What's new

A Message For India and others from Chinese Soldiers

Keep living in your retarded fantasy world and fairly tails
And you're SURRENDER MODI fools you guys no Chinese intrusion and captured Indian CLAIMED LAND, so why and where from Chinese pulled backed from ??? again in your retarded fantasy world and fairytales
Do you have comprehension problem? Read again what I wrote. I am sorry if you are retard.

Do you have comprehension problem? Read again what I wrote. I am sorry if you are retard.
Face saving and don't say retard to yourself go to your hell hole ( ENDIA) you think you can fight 2.5 front war with Pakistan and China again you fooled by your govt and military you can't fight 0.5 front war with Pakistan you poor egoistic endian:lol::rofl:;):enjoy::p:

Face saving and don't say retard to yourself go to your hell hole ( ENDIA) you think you can fight 2.5 front war with Pakistan and China again you fooled by your govt and military you can't fight 0.5 front war with Pakistan you poor egoistic endian:lol::rofl:;):enjoy::p:
I am really sorry for your situation. you are beyond retard. FYI Indian army still there in Ladhak.

And you're the worst retard either your SURRENDER MODI IS LYING OR YOUR MILITARY ONE IS CORRECT AND ONE IS LYING
Indian army still there in Ladhak, It is PLA pulling back. Again I am sorry, you have understanding issues. I am pity for your situation.

You realise that this is aimed at US right? I doubt anyone in China takes India seriously and consider it as a military threat.

This also looks like a clown show. US doesn't have these kinds of antics for a reason.
You sure about that......:azn:
In all seriousness tho I wouldnt be surprised if in chumps.....I mean TRUMPS america that the theme from Team America:World Police became the official theme of the us military and the national anthem.

Last edited:
Chinese soldiers are ‘warming up’ with the song I am a bullet .

The aggressive nationalism is typical of Mao’s legacy calling on my generation to destroy the Enemies of China.
EelNn83XYAEwTZP

Good job ccp army you almost impressed us. Try not to get slaughtered like last time or else your families won't even get to perform your last rites.

Good job ccp army you almost impressed us. Try not to get slaughtered like last time or else your families won't even get to perform your last rites.
You mean the 20 Indian soldiers died+ 3 more died later, 60 Indian soldiers captured, 50 released a day later, 10 more released 3 days later including a Colonel and 2 majors, and 76 Indian soldiers injured? Thanks for the laughter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom