What's new

A Message For India and others from Chinese Soldiers

hahahaha.... no one care about your propaganda.... nationalistic agenda will win.... you can spend your time on such foolish posts.....

we do things on ground, and not on calendar ... you get this point
Sorry to burst ur bubble but do u even know wat it means to do things on ground. coz last i checked you got ur asses handed over to u and u lost the same ground which u were standing on for quite a while. My suggestion is pick words that make sense, dont just throw around words where u look silly. "We do things on ground" like wat the.... plz this aint helping ur defense. say something like OK we were letting them act for a while and once Rafs are here all 36 we will teach them a lesson ... and all tat. atleast this way u have some window to boost and say stuff. else u are simply making no sense at all and just looking like silly boy who doesn't wanna accept GROUND realities rather thinks superman is real kind of a boy. a suggestion... don't take it the wrong way.

Sorry to burst ur bubble but do u even know wat it means to do things on ground. coz last i checked you got ur asses handed over to u and u lost the same ground which u were standing on for quite a while. My suggestion is pick words that make sense, dont just throw around words where u look silly. "We do things on ground" like wat the.... plz this aint helping ur defense. say something like OK we were letting them act for a while and once Rafs are here all 36 we will teach them a lesson ... and all tat. atleast this way u have some window to boost and say stuff. else u are simply making no sense at all and just looking like silly boy who doesn't wanna accept GROUND realities rather thinks superman is real kind of a boy. a suggestion... don't take it the wrong way.
no one is looking for your suggestion, and i see you read my earlier posts.... that is good stuff. read them one more time, its very important to do research on all members before you reply.

and yes, that complete sentence was ... "We do things on ground and not on calendar" get that right.

and as i said above, next time take a glass of water and swallow your useless suggestions with a sip of water. you are a kid and get a candy.

Only weak toothless puppies need to do such antics to boost their own morale.

no one is looking for your suggestion, and i see you read my earlier posts.... that is good stuff. read them one more time, its very important to do research on all members before you reply.

and yes, that complete sentence was ... "We do things on ground and not on calendar" get that right.

and as i said above, next time take a glass of water and swallow your useless suggestions with a sip of water. you are a kid and get a candy.
:hitwall: carry on with your silly arguments... if u wish to keep getting spanked. your choice.

AND YOU'RE OLD MAN WHO LOST HIS MIND, GO GET YOUR STICK

Some idiot will claim Chinese soldiers are paper tiger. Yes , the razor sharp paper that slay 20 Indian soldiers without a single Chinese fatality.

Clowns can come and try. :enjoy:
what about 100+ PLA casualty.

Retard you have no proofs only retarded Indian media crapping out without sources
Yes, PLA was hit very hard and bad. China is not disclosing the news because public put pressure on PLA for action.
Otherwise why would PLA pull back from the LAC?

Chinese soldiers are ‘warming up’ with the song I am a bullet .

The aggressive nationalism is typical of Mao’s legacy calling on my generation to destroy the Enemies of China.
EelNn83XYAEwTZP

Good for chinese, another long march propaganda in the works, just do remember like the long march, this song was made possible with the good 'ole usa help.:enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom