely wanted international attention . Obama's admin intelligently and actively sought to close all the loopholes and sanction iran in every corner , that's simply not the same with trump . Saudi and israel can't stop us it's only up to the USA , israel's role is overrated , they hijack every international attempt against iran for sole propaganda purposes . back in 2000's it was actually an iranian exile group that brought iran's nuclear program under spotlight , israel had no role whatsoever .

Iran should be ready...
Iran is more than ready . we have to wait to see how long going to take Iran to secure enough economic interest

Honestly, I think Trump is the best thing that has happened to Iran for a while. .
i double that

that is biggest achievement that could come out of Trump presidency which couldn't be achieved with some segment of pro american Iranians in past 30 years
and end of JCPOA in our time and choosing

Back
Top Bottom