What's new

A Message For India and others from Chinese Soldiers

Yes, PLA was hit very hard and bad. China is not disclosing the news because public put pressure on PLA for action.
Otherwise why would PLA pull back from the LAC?
if they were hit they dont have indian prisnors of war tum logoon ki aqal ghaas charny gai hai ?

Good for chinese, another long march propaganda in the works, just do remember like the long march, this song was made possible with the good 'ole usa help.:enjoy:
After the Galwan massacre, I'm pretty certain even these propaganda dance moves would send shivers down the Indian soldiers' spines. Honestly if I were Modi, I would only keep the Gurkhas and the Sikhs in the Indian Army because everyone else is useless and runs away upon bloodshed. Would save the Indian Army a lot of costs too :enjoy::tup:

if they were hit they dont have indian prisnors of war tum logoon ki aqal ghaas charny gai hai ?
They were hit hard and India changed the Rule of engagement. No more drama again from PLA.
Just agreeing for talks.

They were hit hard and India changed the Rule of engagement. No more drama again from PLA.
Just agreeing for talks.
Why is India begging the Chinese for talks ... why not just wipe out the PLA occupying your territory if India is so mighty? Your PM is too scared to even mention the word "China" lol

Why is India begging the Chinese for talks ... why not just wipe out the PLA occupying your territory if India is so mighty? Your PM is too scared to even mention the word "China" lol
Why china is agreeing for talks and listening.

After the Galwan massacre, I'm pretty certain even these propaganda dance moves would send shivers down the Indian soldiers' spines. Honestly if I were Modi, I would only keep the Gurkhas and the Sikhs in the Indian Army because everyone else is useless and runs away upon bloodshed. Would save the Indian Army a lot of costs too :enjoy::tup:

If i were Xi, id just keep the Xiao Xianrou out of the pla, cant keep hiding these coward fuardei forever.

What a waste of the once mighty korean war veterans, we have to deal with these weaklings now. Maybe we should recognize the taiwanese as china again, the slave labor is no longer useful.

Long live the CCP!!

If i were Xi, id just keep the Xiao Xianrou out of the pla, cant keep hiding these coward fuardei forever.

What a waste of the once mighty korean war veterans, we have to deal with these weaklings now. Maybe we should recognize the taiwanese as china again, the slave labor is no longer useful.

Long live the CCP!!
Lol sure they may not be mighty Korean War veterans but those Chinese weaklings just murdered 20 to 50 of your own soldiers, and captured 60 more..

Lol sure they may not be mighty Korean War veterans but those Chinese weaklings just murdered 20 to 50 of your own soldiers, and captured 60 more..

And refused to acknowledge the heroism ala the human waves in korea. These weaklings need to grow up and stop being the duo shou they've become for ccp.

Just like your group of little xianrous running around here, just a loudmouth lan dan, ykwim danxiao gui pla fan

Yes, PLA was hit very hard and bad. China is not disclosing the news because public put pressure on PLA for action.
Otherwise why would PLA pull back from the LAC?
Keep living in your retarded fantasy world and fairly tails
And you're SURRENDER MODI fools you guys no Chinese intrusion and captured Indian CLAIMED LAND, so why and where from Chinese pulled backed from ??? again in your retarded fantasy world and fairytales

Last edited:
be happy... ive seen so many one liners and pity on your IQ level :lol::lol: your one liner is anyhow not making any difference ..... just swallow it next time

I have hurt you, that was not my intention, my little indian friend.

And refused to acknowledge the heroism ala the human waves in korea. These weaklings need to grow up and stop being the duo shou they've become for ccp.

Just like your group of little xianrous running around here, just a loudmouth lan dan, ykwim danxiao gui pla fan
:lol::lol::lol:
HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE, ENDIA:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom