What's new

A Mughal goes to Pakistan to renew blood ties

Finally Mughals are getting what they deserve, I don't know why are these scums are still alive in India.

It's funny some members in pakistan have soft corner for them, after all these mughals spit on these forefathers mouth and converted to Islam.

We love peoples like you Achuyut! :victory:

You are the pride of India :rofl:

BTW, where did you learn all this? :partay:

Finally Mughals are getting what they deserve, I don't know why are these scums are still alive in India.

It's funny some members in pakistan have soft corner for them, after all these mughals spit on these forefathers mouth and converted to Islam.

Akbar and Humayun were Mughals too.

We shouldn't stereotype Mughals entirely based on Aurangazeb.

The Nawabs, feudal land owners, pirs and many other of this kind are enjoying the creation of Pakistan since its inception. They will continue to do so for years to come becuase of their stature and it boggles my mind as to why these descendents of Mughals did not move to Pakistan.

The GoP of should prepare a large mansion, land in interior provinces, servants, government protection and a ministry for these people if they want to move to Pakistan.

Please move to Pakistan and regain your Mughal lifestyle, we would appreciate it.
Heay boss I am already here no buddy catering me :blink: ... :lol:

We love peoples like you Achuyut! :victory:

You are the pride of India :rofl:

BTW, where did you learn all this? :partay:

Yeah i don't care weather you laugh on how your ancestors were treateed, but boy before leaving India to Pakistan, should had taken some history too, wait But you guys are not even taught random true history forget the ancestrel history.....you guys live in wonderland that how you forefathers got converted through sifi from Hindu.(yes Hindu) does it hurt calling your forefathers Hindu.

Learn history Kid, go the libraries and read the Mugal period.:flame:

various surnames... But it is a commonly found caste.

They are basically Punjabi speaking - but I've often caught them using "Hum" in their urdu instead of "main". There are a few inherited old huge houses in their families with the big doors, and the woodwork that gives you a very old Lahore look. Rooms are like ridiculously huge in height with those chaburjees. These things formed some sort of natural air conditioning.

Of course there's no monarch status, they are just some very regular middle class people.
Yes Asim their are not only in Punjab you can find them in Kashmir, Sind, Baluchistan, and I also meet some in Peshawar to ... strange Mughal Pathan :blink:

Akbar and Humayun were Mughals too.

We shouldn't stereotype Mughals entirely based on Aurangazeb.

Akbar wasn't a saint either, don't go on watching Jodha Akbar. Yes but he was of better one.

Don't get me wrong bro, i don't have anything against muslims or neither i am an extremist kinda guy just hate the ******* mughal history.

Akbar wasn't a saint either, don't go on watching Jodha Akbar. Yes but he was of better one.

Don't get me wrong bro, i don't have anything against muslims or neither i am an extremist kinda guy just hate the ******* mughal history.

Akbar sometimes did have condescending tone on his Hindu subjects ,but we can't deny the prosperity India gained under him unlike his predecessors.

Also he was religiously in way neutral,considering the fact he tried to formulate a new religion for the Indian masses.

No buddy is getting you wrong friend ... its easy to understand about the behavior when we talk about the rulers of the past of India ... 800 years of Muslim rule ... not an easy pill to swallow ...

Yeah i don't care weather you laugh on how your ancestors were treateed, but boy before leaving India to Pakistan, should had taken some history too, wait But you guys are not even taught random true history forget the ancestrel history.....you guys live in wonderland that how you forefathers got converted through sifi from Hindu.(yes Hindu) does it hurt calling your forefathers Hindu.

Learn history Kid, go the libraries and read the Mugal period.:flame:

what do you know about my forefathers Uncle/Sir?

My forefather had nothing to do with your part of India even before partition :whistle:

Really? THESE mughals spit on our forefathers?

They are normal people, how do THEY deserve anything bad for what their forefathers did.

Mughals are living a normal life in Pakistan, it is more of a sub-tribe now than a symbol of royalty. Please get an education before spewing crap

I think its you who needs a history lesson and maybe develop a bettwer perspective on it as well. The Mughals as with other dynasties that ruled India were a product of their times. It would be wrong to judge them by contemporary parameters.

And dont rant on without backing your arguments. Why dont you list out the things you find evil about the Mughals and we can have a discussion?

I know her story. She is from Calcutta right? As far as I remember her son was given a job in Railways. Sad to see the Mughals living in such misery now. Guess they couldn't keep up with the time.

We S Asians love to hold on to the past.

Is there anything worng with being strongly tied with family dear 3rd eye?

I rather not be the unfortunate who has no idea about his mother or father. Ask anyone who is in this situation in the free society. Irresponsibility is danaging for all human beings. Family system is the best at that level and tribal system is the best at that level just as religious system is the best at that level and we have over all system secularism that is best at that level.

Perhaps you have no idea what I am talking about but please read my posts in that case. Our system is the best, unfortunately not many people have bothered studing it the way it should be studied ie islam the way it is.

SEE HERE

regards and all the best.

Most of these landlords are those who collaborated with britishers and were awarded. Those who created Pakistan their families are in shambles

Exactly, most of these fancy nawabs you see walking around proudly nowadays were nothing but collaboraters. Good to see she came to Pakistan. I think Mirza is a name often used by mughal clan, know several mirzas.

Back
Top Bottom