What's new

A Mughal goes to Pakistan to renew blood ties

Brother I am not totally agree with you.
Mughal's did a lot good things, but comparatively they spent a lot of money on women's rather then Eduction institution.
When Shah Jahan building Taj Mehal, UK building Oxford !
I have some personal experience, so on that issue don't bet with me.
There is much more blah blah so ...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So did Yahya and look what happened.

Mughal caste? I didnt know there was one. Do they classify themselves as a separate caste/community? What are the common surnames amongst them?
various surnames... But it is a commonly found caste.

They are basically Punjabi speaking - but I've often caught them using "Hum" in their urdu instead of "main". There are a few inherited old huge houses in their families with the big doors, and the woodwork that gives you a very old Lahore look. Rooms are like ridiculously huge in height with those chaburjees. These things formed some sort of natural air conditioning.

Of course there's no monarch status, they are just some very regular middle class people.

Mughal caste? I didnt know there was one. Do they classify themselves as a separate caste/community? What are the common surnames amongst them?

Id say Clan more then cast... Just like the Jatt's or the various punjabi/Sindhi/baluchi sub tribes.

Brother I am not totally agree with you.
Mughal's did a lot good things, but comparatively they spent a lot of money on women's rather then Eduction institution.
When Shah Jahan building Taj Mehal, UK building Oxford !
I have some personal experience, so on that issue don't bet with me.
There is much more blah blah so ...

I guess in South Asia, we dont want to have equality.Who your ancestors shouldnt allow you to have houses or any privileges? In a way, life is cyclical and the mughal dynasty is going through bad times, ten generations down the line might see another good reign.

But you reap as you sow.

The Nawabs, feudal land owners, pirs and many other of this kind are enjoying the creation of Pakistan since its inception. They will continue to do so for years to come becuase of their stature and it boggles my mind as to why these descendents of Mughals did not move to Pakistan.

The GoP of should prepare a large mansion, land in interior provinces, servants, government protection and a ministry for these people if they want to move to Pakistan.

Please move to Pakistan and regain your Mughal lifestyle, we would appreciate it.

Most of these landlords are those who collaborated with britishers and were awarded. Those who created Pakistan their families are in shambles

The Nawabs, feudal land owners, pirs and many other of this kind are enjoying the creation of Pakistan since its inception. They will continue to do so for years to come becuase of their stature and it boggles my mind as to why these descendents of Mughals did not move to Pakistan.

The GoP of should prepare a large mansion, land in interior provinces, servants, government protection and a ministry for these people if they want to move to Pakistan.

Please move to Pakistan and regain your Mughal lifestyle, we would appreciate it.

And who will pay for that......:what:

I donno but for what is she getting pension.....I mean what she does for livlihood......

Most of these landlords are those who collaborated with britishers and were awarded. Those who created Pakistan their families are in shambles

Same is the case for freedom fighters on the other side of border......but things are on right track.......they are working hard to get their due.....

It saddens me to see one of few remaining, well known blood line of the Mughal Empire(a royalty), going through that.

Brother,
this is not as it as you think.
We Love & respect them, but after only 400 years then vanished from emperor to nothing.
this is what we realize and recall our memory where they or we were wrong.?
which you reap as you sow.

I agree with this sentiment entirely. Personally our whole system of aristorcacy is corrupt and decedant. It needs eridicating.

various surnames... But it is a commonly found caste.

They are basically Punjabi speaking - but I've often caught them using "Hum" in their urdu instead of "main". There are a few inherited old huge houses in their families with the big doors, and the woodwork that gives you a very old Lahore look. Rooms are like ridiculously huge in height with those chaburjees. These things formed some sort of natural air conditioning.

Of course there's no monarch status, they are just some very regular middle class people.

Ahh. I am guessing they must be descendants of Mughal governors/nobles of Punjab. Its a shame we dont have any left in our side of the Punjab. The only one that comes close is the Nawab of Malerkotla. Rest all left in '47.

Do they inter-marry with other communities like the Jatts/Rajputs?

Yeah as far as I know their marriage preference is not limited to just Mughals only. For example my mother's side is Kashmiri and one of her sister's married to a Mughal family. Kashmiris however you'll hear are very strict about maintaining their gene pool for some reason, not my family though.

Only god knows better which Monarch they are descended from, although the baray buzurg do have stories of family trees. Its not given that much importance though.

Also they are expert kite fliers :D. I wonder if its something to do with their genes :D

Mughals are everywhere in Pakistan... she will find many of her relatives I am sure :agree:

and the era of Mughals are over now... today it is Pakistan and India. Nothing wrong for them to live as a common Pakistani/Indian

Finally Mughals are getting what they deserve, I don't know why are these scums are still alive in India.

It's funny some members in pakistan have soft corner for them, after all these mughals spit on these forefathers mouth and converted to Islam.

Finally Mughals are getting what they deserve, I don't know why are these scums are still alive in India.

It's funny some members in pakistan have soft corner for them, after all these mughals spit on these forefathers mouth and converted to Islam.

What? Can you back that up?

Back
Top Bottom