What's new

A Message For India and others from Chinese Soldiers

So you are both then, not surprised at all, and top of that you are a racist as well. I guess it's to be expected that you are all three.
OK FALSE FLAGGER INDIAN WHATEVER YOU SAY, AND YOU'RE NOT RACIST AT ALL YOU'RE ANGEL, NOW SHOO AND GET A HIKE

OK FALSE FLAGGER INDIAN WHATEVER YOU SAY, AND YOU'RE NOT RACIST AT ALL YOU'RE ANGEL, NOW SHOO AND GET A HIKE

lol is that all your comeback is? I have been called everything under the sun, come up with something new.

Chinese soldiers are ‘warming up’ with the song I am a bullet .

The aggressive nationalism is typical of Mao’s legacy calling on my generation to destroy the Enemies of China.
EelNn83XYAEwTZP

Before Galwan Indians use to say single child PLA will not fight.

Now all those filthy Hindu voices have been completely shut.

:rofl:

Jews are awesome people, intelligent, excellent at business, the people of God, Israel belongs to them, God promised them that, they are God's chosen people. Who are we to argue with GOD.
OK, TROLL WHATEVER, YOU GOING TO MY IGNORE LIST:wave:

Man, this is nuts! Every time I see you and your fellow Chinese post this specific image of all dead Indian soldiers as a taunt. It just reminds me of China's historical baggage and its unbecoming military history of choosing to save face and dishonor their dead soldier's sacrifices. It is deeply offensive to me especially since I come from a family that has several active-duty and retired members from the military. I dumbfounded about what kind of military disrespects their soldiers and finds acknowledging their death as shameful? What could the morale of their soldiers in that platoon be, when told they could not speak of their dead comrades. wow!

Worse yet we see this influx of Chinese posters with American flags showing these images of Indian soldiers as some taunt. There's got to be a modicum of decency when it comes to all soldiers on a military forum, even if there is none shown by a country.
Respect for fallen soldiers! Military gentlemanship! You are in a very very wrong place.

My poor little indian friend, the naxals control so much of poor hungry india, bla is not a big problem for us.
be happy... ive seen so many one liners and pity on your IQ level :lol::lol: your one liner is anyhow not making any difference ..... just swallow it next time

Back
Top Bottom